• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

Inkling didnt respond, falling silent.
————
Sonic continued looking, fear, anger, and sadness washing over him. “What if she does die...? Corrin is so close to that kid....if she dies, what will Corrin do? She’ll probably do something risky...she might kill herself in the process too...” He thought.

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
Wolf looked at Inkling, He smiled a bit. Then he looked around, Then he looked at corrin ''I'm gone climb a tree, for in case the thing comes back'' He said to Corrin. He climbed the tree looking around for the monster.

Sonic sighed, and turned around, running back. “I....I couldn’t find anything....we might just have to wait for something to spawn in...” He mumbled, looking down at Inkling. “I’m....I’m so sorry kiddo, I...I tried....”

Wolf jumped down of the tree ''I didnt want to do this... You guys, Hide in a bush. I am gone do something'' Wolf activated hes watch ''Leon, Come to me and give me the M Tomato'' He said, ''Sir, why if i may ask'' Leon asked ''Just do it already Leon'' Wolf said, he deactivated hes watch ''Get into a bush, Now!'' He said to Sonic inkling and corrin.

Sonic nodded, picking Inkling up in one arm, and grabbing Corrin and pulling her into a bush. “Sorry Corrin.” He mumbled quietly. He looked down at Inkling shaking her a bit. “Hang on kiddo....it’ll be alright....” When he didnt get a response, he looked over at Corrin. “We’re losing her. Whatever Wolf’s doing, it has to work, and fast...”

Wolf looked in the air, He saw the ship of leon. Leon got out with a Max tomato ''Why do you need this, and were where you boss?'' Leon asked ''Shut up Leon. Go back and help the rest, i need to do something here'' Wolf said annoyed at leon ''I got attacked by some weird thing, it hurted me and now i need this thing to heal'' He said ''Ok boss!'' Leon jumped back into hes ship and flew away. Wolf looked at the air for some minutes and that at the bush were Sonic and the rest were hiding. ''You guys can come out, Leon grabbed this M thing that heals'' He said ''Whe stole it and now keep them if whe got attacked'' Wolf said.

Sonic pulled Corrin out, mumbling another “Sorry.” He walked over, looking at the kid in his arms. “C’mon Inkling, wake up....we have to heal you, please dont die...” He mumbled, not getting any response again. “Inkling, please...you have to be ok...” He thought.

Inkling didnt do anything for awhile, but slowly the injuries on her began healing. Sonic sighed in relief. “Thank god...thought we were gonna lose her....” He smiled a bit, looking over at Corrin. “Hey Corrin, your friends ok now!”

Wolf fell on the ground ''Phew'' He said. He was happy that inkling was still alive, A emotion he never felt before. He looked at Sonic and then at Corrin, expecting a happy face.

Sonic set Inkling down, patting her head. “That should make things better....we just need to keep her out of trouble....” He said, glad the kid was alright. He looked over at Wolf. “Thank you Wolf. She would’ve died if you didnt help. Y’know, the others normally say your not a good person, but you aren’t as bad as they think.”

Wolf looked at Sonic ''Only because whe are in a war i am nice. When we are out of this then i will do anything to destroy you!'' Wolf laughed saying this. ''Na. Joking, i will still act nice, for a while'' Wolf said.

Sonic laughed a bit. “Thanks pal. Anyway, now that Inklings okay, we should find away to keep her out of trouble.” He looked towards where Inkling was, not seeing her. “WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GO SHE’S GONNA GET HURT WE HAVE TO FIND HER AAAHHHHHH!!!!” He started screaming and panicking, not noticing Inkling was just a few yards away, looking at a butterfly.

Wolf looked at Sonic, then at inkling. He started laughing really hard. ''HAHA!!... Oh my god... How can you... *Hic* Not see her..?'' Wolf started punching the ground out of laughter.

Sonic sat up, shaking his head. “STOP IT THIS IS SERIOUS! I CANT FIND HER!” Sonic yelled. “...D...Down h-he...re....” Inkling said, and Sonic looking down, seeing he was on top of Inkling. “Oh, sorry kid.”

''Oh my god, i dont have any *Hic* breath left!'' Wolf said. After this he slowly stood up. Still laughing but also trying to get hes breath back ''Good luck *Hic* Trying to protect the child'' He said.

“Hey, it isnt funny! I can make sure this kid doesnt get hurt!” Sonic said. “Your c-crushing m..e...cant breathe....” Inkling said. “Yeah, hold on kid.” Sonic said. “Anyway, I can and will protect her, because she cant do it herself.” The hedgehog continued. “S...onic.....get....o-off....!” Inkling said louder, and the hedgehog stood up. “Yeah, what is it?” He asked, Inkling got up, gasping for air.

''If you want to sleep then you should get a bed, not a child!'' Wolf said, laughing a bit. Then he sighed and walked to inkling ''Are you ok Ink?'' Wolf asked. Offering Inkling hes hand again.

Inkling nodded, grabbed Wolfs hand and standing up. Sonic walked over, and Inkling clung to Wolf, hugging him. “Really kid? Your scared of me again because of one mistake?” Sonic said.

Wolf froze when he felt inkling was hugging him, he smiled and then looked at Sonic ''Hehe, watch out. one more time and she may call the cops on you'' Wolf said, laughing a bit.

“Yeah yeah, really funny. I’m heading back to the cave, its about time I actually get some sleep. You should too kid, you’ve had quite a day.” Sonic said. “I’m not tired, its fine...” Inkling said quietly. “Suit yourself.” Sonic said before running off.

Wolf looked at inkling, and smiled to her ''its treu ink. If whe got some sleep now then whe can find the others tomorow'' He said, He looked at Corrin ''Hey cornflakes! Are you coming with us?'' He asked.

“Whos Cornflakes....?” Inkling asked, confused. She rubbed her eyes a bit, looking up at the sky. “Wow.....pretty....” She mumbled, losing her train of thought.

''Cornflakes is the sword girl, Or guy'' He said, He pointed at corrin ''?..'' Wolf saw how inkling was looking at the sky ''Hey ink, I know the air is pretty, but whe have to go to sonic'' He said.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Better stop calling me cornflakes...." Corrin told Wolf and nodded to Inkling, "Thanks to him and Sonic, they saved you.....from...that dragon?" She turned to Wolf, wantin to see if he knew anything about Rathalos.

Wolf laughed ''You really are a nice child. Why would anybody harm you?'' Wolf said. Being nice isnt that bad after all... He thought ''Maybe one day you will be the new god of cuteness''.

“Yeah, I’m gonna be a god! I’ll destroy all the monsters and protect everyone!” She accidentally let go of Corrin, falling off her back. “Ow....I’m ok!” She said, jumping up with a smile.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin grinned at Inkling then patted her head. "You really are the nicest person here." She said then knelt down to her height, "Glad that you're okay..." Corrin put her hand on the pommel of her sword then turned to Wolf, "You were here before....in Smash, I mean. Fox told me of you."

“Whos Fox...?” Inkling asked, confused.
————
Sonic entered the cave, looking around. “Fires still going...” He mumbled. He ran out again, grabbing anything soft he saw, leaves, feathers, grass torn from the soil, soil itself, and began piling them into 4 piles, each having the meatier last mixed. “These will work for beds.” He muttered, laying down on a pile.

SaiyanDakon

"I met him a long while back before I met you, Inkling. You were still in Inkopolis at the time, I presume." Corrin said to Inkling, "Other than that, he's a good fighter." She stood up and rolled her shoulder.

“Oh...ok!” Inkling said with another grin. She thought about Inkopolis and couldn’t help but feel homesick again. She distracted herself by looking up at the stars again. She didn’t know why, but looking up at the sky always calmed her down.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"You sure like looking at the stars." Corrin commented, sitting down again, unsure of what to do. She rested her sword hand on the ground and sighed a little. Corrin then looked up at the sky as well, wanting to see what Inkling was seeing.

Inkling stayed quiet, thinking.
————————
“Are you SURE this is a good idea? I mean, its a whole new place, with different people, and we have to fight all the time.” Inkling said, looking over at Blue. “Well, think of it this way! We’ll do it together!” Blue said, grinning. “Well...I dunno....its really stressful just thinking about it.... Inkling mumbled. Blue could tell his friend was sad, and he looked up at the night sky. “Well, wanna know what calms me down? Looking at the stars. You should try it.” Blue said, and Inkling looked up. “See? Its relaxing!” Blue said. Inkling smiled a bit. “I...guess it kinda is....y’know what? It will be great, cause we’ll be together.” Inkling said, leaning against Blue’s shoulder.
———————
Tears welled up in Inklings eyes as she thought about the memory. “You promised we’d be here together....” She thought.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glanced over at Inkling and shrugged but noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Inkling? You okay?" She asked softly, shaking her friend's shoulder gently. She's gone through a lot, especially with losing Blue. What is the truth about you, Inkling? You care for him....and yet... She stopped herself, not wanting to continue where the thought was heading.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin retracted her hand and watched Inkling. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned Inkopolis... She thought then she folded her legs up and sighed again. "I'm sorry...." She muttered.