• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I crush the little bastards with my Evil Space Monkeys since the number of monkeys I command is much greater than twenty. The problem arrises when the military gets invovled thinking I'm a terrorist for what I just did along with the fact that I am the lord of an Evil Space Monkey army. While I can hold my own in a fist fight, guns and tanks are another story and I am swiftly eliminated.

I drop an American soldier (from an airplane)

The soldier mistakes me for one of the Evil Space Monkeys and I promptly get killed.

The soldier also dies dropping.....a slinky!

Uhm....*looks up at the sky and sees the slinky falling down at her at a fast rate* Oh Cra-
*is choked by the slinky falling down around her throat*

I drop...my jar. (if you're payin' attention to me, it's the one with my brain in it ;) )

The super glue sized jar goes into my eye and because I'm blind, I run into the street and get hit by a bus.

I drop Giovanni.

I'm in battle against a wild Primeape and on my last Pokemon. I take out my last Pokemon's ball about to throw it and the gravestone hits it, thus smashing it. I promptly get beaten to death by the Primeape.

I drop the Pokecharms server.

Psycho Monkey

I pull a deus ex machina like Naota in FLCL by batting the nuke into space with a Gibson Flying V guitar. During my crowning moment of awesome one of the strings breaks. My brother then kills me because it was his now damaged guitar I used.

I drop a taxi cab

I hijack the Taxi and get involved in a Chase scene like out of the Blues Brothers and fail to do one of the ridiculous jumps and get crushed in my car!

I drop an orb that when turned on, makes it's own centre of gravity slightly stronger than that of the earth's.

Psycho Monkey

Just like in the arrow game, the tray hits my head giving me a concussion and knocking me out. Since no one bothered calling an amulance, the internal bleeding of my brain is never fixed or even noticed for that matter causing my brain to implode.

I drop a Christmas tree

The Christmas tree does this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwqiXSeXgbc
(Only it doesn't get blown up) and I end up in pieces

I drop the Tsar Nuclear Bomb.

"Okay kids what do you do when a nuclear bomb is about to hit you, yes thats right little Suzy, duck and cover."
All of the sudden I realise I forgot something, but wha- *nuclear bomb blows me up*
I drop that Korn band.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Head implodes due to the inability to comprehend the need for such huge letters*

I drop jetpack with an overpowered accelerator and a lack of flight controls.

I turn it on, get into my cool takeoff pose, then the overpowered accelerators kick in tearing my arms off and it turns and hits me into a hoard of monkeys with dynamite (the end speaks for its self.)

I drop Charlie Chaplin

Charlie Chaplin does his weird tap dance thing on my head, making my skull crack with every stepp.

I drop my Pokémon Platinum game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finish the game too quickly and then question why the people even bother making a game if people will finish it in just a couple hours and then toss it aside. Because of my "stupidity" the Nintendo Company send an assasin after me before word leaks out that games are useless ">.>

I drop the Nintendo Company.

I realize the open spot on the board and become one of the head executives in Nintendo. I live a long and leisurly life until my accountant decides he wants my money. He then runs me through with a "Toy Scyther" and I die.

I drop the "Toy Scyther."

I scream at the top of my lungs as the "Toy Scyther" comes barreling at me at an unspeakable rate, still intent on killing. The "Toy Scyther" slashes me to pieces.

I drop a guitar amp.

I walk by and see the guitar amp lying on the road. I walk over and plug my MP3 into it. I don't realize how loud the amp is set and the sound shatters my eardrums. I run screaming into a pastry shop and slip into the oven.

I drop a crescent roll.

The crescent falls 100 stories and disintegrates during the fall. One of the crumbs go into my eye when I look at the pretty birdy on the top of the building. I go blind and run into.....an all guy prison. I get raped to death.

I drop a cotton ball.

I find the cotton ball one morning during at an Arts and Crafts camp. I put glue on it and am about to put it on my collage when my friend Barney tells a joke. I laugh and inhale the cotton ball and glue and choke to death.

I drop the crazy glue bottle.

CRAZY GLUE!!!!! I love that stuff!!!! Glues Limbs and Eye-lids closed.... "Can't Seeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Falls and lads on random Spike Ball. *Dies*

I drop the blood-ridden Spike Ball.

The spike ball rolls down the hill and breaks through my door. I dive out of the way and crack my head open on the counter-top. The ambulance tries to rush me to the hospital, but it slips on the blood and crashes into a tree. Nobody makes it.

I drop a tire.

Me: *picks up the tire* It's real...rubbery...
Some Dude: Hey you, that's my tire!
Me: No...it's not...I found it on the floor...
S.D: You see that ride over there? *points at monster truck with missing tire* That's my truck. And that's my tire. Comprende?
Me: No...you see this tire's too small to fit on that *gulps* monster truck.
S.D: HAND IT OVER!
Me: ...calm down, man.
S.D: *takes out a machete*

I drop the One-Tire-Missing Monster Truck.

I see the monster truck and pull out my handy-pocket-monster truck-replacement tire. I jump into the truck and begin driving away. Fallen Angel's "Some Dude" sees me and gives chase. He throws his machete and slashes the tires. The monster truck looses control and carreens off the edge of Cliff Wysitthere.

I drop a pair of fuzzy dice that were hanging on the rear-view mirror.

I was standing on the cliff when the dice flew towards me, nailed me in the head so I lost my balance and fell off the cliff.

I drop the North Wind.

I am flying a kite near Cliff Wysitthere when the North Wind picks up. It blows my kite over teh edge, but I have enough sense to let go. Just as I back away, a newspaper hits a car comming up the road. The car swerves and hits me, sending me plummeting to my doom.

I drop some tofu bacon.

I see this Joe laying on the ground unconscious and rush over to administer CPR. He jumps up and begins trying to strange me. I take out my tazer, but he wrestles it out of my hand. The next thing I feel is a zap and then nothing ever again.

I drop a thermometer.

The thermometer falls in my mouth(because my girlfriend recently dumped me) and it breaks and the murcury in side of the thermometer poisons me and I die.

I drop a piece of swiss cheese.

The lego minifigure inspires me to build a live size model of a famous politician. The politician finds out about it and orders his secret police to come to my house in the middle of the night, drag me out, and beat me to death with lego clubs.

I drop my pillow.

Said pillow drops randomly from the sky and hits me on the head. I look up and the pillow case droops over my face. Because my hands are full of all the Christmas presents my mom had been making me carry this past week, I am unable to pull it off and suffocate.

I drop all the wrapped Christmas presents I was carrying. (beware the boxes!)

I see the chest lying on the ground and go to pick it up. When I realized what it was, it was too late. The Mimic ate my face.

I drop a Jingle Bell.