• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Corrin glared at DarkSonic. "Weakness? What weakness?" She asked suspeciously. What does suspect that could be my weakness? I care about Inkling but that can't be a weakness, can it?

“The kid. I’ve seen you risk your life to help her. I know you would do anything to protect her.” He backed up towards Inkling. “When she was in danger, you’d do anything to help. You helped her when she was upset. You were even in tears when she almost died.” He shoved Inkling down to the ground, putting his foot down on her back to prevent her for moving, while she cried out in pain. “You would die for this kid, wouldn’t you? You wouldn’t let anything happen to her, would you?” He said with a grin. “D-Dont listen to him! I’ll be ok! Just r-run, get out of here!” Inkling yelled, and DarkSonic looked down at her. “Shut up.” He growled, lifting his foot and slamming it down on Inklings back, while Inkling cried out in pain again.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin's eye twitched then she started laughing softly. "So what if you say it's a weakness? I say it gives me strength that I have someone to care for." She said, pointed her sword at DarkSonic, "I say that my friendship with Inkling gives me courage that I need." Corrin started walking towards DarkSonic, grinning lightly.

“I wouldn’t come closer if I were you.” He growled. “If you do, I will snap this kids limbs off one by one, until she’s just a bloody corpse.” That was enough to freak Inkling out, as she started hyperventilating and flailing around. “NO NO NO I DONT WANNA DIE I DONT WANNA DIE!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. “Shut it kid, you dont wanna pass out, do ya...?”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin stopped. "Fight me then....fight me, you cowardly clone. Try someone like me." She said then pointed her sword towards DarkSonic, "Unless, of course......I won't even have to say it."

“Fine. But if I win, you and the kid have to come with me and be slaves forever. And if you win....I’ll leave you alone for awhile.” DarkSonic said. “Wait...so, I win?” Inkling asked. “What!?” DarkSonic yelled, seeing that Inkling was perfectly calm now, and was giving him a smug look. “You started a new fight. Meaning, you gave up on ours, so....I win.” Inkling said. DarkSonic took his foot off of Inklings back, his face a blank expression.

SaiyanDakon

"She's right about that." Corrin said, laughing. She stopped then grinned at DarkSonic with serious glare at him, gripping her sword and pulling it out of the ground, "Ready when you are."

“Yeah, give me a minute, I have a kid to kill.” He growled, glaring at Inkling. Inkling stood up, and grinned at him. “Can’t I just fight on Corrins team? Then you can fight her, and try and kill me in the process.” Inkling said, and the hedgehog nodded. “Yeah, yeah, sure whatever. Just get yourself ready.” He said, and Inkling nodded. “Yay! This is gonna be easy, cause your bad at this!” Inkling said, and DarkSonic gave her an angry look.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin rolled her eyes. "DarkSonic....are you letting Inkling get to you?" She teased then started walking towards the clone, sword in hand. Coward....what a low life....he'll just be another punk that loses to me. She thought.

“No! She’s just a stupid and pathetic kid who needs to die!” DarkSonic yelled, and Inkling stared at him with a hurt look. “Whats the matter kid? You gonna cry? Maybe you should let me kill you so you can see your friend Blue!” He said, and Inkling stopped, tears welling up in her eyes. “Whats wrong? Did I find your weakness kid?” DarkSonic asked, and Inkling let out a whimper. “Um...kid....? I was only joking....” DarkSonic said, and Inkling turned away, and walked off. “Um...yeah, I’ll come back for a fight when she’s ready.” The hedgehog said, running off.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"Jerk....." Corrin muttered then ran towards Inkling, "Hey, wait!" She put her sword up as she ran to her friend. Once she reached Inkling, she put her hand on Inkling's head. "Don't listen to him.....he was just a jerk, getting into your head like that." She said.

“No, he’s right. I keep needing help from you, and I killed my friend....I deserved it.” She mumbled. “So, I need to do what I Should’ve done. Awhile ago.” She said, walking towards a ledge. She picked up a Super Leaf, putting it on as the Tanooki ears and tail appeared on her. “Corrin, do me a favor.” She said, turning back. “Destroy that stupid hedgehog. Save everyone. Defeat that monster. And...” She turned away again. “Thanks for being my friend.” She looked down, taking a deep breath as she stepped closer to the edge. “...I’m coming Blue.”

SaiyanDakon

"Inkling, no!" Corrin said to Inkling then went to her and knelt down to her height. She wanted to tell her that this was a bad idea. She wanted to stop her and pull Inkling back, yet she couldn't. Corrin then pulled Inkling away from the ledge and hugged her. "I promise.....I will do it." She whispered.

Inkling whimpered a bit, looking up at Corrin. She didnt know what to do anymore. She slowly hugged her back, beginning to second guess what she was going to do. “I have to do it, I need to if I Wanna see him again....no, he was a jerk, Corrins your friend now.....the voice and hedgehog say otherwise, she just is giving me pity....no, she cares!” She began arguing with herself in her thoughts, unsure about anything anymore.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin rested her hand on Inkling's shoulder. "I won't stop you, my friend....this is your decision to make. If you choose to stay here with me, Remember the good times with Blue. If you choose to go to Blue, then remember the times I had with you....even if they were short." She said, smiling lightly.

Inkling nodded, walking over to the edge. “You know what....I’m staying with Corrin. She cares more.” She thought, turning Her head towards Corrin. She began turning to walk back, when she felt her foot slip. She cried out as she fell, gripping onto the ledge with one hand. “Not again....Corrin, help! I cant h-hold on! Please, I wanna stay with you!”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin reached for Inkling and grabbed her hand. "I've got you. You're not dying on me, Inkling." She said with a strained grin and tried pulling her up. Why does she want to stay with me? She thought then started to shake the thought.

Inkling continued freaking out. “Its gonna be ok....just dont look down...” She thought, whimpering a bit.
———————
Sonic groaned, sitting up. “What....? How did I...? Oh yeah, I got defeated, went to the others, and got beat up....and....now I am ok...?” He thought, looking around. He decided to run, jumping on a Warp Star and heading up to Dreamland.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Corrin grunted and lifted Inkling from the ledge, moving back while she grabbed onto the Squid Kid. Corrin then brought Inkling close to her and hugged her. I....I don't want to let go. She thought.

Inkling stayed silent awhile, hugging Corrin back. She tried saying something, but nothing came out. Tears welled up in her eyes, as she let out a small sob. “C’mon...you cant cry now....you already made yourself seem like a baby...” She thought, but couldn’t stop herself. She couldn’t deal with anything, yet she wanted to stay alive. She wanted, no, at this point, she felt like she NEEDED to be with Corrin.
———————
“How does Kirby ride these everywhere!?” Sonic yelled, struggling to stay on the warp star. “Hey, isnt that the newcomer with Mii Brawler and Corrin...?” He thought, looking down. “Oh shoot. Looked down! I’m gonna die!” He yelled, slipping off the warp star and landing headfirst on the ground. “Ow.....at least....i....Made it. Lets find the others.”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin held Inkling a little tighter and rubbed her back. "It's okay Inkling.....I'm here for you." She said softly and patted her head. You're safe with me, Inkling. I will make sure you are safe. I promise. She thought.

Inkling rubbed her eyes, nodding a bit. The area started to get darker, and she whimpered, burying her face in Corrins chest. The sun had set, and she thought it was another attack from DarkSonic, even though it wasn’t.
—————
Sonic watched the Sunset, a smile on his face. “Everything here could be the last. I dunno if I’ll live to see tomorrow. But....I can try.”

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
''This cant be happening to me!'' Was the thing that wolf said, After Fox shot one of the wings on hes ship. ''This isnt the last you've seen of me, Fox McCloud!'' Wolf started crashing to Dreamland. ''Dont fail me now... Stupid ship'' After some seconds he crashed on the ground. Wolf was hurt, but he didnt want to die, So he jumped out of hes ship with all hes power. After jumping he fell on the ground, He saw a blue figure before fainting.

Sonic heard a crash and spun around. “What the heck!?” He yelled, running over. “Hey...its Wolf! He came back recently, now that I Think about it. I’ll help him.” The hedgehog said, bending down and wrapping his arms around Wolf, lifting him up. “Dang he’s heavy....why did. Think this would be easy....?”

Wolf woke up after the feeling that he got touched. Hm? It looks like i am getting dragged... He thought. He saw the gloves of Sonic, Wait, a blue skin... Gloves... This must be Sonic... He thought, He kept pretending that he was still fainting, Waiting for a moment to attack him.

Sonic mumbled something, stopping. He put Wolf on his back, walking a bit faster. “This is better....it hurts, but Wolf should be more comfortable....that’s what matters until I Find shelter....” He said to himself.

Wolf felt that he was laying on the floor now This is my change He thought. He grabbed hes Blaster and stood up, aiming hes blaster at Sonic ''Any last words? Dirty hedgehog'' He say'd.

Sonic fell over, mumbling a quiet “ow.” He stood up and brushed himself off. “Nice to see your back up Buddy.” He said with a grin. “You mind putting the blaster down? You probably are confused about what’s going on.”

Wolf looked at him for a bit, Shaking a bit and then saying ''Fine!'' Putting hes blaster away ''Shooting you wont do much anyways...'' He say'd a bit annoyed ''And dont call me Buddy''.

“Phew...that’s good....dont need to go through that ever again...” Sonic said. “Anyways, since its night, we should find shelter. We cant be attacked or anything.” The hedgehog said, looking around.

''Good idea'' Wolf say'd ''Maybe we can find a cave to hide in'' Wolf looked around ''I cant see much except, Grass, Grass, Grass, and Grass'' Wolf say'd a bit annoyed. I'd rather shoot at Fox's ship then search for a shelter... Wolf looked around ''Maybe whe can seek shelter underneath a tree... If whe find one that is...''

“Ill go scope things out.” Sonic said, taking off running. “Lets see.....few houses....more rocks....grass......grass.....cave.....more rocks.....more grass- wait!” He skidded to a stop, turning around and running to the cave. “Lets see....” He walked inside, looking around. “This could make shelter....for now.” He ran back to Wolf. “There’s a cave ahead. We can stop in there and think of a plan.”

Wolf nodded ''Lets go to the cave then, Can you keep up?'' Wolf say'd to Sonic, Starting to run, and sometimes using hes Side-B. This was stupid of him because he knew Sonic is faster then him. But still, Wolf liked a challenge

Sonic ran to the cave, already knowing the way there. He picked up a few sticks on the way, running inside the cave and setting them down. He picked up two of the smaller ones, rubbing them together to start a fire. “Heat and light, check.” He said to himself. He guessed he had more time until Wolf got there, so he walked out, preparing to dash, and ran up the side of the cave to the top, sitting down and staring up at the stars.

Wolf kept running to the cave, but he already saw that Sonic was first. ''Gosh Darn It'' He say'd to himself. When he got there he saw that they already had a fire. He walked to the top of the hill where sonic was sitting. ''Wow, u already made a fire'' Wolf struggeld trying to say 'Good job'. He sat down next to Sonic ''Looking at the stars?... You know sometimes i fight near those things. Once when crashed i hit a star actaully, Luckily it didnt damage my ship that much'' He say'd, Smiling a bit while thinking of the time he crashed against a star. He looked at Sonic for a second and then say'd ''I will grab some fish to eat, Or do you want to eat something else?''

Sonic shrugged, looking around at the different stars, his eyes falling on Galeon. He went silent, but turned to Wolf. “I’m fine with whatever.” He looked away again. He suddenly put his hand on his head, feeling a sharp pain go through his head. “Ugh...what the.....” He mumbled, shutting his eyes.

Just when wolf wanted to stand up to hunt for fish, he looked at Sonic, who looked like he was asleep ''Hey Sonic, Sonic! Hey wake up!'' He say'd to him. Wolf looked confused at him.