• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
Wolf was looking at hes blaster, he didnt notice that inkling and Sonic where sitting at the campfire until he putted hes blaster away ''Oh hey guys'' He say'd, He looked at Inkling ''Hey child, I still dont know your name, And where do you actaully live?'' He asked inkling.

“My names Inkling. My home is Inkopolis, where the Moray Towers map is.” She said. “But....out here....I dont know. I dont have any shelter to take, anywhere to be. I just need to survive.” Her voice got quieter, and Sonic looked at her, worried.

''Oh, sorry Ink, didnt mean to make you sad'' Wolf say'd, looking at Sonic for a second. ''But hey, look at the bright side. When we defeat the big bad guy then you will be famous! and they will give you shelter then'' He say'd Urg... Why am i cheering people up all of a sudden... Eh...

Inkling shook her head. “Nah...I dont wanna be famous. I dont need it anyway.” She looked up. “Besides, I can always just end it, right?” She said, and Sonic grabbed the front of her shirt, lifting her up. “NO. YOU ARENT ENDING ANYTHING!” He yelled, and Inkling shut her eyes. “Put me down. Now. Please.”

“NO! I’M NOT CALMING DOWN!!” Sonic yelled, unable to control his anger he felt. “IF SHE WANTS TO BE PUT DOWN, HERE!” He threw Inkling against the ground. “I’m going for a walk...” Sonic growled, running off, while Inkling sat up, trembling.

Wolf froze in place for a second, then he offerd hes hand again to inkling ''Dont worry, He will calm down. Just let him walk for a minute and then he will come back saying sorry. By the way, Are you ok?'' He asked inkling.

“Y-Yeah....” She said softly, grabbing Wolfs hand and standing up. “Just a bit scared....” She looked towards where Sonic left. “What happened to him.....?”

''I dont know... I think he is scared that he will lose the fight against the monster, But with alot of people then whe will win'' Wolf say'd, Trying to make Inkling happy When the fight is over, then i can stop being this nice... He thought. He smiled to Inkling.

Inkling nodded a bit. “Um...Mr.Wolf...? One of the fighters, I forgot who, told me you got to fly in a ship in space....isnt that scary...?” She asked, looking up at the sky. “Its all dark and frightening.....”

Wolf laughed ''Please, you can call me Wolf. And about flying in a ship in space, After some minutes it becomes normal. In the ships you have free air, so you need no suit. And its pretty easy to fly a ship. And if you want i could help you train a bit before whe attack. If whe attack then with the ships...'' Wolf Say'd.

Inkling looked up at Wolf. “Really!? That’s so cool! That sounds exciting!” She said happily. “I always used to wonder how it was to fly through space....now I Actually have a chance at knowing....”

Wolf smiled ''After i repair my ship, then i can ask Leon if i could borrow hes ship. He wouldnt care, He always believes me. So then i can teach you a bit. But first up i have to repair my ship...'' Wolf say'd, He thought about Leon, he was the first member of Star Wolf after him. Now that he thought about 'Friends'. ''Maybe whe should look for sonic, He is walking for a really long time now and in this war it would be smart to look for him'' He say'd, he stood up ''Are you coming with me? Or will you wait here?''.

“Sure. I’ll go ahead, if we split up, we’ll find him quicker.” She looked ahead. “Well, I’ll meet you back here.” She pulled out her Splattershot, shooting a trail of ink ahead of her, and jumping into it, swimming through in squid form.

"Somic, Sonic where are you!?" Wolf say'd while walking around the forest. He renembered sonic said that hes head feeled like it was splitting into halves. Maybe that has something to do with it he thought.

Sonic was sitting on a rock, his head in his hands. “Ugh...why does this keep happening...” He mumbled. “I dont know...why....how do I stop it....?” He said to himself.

Wolf sighed "When this ends then i can stop acting nice" he say'd to himself. Then he saw Sonic on a rock "hey, what are you doing? And what took you so long?, whe were afraid that something bad happend to you" he said to sonic

Sonic shrugged. “Just taking a break.” He mumbled. He looked towards Wolf. “Besides, the world could end soon, so, may as well enjoy it, while life lasts.”

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Corrin was running to where she had forgotten Inkling. "Argh, curse the gods! I lost her and now I'm lost." She said then thought she saw two figures walking by. Grabbing her sword, she started towards them. "Hey! You two!" Corrin growled and gripped the hilt of her sword as she approached.

Wolf looked at sonic "So when the world is about thevend. Then you will sit on a rock, great to know" Wolf said annoyed. "C'mon stand up, whe have to find inkling" he said to sonic.

“Ok.” The hedgehog said. Sonic turned, seeing Corrin. “Hey Corrin! You lookin’ for Inkling too?”
——————
Inkling looked around, unable to find anyone. “SONIC! WHERE ARE YOU!?” She yelled. Sh ehard a growling sound, turning around and looking up, seeing a dragon. “Great....must be my lucky day...” Inkling, said, as Rathalos let out a roar, slashing his claws at Inkling.

“Corrin” Sonic said.
—————
Inkling cried out in pain, knocked back by Rathalos. “Ow...Corrin! Wolf! Sonic! Help!” She yelled, the boss looming above her, shooting out a fireball.

SaiyanDakon

"Then led me to her....Inkling could be in danger for all I know!" Corrin said then gripped her sword tightly, "Let's go...." She glared at Sonic then at Wolf. Great.....I try to find Inkling and I find a Dark Warrior and a dog in a destroyed spaceship. She thought.

Inkling ran out of the way of the fire ball, trying to avoid all the attacks. She cried out as she was knocked over by Rathalos’s tail, pinning her down. “I dont wanna die...I should’ve stayed with them....SOMEBODY HELP!” Thats all she could yell as Rathalos shot another fireball, and it went black.
—————
Sonic’s ear flickered towards Inklings yell. “No...no no No No NO NO!!!” He yelled, taking off running. “KID! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin looked up then heard Inkling's scream and ran after Sonic. "Wait up! Inkling!" She cried out, gripping her sword and wanting to destroy whatever was hurting her best friend.

Wolf ran after corrin and sonic, oh god. I knew i shouldnt have let the child alone... Wolf putted hes hand on hes blaster, ready to shoot anything that attacked inkling

Last edited:
Rathalos turned, seeing a group running around. The dragon looked down at Inkling, seeing she wasn’t moving. Rathalos flew up, deciding to retreat before they came.
———
Sonic saw Rathalos fly away, having an extremely bad feeling. “Guys, I think I know where she is...” He said quietly, before turning and running towards where he saw the boss.

“I think Inkling got attacked by a boss....she might be hurt....or even worse.....she could’ve died....” Sonic said, his voice shaking. “We need to see if she’s alright as fast as possible.”

“It flew off...I saw where it was, if we go there, we can find Inkling.” He stopped running. “If I didnt leave, this wouldn’t have happened...if something bad we cant fix happens to her....” He thought, but pushed it out of his mind. “Lets just hurry.”

''Whe can try to use my ship to get to him, Because you say he flew away. But i have to repair my ship...'' Wolf said, He looked at corrin for a second and then back at hes blaster.

Sonic stopped. “I’m gonna run as fast as I can. I’ll grab the kid, and bring her back, then we can find out what to do.” Sonic mumbled, running off. He stopped, seeing Inkling and running over. “Crud....” He mumbled, seeing Inkling was covered in large cuts and burn marks. He picked her up, running back to Corrin and Wolf. “Good new, found Inkling. Bad news, she’s really hurt...”

Wolf looked at inkling, Happy that she was alive, But also scared that she might die ''Whe have to find some healing thing real fast... Do you know a place?'' He asked looking around.

Sonic shook his head. “I...I can go see if I can find anything.....but, I cant take her with me, she could get attacked....can you guys keep an eye on her....?” He said, setting her down.

Sonic nodded, running off. “Gotta find something, anything....if she died, it would be my fault....I have to save her.....please let me save her....” He thought, looking around frantically.

Wolf looked in the air It flies?... oh god... He thought. He looked around, he saw something in the one of the trees, He shot with hes blaster on it, It wasnt a monster but a little monkey that fell out of the tree and was now running away ''I hope sonic finds something fast...''

Sonic slowed down, looking around. “Where is everything....?Normally there’s healing items, but where are they?” He mumbled, looking up at the sky. “I hope she’ll be alright.... I need to keep looking.”
—————
Inkling stirred a bit, whimpering in pain.