• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

DarkBlue growled, turning his attention on Corrin. “Hey, Inkling. You know me, right...? Just let yourself become dark, like me and Sonic...we’ll Be together....” He said to Inkling,who stared at him with a confused look. “Together....” She said quietly, smiling a bit. DarkBlue pulled out his Splat Roller. “And YOU. You stay away from my friend, only I Can control what she does.” He said to Corrin. “Inkling, trust me. She isnt your friend. You only have me, so help me.” He said to the other, who looked towards Corrin with a hesitant look.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Corrin watched DarkBlue and back to Inkling then back to DarkBlue. "Friends do not control one another. A friend does not force another into a position that they don't want no business to be in. So how? How can call yourself Inkling's friend if you say you can control her?" She asked

“Cause I can. Its my job to look after her. So, you wanna help me or her?” DarkBlue said, and Inkling looked over at Corrin again. “I’ll fight....with you.” She said, looking back to DarkBlue. She pulled out her Splattershot. “Come stand on the edge, I do better from long range.” They backed up to an edge. “Time to die dragon girl.” DarkBlue growled. Inkling suddenly turned and shoved DarkBlue off the edge. “Sorry Blue, but I don’t listen to you anymore.” She mumbled, tears welling up in her eyes. She walked back over to Corrin. “That’s the hardest thing I’ll ever do....”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin knelt down to be Inkling's height. "Inkling, I.....I'm sorry you had to do that..." She said to her and put her sword into the ground, "I...understand...if you...nevermind. Let's just go." Corrin moved one arm and hand out to Inkling, "Want a hug first?"

Inkling nodded, wrapping her arms around Corrin, a quiet sob coming from her. “He.....He was the only one who cared....what if somethings happens to Corrin....? Then I’ll be alone.....forever....” She thought, hugging Corrin tighter.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin rubbed Inkling's back as she hugged her. "I will not leave you, Inkling. I made that promise and I do not intend to break it. I cannot go back on that word. I will stay with you." She whispered to her.

Inkling whimpered a bit, unable to calm down. “You probably killed him. Your a murderer. You monster.” Her mind told her, and she began hyperventilating, freaking out. She hugged Corrin tighter, not knowing what was going on.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin felt Inkling hug her tighter. "Calm down, Inkling.....I'm here." She whispered to her and rubbed Inkling's back, "Please calm down...." Please, Inkling. You can't hyperventilate. You'll pass out. She thought.

She let go of Corrin, pulling away. “She’s lying. She’ll abandon you like everyone else. Your useless after all.” She covered her ears. “Shut up! Stop talking!” She yelled, falling to her knees. “Struggling is a waste of energy. You can’t get rid of these voices, because their true.” Her mind told her again, as she let out a yell. “MAKE THEM STOP!”

SaiyanDakon

"Inkling! Calm down!" Corrin said, grabbing Inkling's shoulders. She shook her once and watched her. "If there is a voice doing something to you, I can't do anything! You have to fight it Inkling! You're stronger than you realize!" She said.

Inkling continued freaking out, flailing around and yelling. “You really think she can help you? We’re a part of you. You can’t make us go away.” Her mind told her again. She covered her ears again, unable to stop freaking out and hyperventilating. “Maybe you’ll learn to give up soon. We can and will break you, one way or another.” The voices said, and Inkling could only whimper out of fear.

“Yeah, I swear, I hear screaming, like someone’s in pain.” He said, and DarkNess shrugged. “So? We aren’t good guys anymore. Now lets go.”

Inkling slowly stopped moving around, not moving at all anymore. “Whats wrong? You wear yourself out? Pathetic. Thought you’d have a little more fight in you.” The voice told her. She was coughing and wheezing, barely able to breathe anymore. “Heh. You really are weak. Hopefully this causes you some trouble later.”

SaiyanDakon

"Inkling! Come on, get up! I believe in you, because you're my best friend!" Corrin said to the weakened Inkling, picking her up. Don't do this....you can be strong, Inkling. I know you can do this. She thought.

Inkling didnt respond, and barely reacted. She ear flicked towards the sound of Corrin voice, but she did nothing besides that. “Heh...wow. She actually cares? That’s a joke.” The voice said. “I hope you die.” The voice said, then stopped talking.

DarkLucas stopped. “Hey, you think something happened...?” He asked, and DarkNess turned. “No! Stop thinking about it! Everything is fine!”

SaiyanDakon

"Please be okay, Inkling....please...." Corrin whispered then she started to cry. She hardly cried but she was losing her best friend. I'm sorry Inkling......I failed..... She thought.

Inkling stayed quiet, not making any noises. She slowly began moving around though, whimpering a bit. She was still having trouble breathing and moving, but she was at least showing signs of being alive.

Mii Brawler looked at DarkSonic and checked his choices.
Alright, I can just mindlessly destroy these guys, or run away like there's no tomorrow.
Mii Brawler proceeded to use his OnslaughtTM on DarkSonic.
Mii Brawler saw Corrin and Inkling in the corner of his eye, just as he finished the Onslaught, and ran over to the situation.
Hey, you okay? Mii Brawler waved his hand over Inklings face.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Corrin moved Inkling away from Mii Brawler quickly and glared at him, tears still coming down from her eyes. "Go away...." She growled

Inkling opened her eyes, looking up at Corrin. She tilted her head in confusion, slowly lifting her hand and putting it on Corrins shoulder. “.....C-Corrin....?”

SaiyanDakon

"Inkling?" Corrin asked softly, looking at her again and watching her, "I'm so sorry....." It was my fault....I failed you.... She thought, But she's alive.....at least....that's all I am glad for. If she doesn't forgive me, then I will accept it.

“Are you ok...? Your crying....” Inkling said, concerned. “D-Did I do someting w-wrong...?” She asked quietly, worried about her friend. She was used to making people upset or angry all her by now, and was afraid she did something to make Corrin mad at her.

DarkLucas walked away from DarkNess. “What, where are you going?” The other asked. “No! I WANT TO CHECK!” DarkLucas yelled, and DarkNess grabbed him. “Lets at least wait for a bit....”

Inkling thought about what happened, and realized what must’ve happened. “Um...s-sorry Corrin....did I have a p-panic attack...? Sorry....that happens when I get s-scared....I start hyperventilating and panicking and it starts h-hurting...then it g-gets hard to b-breathe.....if I wasn’t such a scaredy-squid wouldn’t happen.....sorry if I scared you too.....I’m an idiot....” She mumbled, looking down at the floor. “You always mess these things up...you get Sonic turned to stone....you probably killed Blue....and you scared Corrin....it’d be better if those clones killed you before.” Her mind told her, and she whined a bit.

SaiyanDakon

"No. You just worried me and I thought you were going to die, but now I see that you're tougher than you think you are. You have a lot of determination. You're my best friend, after all." Corrin said and hugged Inkling again.

Inkling smiled, and started making a quiet purring sound. She hugged Corrin back, more calm now. “You sound like a cat.” A voice said, and DarkSonic walked over. Inkling stopped making the sound, and her body tensed up, as she started trembling and whimpering. “Aw....Whats wrong squidy? You scared? You gonna panic and freak out again?” DarkSonic said with a snicker. All the calmness Inkling had felt immediately vanished, and she began growling. “So your a dog now? Kid, squid, dog, cat, make up your mind.” DarkSonic said, beginning to walk closer as Inkling clung to Corrin tighter. DarkSonic was trying to get Inkling to freak out again, seeing that as a weakness. “Dragon Girl. You mind putting that kid down? I don’t want to hurt anyone.” DarkSonic said, reaching for Inkling and grabbing one of her tentacles, pulling on it while Inkling cried out in pain. DarkSonic let go. “Heh....your cute when your scared.” The hedgehog said, while Inkling’s breathing got faster, not hyperventilating, but still showing fear.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glared at DarkSonic and gripped her sword then pointed it him. "Leave Inkling alone." She said, holding her hand out in front of Inkling, "You will leave her alone or I'll defeat you here." Her hand tightened on her sword. You better leave now, you copy. I will not let you hurt Inkling! Her mind said angrily.

Mii Brawler looked at DarkSonic, and back at Corrin.
Hey, don't worry, I'm a good guy.
Mii Brawler drop kicked DarkSonic after running behind him.

DarkSonic dodged the attack from Mii Brawler, walking back infront of Corrin. “Hey, I was only messing around. I helped you before, didn’t I?” He looked down at Inkling. “I was only teasing you kid. I just think its funny.” Inkling growled at him again. “Heh, what are you gonna do next? Shoot me, scratch me-“ DarkSonic started saying as he reached for Inkling again. “Bite your hand off.” Inkling said, and DarkSonic pulled his hand away. Inkling turned to a squid, slipping away from Corrin and pulled out her Splat Roller. “Lets settle this fairly. If you win, I go with you. And if you lose, you need to leave.” Inkling said, and the hedgehog nodded. “Lets do this.”

SaiyanDakon

Corrin looked at Inkling and backed up until he was away from the match. "Inkling....go for it." She said with a nod and a grin, giving Inkling a thumbs up. Corrin then set her sword in the ground, watching.

Inkling nodded. “Inkling Vs. Sonic! 3...2....1....GO!” The announcer said. “Where does that voice even come from?” Inkling thought, but shrugged the thought off. She started running at DarkSonic and burying him with the roller. “Honestly, I thought you were fast.” Inkling said, and DarkSonic grinned. “You haven’t seen anything yet.” He got out of the ground, going into a spin dash. He rolled at Inkling, who dodged. “This is sad.” Inkling said, not realizing DarkSonic turned, and got knocked down by his Spin Dash. “Y’know....maybe you should pay attention.” He said, grabbing her and throwing her to the side. “Because items are everywhere, that could cause your death.” He finished, looking to the side, grabbing an assist trophy. He opened it, bringing out Shadow. “Chaos Control!” The assist trophy yelled, pulling out a chaos emerald, as the area became darker. “I cant see anything...” Inkling mumbled.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glared at DarkSonic. "Even if you win....you've still got to go through before I make the final say." She reminded to the Dark Clone. Her grip on the sword tightened somewhat as the area became darker. Items......that is a cheap mainuver to win a match. A true warrior doesn't use items. She thought.

“Uh....DarkSonic...? Corrin...? Where are you guys....?” She said quietly, trying to see through the darkness. The area became lighter again, and DarkSonic picked up another item. “I’m glad items spawn.” He said, throwing it. Inkling turned and got hit, falling onto her back. She stood up, stars clouding her vision and she began wobbling. “Deku nuts...? Really....?” She mumbled, and the hedgehog laughed.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glared at DarkSonic. "You know what? Forget it. You! Hedgehog!" She said towards him, gripling her sword tightly as she pulled it out of the ground, "Fight me. Now. Unless you're cowardly."

DarkSonic growled a bit. “Ok, you got me dragon kid. I just came to find out your weaknesses.” DarkSonic said, walking towards Corrin. “We dont even have to fight for me to know. I already found out yours.”