• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shiny Life

Sam , careful not to touch her burns , gently picked her up. "Don't worry you'll be ok" He hurried to the other pokemon around. "Everyone! this pokemon is hurt we need to treat her!" He sounded desperate.

Winter lay in his arms looking lifeless any one that looked at her weren't able to tell she was a shiny as most of her body was cared black from the blast brun

Sam looked at her and made a decision. "Right , it's best for you to move as little as possible for now so just open your mouth and i'll feed one to you ok?" He said

Soon she was able to move better with out the pain alot of her skin having returned to normal only the little blue looking redish and most likely would stay like that even when she evolved she didn't hate the charizard that had done this he didn't want to he was only doing as he was told to do

"You need a rawst berry for that burn?" Dee asked the kirlia, as she came over, "Looks like you've been messed up pretty bad!"

'Pretty bad' was quite the understatement, in regards to the kirlia's wounds. Dee had numerous scars under her hood, which no amount of gorging on rawst berries would ever fix, but even so, this kirlia appeared to have suffered a lot...

I'm fine" she said only to relies she wasn't speaking trying again and still nothing she started to freak out hoping this wasn't permanent as tears started to fall

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"SansTheSkeleton05"'s posts have been removed due to being spammy, entirely irrelevant and clearly in violation of the RP forum rules.

Considering this RP is a mess of one-liners though, I give the lot of you one chance to actually read the RP forum rules and starting to post paragraphs rather than one-liners. Add some descriptions to your posts. Some life. Some degree of... something, please.

"It could just be shock," Dee offered, "When I was first released, it was at least four days before I could speak again. Another seven before I stole this stylish hood, to cover up my burns."

Dee had been quite the pathetic sight, when she had first been released back into the wild. Shiny she may have been, but beautiful, she was not, having received a lot of injuries to the back of her head. An inconspicuous place, which no other trainer would dare look at or even notice, covered with cigarette burns. Rawst berries didn't really help wth the burns; they made them hurt less, but they didn't make them fade.

She looked at him and nodded her head thinking about what could have caused her to lose her voice like that when she couldn't she just sighed and looked at were she was as she sat up

Name: River
Species: Vaporeon
Special markings etc: A Brown Bag with Items
Personality: Kind

River walked into the forest tiredly after running away from the thieves,That Named themselves 'Team Rocket'.
They killed her just to capture River,Tears fall down from her cheeks as their memories flashed in her mind.
She didn't even noticed that she was heading into some other shinies.

"Huh!?"She noticed that she was spacing out while walking,"S-sorry did i bother you?I didn't mean to go into your territory
....I'll just go if i'm disturbing you.."
River slowly backed away,not wanting to fight.

Sam smiled , it wasn't a threatening smile , but more like a friendly one. "No it's ok this isn't really my territory , but i just noticed that you seemed to be a little upset to came over to see if everything was ok."

"Alright so we should probably move, even now more and more people will have heard of these amazing, extremely powerful shiny Pokemon" King Karp said, mostly to himself. He noticed Dee and a few other Pokemon talking, so he used bounce and bounced right next to them, not the most graceful entrance but whatever.

"I'm not really okay after seeing my trainer getting killed and ran away as fast at i could to get away from those evil people."
She begin to cry a bit after saying that.

Sam had a shocked expression on his face. "They..." Not wanting to upset her even more he just put a hand on her back to try and comfort her.

Taken aback by the Vaporeon's comments, King Karp lost balance and bounced again, falling face first into the mud by the banks of his stream. Splashing to Sam and River, he spoke "Your trainer died?" he asked in a quiet tone "That is... terrible"

He filled with anger, these humans' evils knew no ends, killing their own kind for their own selfish goals! Eliminating one of the few good people left in the world! He sighed, why couldn't humans be like this group of pokemon gathered here, helping each other out, even if it was more of a risk to themselves?

"She even tried to protect me from them"She said crying more,then she wiped her tears,"The only memory i have from her is this bag with items in it"She said while showing them her bag she got before running away.

(sorry misread that because as i said i am tired RN so ignore that last one)
"Well." Sam said , taking his arm away "It'll be ok , all of us here are friends." He said calmly.

Sam walked over to Winter holding a bottle of fresh water. "Thirsty? Maybe you just need a drink to get your voice back." He offered her the water with a kind smile.

River looked at the two pokemon before going in the pond.
The Waters have always made her feel calmer because of the nice and wet feeling around her scales.

Sam looked into the water and jumped back a little as he saw his reflection as a Simipour. "What the?!" He said out load before going back to take another look at the reflection , only to find out it still looked like Simipour so he looked at himself and he was still a Simisear. "This is weird". He thought out loud.

Name: Sky
Species: Zorua
Special markings etc: Red colours changed to blue
Personality: a prankster, cold to people she hates, but fiercely loyal

No time to post now, plus I don't know any of the characters names, apart from spark. You wouldn't mind reminding me what they are and their species, would u?

(Nah, never mind, I just went through the posts)

Sky took a running jump over a tree, trying to get away from a crowd of 5 children, one of them screaming something about a shiny Minun. "If there is another shiny here, we should probably join up" she thought. She then came across a pond, and looked back, to discover that the family had given up on catching her a while ago. She then saw several things, very quickly. A wounded Kirlia was lying on the ground, bits of berry scattered around her, a vaporeon was relaxing in the pond, with a magicarp swimming around him (or her, she wasn't really sure until she/he came up), and a Delphox and shinx were standing together. And all of them were shiny, like her. Sky quickly decided to take the shape of an Espeon, shiny, of course "Huh, this trick always works, keep the form of a different pokemon until someone manages to find out my true species. Plus, it really confuses trainers when their Shiny Espeon disappears and is replaced by a "Normal" zorua, the power of illusion is very helpful when trying to evade shiny hunters." she thought, and ran over to the Shinx and said "What happened to the Kirlia? Is she alright? Oh, and I'm Sky, by the way."