• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shiny Life

"Hi, I'm Sky. You alright? I can do what I can to help." "Wow, she's really hurt. I should be able to help with berries, but they can only go so far."

Winter just looked at her and frowned why couldn't she use telepathy with the espeon if nothing else it was her last resort to talking to anyone as she wasnt able to do so with the others as she was only able to do so with other psychics at the moment

Sky grabbed a Sitrus berry, and gave it to her "Hey, this might help" "Um, why is her horn glowing? Oh... I hope she doesn't have the ability Telepathy. I can't copy abilities at all..." She thought.

(May I join in here?)

Name: Mixer
Species: Riolu
Special markings etc: What appears to be poorly healed cut marks under both eyes, and a blue dimond where the gray on her chest where it would normally meet.
Personality: Usually Calm, unless angered

Mixer crawled out of the forest, severally injured from a battle she was just in.
Ow...That trainer doesn't know what just happened...
Mixer collapased

Oh ok sorry I guess I was thinking of a different ability)As winter used telepathy she yelped as she felt a massage headache from it and it only happened when she used it on dark types but sky was an espeon as she did she looked at sky even more confused then before

(OOC: Okay, I have missed quite a lot of stuff while I was gone here, as I have noticed quite a bit of chaos going on. I might have to find a way to let my character flow back in here since there's a lot that I'm looking at now. As a quick edit, noting that the Zorua is in another Pokémon form.)

BIC:

Noel had wandered around in the forest, while he had gathered some berries while the time went by, as he noticed an Espeon that gave a berry to a Kirlia. He had been oblivious to the other Pokémon in the area, as he went over to the Espeon, while he noticed a rather odd tail that appeared to be blackish, and rather fluffy. In his arms, he held a round, bluish berry, and another that appeared to look yellowish, with orange spots that glimmered in the sunlight. He had a rather nervous look on his face, as sweat rushed down his body.

He stood several feet from the Espeon, while he was behind her, as he curled in a ball. He held his berries with a rather tight grip, as he resisted the urge to let off an ember on the two Pokémon. He thought to himself while his quiet cries could be heard within close proximity, "I'm scared... this forest is very scary since I know that people are going to hunt me down just because I look different!"

Last edited:
After resting, Mixer woke up and went back into the forest and began to wander again. There she eventually ran into Noel, not knowing what to do, she hid in a nearby bush, fearing that yet another trainer had come.

Winter saw Noel and tilted her head to look at him better as she did so she saw sky's tail and frowned knowing what she was as her grandmother was a zoruark

OOC
How could your Grandmother be a Zoruark? You're a Kirlia. Eh, I'll leave it. Also, Zorua has got very good at hiding, so her tail isn't showing.

BIC
Hearing someone murmur to themself, Sky looked behind her to see a Cyndaquil holding some more berries. More Sitrus, but a few Leppa berries as well, which would be useful to get the Kirlia's strenth back. She gave her a Leppa berry, and a few more Sitrus berries, just to get her strenth and heal her wounds.

Taking them she nodded her head in thanks and started to eat them as she did this she felt far better then before and started to look at where she was fully

((Her trainer was from unova and had a zoruark and gallade then a gardevoir and gallade breed and it got her is that a good enough explanation or.....?))

Name : Cerise
Species : Sylveon
Personality : timid , strong paternal instincts , somewhat easy to provoke , anxious , usually tired
Appearance / Special Markings : notched ear , yellow eyes , back stripe , torn ribbon on chest
IMG_9496.jpg

In Character :

Cerise frowned slightly from his perch in an Oran tree, lost in thought as per usual. His ears flicked at the sound of voices in the distance, and whilst his species' drive to be sociable was overbearing, he really contemplated if it was worth it. Giving in, the curly-furred sylveon headed towards the noise as a pit of anxiety grew in his stomach. "Dear Arceus..." He groaned, stopping a few metres or so away from the Kirlia and Zorua. "I am not ready to do any of this, am I...?"

River got out of the pond after relaxing in it,she shook her body to get the water of her scales,"I'm going for a walk,Okay guys?".
She walked straight,But then bumped into a shiny Sylveon by accident,"Eek!!"She screamed"SORRY,SORRY,SORRY,SORRY!!I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!!"She said quickly.

Sam was still looking at his false reflection and he remembered something "Oh". He exclaimed out loud with a quite upset tone and he covered his face with his hand and sobbed.

(Simisear)
Sam nodded. "It's just a few memories from my past" He managed to breath out. "I'll be fine soon." He said looking at the water which he could still see himself as a Simipour in.

Sam just nodded. "I lost my sister in a battle." He said , close to crying again. "We were fighting a trainer who took it too far , he targeted her mainly and i just managed to beat him but after a week my sister didn't wake up , she..." He trailed off and looked down.

"Yeah she was shiny too." He said "Thing is though she wasn't a Simisear" He looked in the water "She was a Simipour" He put his hand over the water , wincing as it touched his hand but he didn't care , he was too busy focusing on his sister.

Sam looked puzzled and took his hand away from the water. "Yes i do , how did you know?" He asked before going back to the water and this time placing his hand inside the water, again wincing at the pain.

"Hey, you'll paralyse your arm if you keep doing that. No need to." Sky went back to his normal disguise as an Espeon

Sam looked at the water. "Right now i don't really care if i paralyze my arm" He said and spoke again without looking up from the water. "Still didn't answer my question though".

Sam looked up. "So you can tell what someone is thinking?" He asked and looked back at the water. "Reminds me of my sister , she always knew when something was up with me and tried her best to help."

"Not really, it's just you were looking at your reflection, talking about your sister, touching your reflection, and since you mentioned she was a panpour, you would look blue, so you'd look like your sister"

Sam got up and shook his hand dry. "But i'm not psychically blue , i'm a sort of red." He pointed out "I'm feeling blue now but when i first saw the reflection i wasn't even thinking about her."