• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Omg...people who kind of don't get the game Dx *dies of the failureness before Jirachi, Celebi and Mew reach her dead corpse*

I drop a "How to Play the Suicide Game for Dummies" manual.

I use the tissue to dry Kal's tears from chat and then drown in the remaining tears.

I drop uhm...the barking dog from my neighbor's house. I call him Scooby just 'cause

Bark! Bark, Bark, Bark! "Shhh scooby, please be qui-" *is pounded 4 feet into the ground by now awake Slaking* *Is Eaten by rabid Dugtrio*

I drop the Ultima Keyblade.

The Ultima Keyblade lands in my hands but Charby ,my evil charmander who i accidently mistake for Charmy( Blazikid's Charmander) shoots me with a ray gun ,then Guildmaster Wigglytuff kills me with Hyper Voice (aka YOOM-TAH!!!) ,and finally Michel Jackson cuts me into tiny pieces with the Ultima Keyblade.

I drop Charby (weilds weapons and kills people)

I get out the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades (Roxas's from Organization XIII) and do BIG combos on Charby. Xemnas kills me before I turn around. I drop the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades.

I compleatly ignore then as they fall to the ground so then I fall asleep on the edge of the cliff.

I fall off the cliff (aka I drop myself)

(technically I died because I fell off a cliff)

I find salamence commander's dead corpse and decide to befriend it. I name him Oglethorpe and we go on many adventures together and we even make our own tv show called "Me and my pal Oglethorpe". But then one night Oglethorpe is curses by the evil witch of Poland and he is forced to strangle me in my sleep.

I drop a "me and my Pal Oglethorpe" season one dvd box set.

I find the first season and go to my house and watch it in my room through my xbox. I die because I find it very boring.
I drop... my xbox and a copy of Modern Warfare 2

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I play Modern Warfare 2, but never leave the house because I am playing 24/7, 365 days a year. I become fat and die.

I drop a bucketload of Materia.

I take the materia, and run around using it around 'Charms. Karu looks down and sees me doing this, and pwns me with his Ultima materia (yes he has a replica one).

I drop a strand of my... beautiful hair.

As I'm walking my dog he sees the rubber glove and begins chewing on it. When he starts choking, I run across the street to get help, but get hit by a bus.

I drop a Pokedex.

I find the pokedex and start playing pokemon, I go insane and get taken to a mental hospital where I spend the rest of my life blabbering about pokemon.

I drop a toilet paper roll

The toliet paper roll falls and unravels as it falls. The unraveled toliet paper lands on my face and suffocates me.

I drop a Justin Beiber Poster (Yeah...I went there)

Mr. Beiber's hideous face meets my eyes and they meeelllttt. And due to my loss of sight, I walk into the middle of the road and get ran over by an Ice Cream van.

I drop an innocent, cute, little, albino bunny.

I go "Ooh, a paper plane! I wonder how it was made ..." so I unfold it and try and figure out how to make it - but I just cannot. I get so depressed due to my lack of paper-plane-making skills, so I stab myself with the corner of the paper.

I drop a Wii.

I buy the most expensive noose in the world wrap it aroung my neck, but decide not to hang myself and jump off a cliff, but I tripped over and fell anyway.

I drop your mother (from 7000 metres above).