• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"You miss him....I shouldn't have mentioned, you know, your home. I feel bad for doing so." Corrin said softly as she smiled lightly but it was a sad one, "Truth be told...I miss where I'm from as well. My younger siblings...I left them to join this fight. I miss them."

SaiyanDakon

"Decision making on my end. I wanted to experience other fighters in Smash....see how they worked and respond appropriately. Hopefully, I'd make some new friends if I went here....guess I did. I was reunited with Ike, Lord Marth, Robin, Lucina...then you." Corrin said.

Inkling smiled a bit. “Thats cool. I wish I could make decisions like you. But...” Her voice trailed off. “I cant make decisions on my own. Even if I do, I always pick something that’s bad for everyone else.”

SaiyanDakon

"You have made your own choices...and your choices have not been bad for me. From what I've seen and I'll always believe, you're a kind hearted soul who would like to help others." Corrin said, smiling at Inkling and reached for her hand as she held her own out, "I'm glad that you're my friend."

Inkling smiled, grabbing Corrins hand. “Thanks for everything Corrin.” She said happily. Sonic ran towards them! “Hey, lets hurry up, time to get some sleep!” He said. “But...*yawn*....I’m not tried...” Inkling mumbled. “Sure you aren’t.” Sonic said with a grin. “I’m not! I’m wide awake....” She said, before looking back up at the sky. “But someone needs to watch you if your awake, so if you fall asleep they can bring you in, and I’m not doing that.”

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"I'll watch Inkling, Sonic. You can go rest." Corrin said, moving her arm around Inkling and pulling her closer. If only life was this easy....but we've got remain on high alert because of that thing that can turn us into stone. She thought.

Sonic nodded, walking back to the cave. Inking felt Corrin wrap her arm around her, and she tensed up. “U-Um...Corrin...? C-Can you let go? Like, r-right now...?” She said, her voice shaking.

SaiyanDakon

"O-Oh...sorry." Corrin said, releasing Inkling from her grasp, "Didn't mean...to spook you." She removed her arm and stared up at the sky. Ike....Lord Marth. Wherever you are....I hope you're alright. She thought.

Inkling could tell Corrin was upset. “U-Um....its fine Corrin....” She curled up a bit. “I....I just....dont like being touched......” She said quieter. Her head was filled with bad memories, and she was just trying to forget it. She was scared. She couldn’t move on from the bad things that happened, and it was affecting her. Her breathing slowly began to get faster, and she was starting to freak out.

SaiyanDakon

"Come on....show me what you got." Corrin said out loud then shook her head, grabbing it. Her hand had gone to her sword pommel, which she removed quickly. It's not right......I don't....feel right....why do I think I see my training partner yet he's back home? She thought.

Inkling saw Corrin was distracted by something, and smiled a bit. She quietly got up, slowly walking off, not making a sound. As soon as she thought she was out of sight she began running. “What am I doing!? Why cant I stop!?” She thought, but shook the thought off. “C’mon, they cant help, so we have to take matters into our own hands.” A voice in her mind told her. “Not again...why does this keep happening?” Inkling thought, pushing herself to go faster. “I guess I should find out what I’m doing....”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin sighed. "You say looking at the stars helps you, Inkling....can you please help me calm my mind?" She asked her friend but when she turned her head, Inkling was already gone. What? She was just here! Oh gods, where did run off to now? Where did she go? Corrin thought and got up quickly then looked around.

Inkling slowed down, seeing Galeon above her. “W-What...? Why did I come here!?” She thought, turning around and trying to walk away. Something caught her eye, and she looked up, seeing a warp star falling towards Dreamland. She was so distracted, she didnt realize Galeon had noticed her. When she turned to look back, she saw a beam of light shooting towards her, and she shielded and rolled out of the way at the last second. “Ugh...I can’t see anything anymore....why...?” She thought. Galeon had its attention on something else again, so Inkling decided to try and make her way back, which was difficult because she couldn’t see anything for some reason.
—————
Sonic walked out, hearing something fire. “Yo Corrin, what was that sound...? It sounded...familiar....”

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"It was Inkling! She disappeared, again!" Corrin said to Sonic, "Glad you're here because I need your speed to help find her." She gripped the pommel of her sword and sighed. She has to be okay....please be okay, Inkling.

“Ok.” Sonic said, speeding off.
—————
“AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” A person yelled, clinging to a warp star crashing towards. “I just wanted to find my friend, not die!” They yelled, shutting their eyes as they collided with the ground. They rolled into a ditch, groaning in pain. “Uh..hello...? Can someone help...?” They called out.