• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Corrin grabbed onto her Warp Star and flew after Inkling. "Woooooah! How does Kirby stay on these?!" She cried out as he Warp Star Followed Inkling's.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin's Warp Star landed next to Inkling's and she fell on the ground, gripping her knee. "Gods....what kind of contraption does that?" She asked, "Maybe we couldn't understand how it worked. Right, Inkling? Inkling?" Corrin looked around for her friend worriedly.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin looked around frantically. "Inkling?! Where are you?!" She cried out then looked up at the tree. Her eyes averted to all the parts of the tree until she saw an orange haired kid. "There you are." She said then she thought about how to get up to where Inkling was.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin saw Inkling land and rushed to her. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered then picked her up, seeing that she weighs about a child's. Corrin patted Inkling's head and watched her.

Inkling flinched, shutting her eyes tightly. Once she realized nothing was going to happen to her, she calmed down a bit. She still didn't like being touched, held, or carried, but this was Corrin, so she could accept it.

SaiyanDakon

"Are you okay, Inkling?" Corrin asked quietly, hoping her friend was fine and not severely injured. Oh please be okay, please be okay. She will be, it's Inkling I'm talking about....well..thinking, technically speaking.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin nodded and smiled back. "You're one tough kid, you know that?" She asked Inkling, laughing slightly at her but appraising her for the strength and resilience.

Inkling grinned, before pushing away from Corrin and running at the clones. "I'm not gonna stand around anymore." She thought, burrying them with her Splat Roller.

DarkLucas broke out of the ground, then helped DarkNess get out as well. “I didnt walk to do this, but...we need to use the backup plan.” DarkLucas said to the other clone, who nodded. DarkNess pulled out a rope and handed it to DarkLucas, then ran at Inkling and jumped on her, pinning her down. “NOW!” He yelled, and DarkLucas ran over, tying the rope around her neck and pulling it as tight as he could.

Inkling growled, trying to push the clones away, but realized something. She couldn’t breathe. She began thrashing around, trying to get away from the clones so she could get the rope off. “Oh god....I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die......”She thought, trying to grab her Splat Roller, which was knocked off to the side.

DarkLuacs kept a hold on her, while DarkNess got up and faced the others. “Well, here’s what’s happening. If any of you attack, or even come near us, I’ll have my friend here choke this kid to death. It was honestly stupid of her to try and attack us.” He said, knowing he had them stuck. They could easily take Inkling now if they didnt do anything, or kill Inkling if they did anything.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glared at DarkLucas and DarkNess, gripping her sword tightly. They've got us cornered....we can't get to Inkling without risking her death. I may not like what I'm about to do, but it might save Inkling. She sighed then lowered her sword. "Take me instead. I could prove a valuable asset to you.." She said, trying to convince the clones.

“Hmm....that would be a good help to us.....but.....nah.” DarkNess said, shrugging. “We already got the one, so we’re just gonna take her. Its easier. C’mon.” DarkNess said, and DarkLucas nodded, pulling at the rope a bit. “Just make this easier for us, maybe boss wont turn you evil right away...” He said quietly.

Inkling looked up with a growl, but stood up. She glanced over at Corrin, forcing a small smile. “Thanks for trying Corrin. I’ll see you around, I hope....” She said quietly, looking back over at the clones. “Lets just go.....”

The clones nodded, and began walking off. “Well, now what? We didnt think this far ahead.” DarkLucas said, and DarkNess shrugged. “Um...we could take her to Galeon.” He said, walking ahead and pushing back a crate with warp stars. He walked behind DarkLucas and took the rope off Inkling, pulled her over, and tied her to DarkLucas’s back. “Now get on a warp star!” DarkNess said, climbing on a star, while DarkLucas did the same. “Sorry Inkling, but, this has to happen.”

Inkling nodded, sighing a bit. “I need to find a way to get away...” She thought, before getting an idea. “This is gonna kill me, but there’s a chance of survival, so I Have to.” She said, turning into her squid form and slipping out of the ropes.

“Not happening, sorry, but your about to die.” DarkLucas said, pulling the rope off and grabbing Inkling, tying it around her neck again. “Sorry.” He said, pulling back on the rope as hard as he could.

Inkling mentally cursed herself as she felt the rope tighten, shutting her eyes. “C-Corrin....B-Blue....S-Sonic....anyone.....help....” She whimpered.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Corrin gripped her hands into fists and glared at DarkLucas. "You're hurting....my friend!!" She shouted then she ran at them quickly, grabbing her sword out and then sent a large water blast at the clone of Lucas. No one should be allowed to hurt my friends!! Her mind roared, filled with anger of a dragon.

Inkling realized what was going on. She shut her eyes as the water hit her, letting out a soft whine. “I cant feel anything anymore....Corrin.....help, please.....I’m scared....” She thought, her body falling limp.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glared at DarkLucas and ran at him, trying to avoid Inkling when she attacked with her sword. "A coward....you're a coward. Hiding behind an innocent child like Inkling." She said to DarkLucas, obviously upset.

“Fine.You want me to leave, fine.” He said, dropping Inkling. “Just....be careful. We wont stop trying, due to being controlled.” DarkLucas mumbled, before getting on the warp star he left and shooting off, DarkNess next to him.

Inkling whimpered a bit as DarkLucas dropped her. “C-Corrin....?” She said quietly, looking up at Corrin with a sad look. “W-why wont those g-guys stop trying to h-hurt us....” She asked softly, tears welling up in her eyes.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin went over to Inkling and sheathed the sword back where it belonged. She sighed and looked at Inkling. "I don't know.....whatever their reasons are, I'm sure it might have to do with that creature that took our friends." She said then lifted up the Squid Kid.

Inkling looked towards Galeon, sighing. “Maybe....if that happens to them.....wait.” She mumbled, realization hitting her. “Blue. He....he cant be one of them...r-right....?” She asked Corrin, looking up at her.

SaiyanDakon

"I do not know, Inkling. I cannot be certain. But if he was, I'm sure that he'll stop following that thing's orders and come back to rejoin you." Corrin said to Inkling, "You are his best friend, after all."

Inkling smiled and nodded, calming down a bit.
———————-
“Well? What is the report?” DarkSonic said, and DarkBlue sighed. “Um....they weren’t anywhere on ground level.” He said, and the hedgehog growled. “You will find, and kill them. Being the new captain, I command you.” DarkSonic said with a grin, and DarkBlue nodded. “Yes Sir.”

DarkLucas turned to DarkNess. “Well, we can always try again later. Its almost night, we can attack once they are asleep.” He said, and the other nodded. “Well, its worth a shot.”

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah.....where would we stay, though?" Corrin asked Inkling then she squatted down, "If we are to find shelter quickly, then hop on." Inkling isn't that heavy but we have to hurry and going on one set of legs is faster than both of us running.

Inkling hesitated, not wanting to do it. She sighed and climbed onto Corrin’s back though, holding on as much as she could. Meanwhile, DarkBlue was watching from the shadows, keeping his eyes on the group. “Ok...I can do this....”

In the distance, Mii Brawler was successfully dodging some beams.
Nope, nope nope.
Mii Brawler tripped on a stone, turned into stone, crashed into Sonic.

DarkSonic turned towards the Mii Brawler. “What the...?” He backed away, extremely confused.
———————
Inkling climbed off of Corrin. “Wait....Somethings watching us.” She mumbled, looking around. “And...NOW!” DarkBlue thought, running out of his hiding place and tackling Inkling.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin turned to see DarkBlue and Inkling. "No! Not again!" She ran at DarkBlue and went for the tackle on the Dark Warrior. You're not taking my friend away! She thought.