• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

Every time Pyro found a dummy it had already been shot "Come on!!" And every time it he found one he got angrier, and angrier, and angrier until... "COME ON!!!!" He said transforming into the fox like Faunus, eyes glowing red, hair growing, and claws coming out "HOW ABOUT YOU ALL DIE AGAIN!!!" Pyro yelled turning his Greatsword into a Lance and loaded it with a purple dust crystal "BLACK HOLE ANNIHILATOR!!!' Pyro yelled shooting a black orb into the center of the courtyard that sucked in all the dummies (and debris\benches) and caused all of them to implode simultaneously "HOW DOES THAT FEEL YOU-!!" Pyro said calming himself down and his Faunus like features going away "Sorry about that outburst but I think you owe me 150 Lien." He said to Gene

"But I want to spar besides they cant say no to us our mom's pretty much gave Ozpin money so he could rebuild the school, so I'm pretty sure we get perks" the girl stated sense she really wanted to spar against her older cousin. "Azure I hope we end up being on the same team" Sapphire said as she hugged her older cousin "I won't know anybody else if I'm in a team without you" Sapphire attempted to say as her face was on Azures chest as she hugged him

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well last I checked, you said shoot, secondly, I already destroyed most of them and thirdly, We never said the use of dust, so I think you owe me 150 lien." Gene teased, knowing there were loopholes in his opponent's logic, "Also yeah, that was kinda dangerous, maybe don't get all angry." He wondered if Pyro had figured out what the young Hymns boy's semblance was, and didn't accuse him of cheating.

"Last I checked I said one shot, and secondly, I still got a lot of them, and thirdly, no one said we can use semblances, so I think you owe me 150 Lien." Pyro teased back "And yes I know you didn't get all of those with a ricochet bullet or something." He said thinking if he noticed the fox like features "(Please be blind and dumb! Please be blind and dumb!)" Pyro said in his head

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, since we both cheated by using our semblance, how about we don't owe anyone Lien," Gene continued in the joking tone, for it pleased him that he finally had a friend to laugh with, and of course, if they were on the same team, they could laugh for the four years of their lives and time at Beacon. He flinched, noticing Pyro's troubled look, he then also noticed the fox like features.
"That...doesn't seem good," Gene stated obviously as he often does when he is scared or doesn't know what to do, he hoped he didn't have to run, or even worse, be dragged again.

Last edited:
"Oh it's nothing the ears are just part of my semblance... and the long hair....and the claws....ok please don't tell anyone I'm half faunus!!" Pyro begged "It's...a secret...from....my dad's side...." He said covering his fox ears and dragging Gene into a shaded area "OK, now we can talk...so please don't tell anyone!!!" Pyro begged "I'll give you whatever you want, just please don't tell!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"To be honest, I've never met of Faunas and I kinda want to brag. But since you're my friend, I won't tell anyone. But give me 150 Lien and you're secrets... I'm just pulling your fox-like ears, I want nothing but to not be dragged," Gene told his friend honestly and happily, knowing that betrayal of trust was terrible. He never really knew why Faunas had to hide, he was sad that he had to keep this a secret.

After Sapphire realeased her hug on Azure the girl walked around the school until she saw Gene talking to another boy so she walked up to pair and frowned, "hey, I just wanted to apologize for what happened earlier I don't know what possessd me to say those cruel words to you and I just want you to know that I don't think your a failure" the girl stated sense she felt a bit guilty for calling Gene a failure

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
For the first time since Gene got here, he was unsure what to do next, she seemed sorry, but it still hurt even though he did feel guilty for what happened as well, which made him reply, "Its all good, I'm sorry too and I think your not a failure either, so I guess we can just move on now." He had no real idea what else to say, but he was glad that he forgave Sapphire and hoped that the Schnee girl could do the same.

Sapphire smiled and waved goodbye at the pair as she walked away and searched for her older cousin so they could spar, once the girl found her cousin she walked up to him and clung on to his arm "AZUUUURE can we please spar now?" Sapphire begged and whined as she shook the older Schnees arm

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
What a smile, wait what? Gene thought before realizing what he was thinking. Okay, Sapphire wasn't as bad as he thought, but why notice a smile, That was pretty weird. Gene stared off into the distance and turned back to Pyro, "Now what?"

"Think she noticed the ears?" Pyro said worried "Thanks for keeping this a secret, the Schnees....they can't know this...." Pyro said realising his ears just disappeared "Anyways wanna spy on them?" He said thinking it was a good cover "And I think you and her have something going on there." Pyro said with a smirk on his face

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That's stupid and you're stupid for thinking that," Gene said jokingly, even though he was serious about the first part. He noticed one good thing about Sapphire, so there isn't much ground for that thought. "I do, but what makes you think that Sapphire and I have a thing going on?"

"Well more like you have a thing for her, you were smiling while she walked away dude." Pyro said thinking of ship names "Come on, let's go see what they're doing." Pyro said leaving the alley "You coming?" He asked Gene

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Still stupid for thinking that but yeah." Gene said as he faceplamed, Can't a guy compliment a girl's smile and smile as she walks away without assuming he has some sort of affection for her, plus it hasn't even been a day. He followed after the half Faunas, wondering how Sapphire did in combat.

Sapphire didn't want to bother her older her older cousin anymore so she went back Gene and Pyro, once she reached the pair again she greeted them and she made sure she smiled at both of them "Hey, sorry to bother you but by any chance do any of you want to spar?" The girl asked she then looked at Pyro and said "i saw your ears by the way and I think theyre cool they look just like aunty Blake's" Sapphire said

"Yeah...I'll spar....." Pyro said having a heart attack and panicing mentally "Wait you know Blake!!! She's one of the greatest people to fight for faunus rights!!!" Pyro said exitedly "You think you could introduce me?" Pyro said jokingly "(OK my heart is gonna pop if I keep going like this.)" "Any *pant* way I'm down for a fight. How about you Gene?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I could spar, eh why not?" He offered as he cracked his knuckles and took out the Emerald Calibur, mostly to show it to Sapphire for the first time. He hoped to learn something about her in combat, so if she accepted, it would be great.

"Yeah, I could introduce you to Aunty Blake sense she always comes by to the estate" Sapphire stated she then looked at both boys and smiled even more "So, all three of us spar each other?" The girl asked as she took her chain scythe off her belt

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why not?" Gene reasoned as his semblance could allow him to seemingly be everywhere, so now it was just a matter of if Pyro could handle sparring with the two of them, even though his semblance was pretty threatening, so he knew not to take him lightly.

"Okay let's start!" Sapphire stated as she walked a distance away from the boys and got in her battling stance, "alright breathe in and out then strike when the moment is right" Sapphire whispered as she held one of the scythes in front of her while the other blade was behind her

"Sure, but I feel like I've done this before." Pyro said unsheathing the bladed dragon an getting into a battle position "OK, deep breaths and it'll all be fine...now time to kick some, as they would say in the mansion, rear-end." Pyro joked to Sapphire turning his Greatsword into a Lance "You ready Gene?" He said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Immediately Gene decided to use his semblance by creating a clone of himself which mimicked the semblance of speed. He started punching Sapphire and sped up after each punch, making him punch rather quick. His clone finished his assault with a power slash and then disapated, while the real Gene had the Emerald Doom on his hand and told Pyro, "Does this count as animal abuse? Cause if so, than I would be charged guilty as charged." He then catapulted himself to Pyro and power punched him in the stomach.

"That's really racist dude." Pyro said with a straight face and shot a charged blast at him and then tried to whack him on the side which if it hit would send him over to Sapphire and hopefully knock them both down "Batter up!" He yelled as he swung towards Gene "Play ball!!!"

Sapphire threw one of her chain scythe blades at Pyro which ended up wrapping up against his leg the girl then pulled the chain to make Pyro fall she then used her other blade and transformed it into it's shotgun form before aiming it at Gene and then pulled the trigger

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene thought quickly and managed to block the shot using and illusion and managed to block the swing, but was pushed back to tel Pyro, "I apologize for the comment, but if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you get a free shot." He said as he stood there and waited to see if Pyro woukd take the offer.

"Sure." Pyro said aiming at Gene, but when he switched the aim towards Sapphire and shot at her feet "How about a game of tug-o-war?" he said to Sapphire while he pulled on the chain of the Chain Scythe that was on his leg to try and pull her down. In the moment he thought if Gene was gonna take a free attack

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"The offers still up," Gene said as he sat down and grabbed a bag of chips as he watched them fight, it was fun, but he wanted to watch a Schnee summon something using their supposedly hereditary Glyhps. He cheered as if he was a part of the crowd, "Hope you end up in a tie, cause that would make me the winner."

"I don't have time for these games" Sapphire declared as she used her semblance and with her semblance she pushed Pyro back, after she pushed the other boy back Sapphire made her the part of the chain scythe that was still a blade come back to her before also transforming it into a shotgun she then made sure the chain was behind her before she started to aim and shoot at Pyro

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay bored," Gene said aloud as a clone sneaked up behind Sapphire and hit her with a powerful punch and then disapated. The Hymns boy then slashed from behind before turning the Emerald Calibur into the Emerald Doom and fired a blast at Pyro's back.

Pyro dodged the attacks and decided to counter attack "I'm starting to feel cold, maybe I should turn up the heat!!" Pyro said loading in a Red dust crystal and spewing flames everywhere from his Lance "Hey guys water you waiting for just attack!!!" He said loading in a Blue dust crystal and shot water on the battle field "This next attack will be pretty shocking!" He said loading in a Yellow dust crystal and shooting electricity towards the water, thus making the battlefield covered in electrocuted water "Now Watt about that combo right!!!!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Chill with the puns," Gene said as he used a light blue dust crystal to freeze Pyro and stop the cringy puns. "Finally, now are you ready to see the full extent of my semblance?" He asked Sapphire, now recognizing this as a 1v1 fight now.

"I have to go and find Azure" Sapphire said before she fixed her dress and transformed her weapons back to their original form she then placed them back on to her belt and walked away and looked for Azure "If that boy hadn't interfered I would have been able to summon something" Sapphire angrily whispered to herself as she walked back to Azure and frowned "I'm so close to murdering that boy from before" the girl said as she cracked her knuckles

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now he was confused, he unfroze Pyro and decided to walk away and find a place to nap, he wondered when today was going to be over, as there wasn't much to do anymore. He hoped to get a good team, but didn't think he was qualified to be leader, and if he was than that would be bad as he never lead anyone. He sat down on a nearby bench and took a nap, hoping he would be awoken before Ozpin called the students call the students back.

Pyro was upset that he was frozen and the sun was setting so he decided to wake Gene up "Aww he's sleeping...WAKE UP!!!" then he pulled out his Lance and loaded some blue dust and poured some water on Gene's head "Wake up, we need to start heading to the main hall so we can set up our sleeping bags." Pyro said shaking Gene

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'M UP!!!!!" Gene screamed after the water was poured. He held Pyro's hands to stop him from shaking him. "Okay, let's go." He stood up and started walking to the main hall, waiting for Pyro to follow him.

Pyro followed Gene and decided to dry him off so he loaded green dust into his Lance and dried him off "I guess we're even now." He said transforming his Lance into a sword and sheathing it "I heard they launch you into the air at the start of the team making thing, they say you need a landing strategy." Pyro said to Gene

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not worried about that," Gene told Pyro calmly as he walked to Beacon, he knew that the Emerald Calibur and Doom could help to land, as can his semblance, now he just needed to think quickly and then he would be carried to the land, "So, how do we make sure that we find each other?"

Azure wandered around the campus, watching the other students, quietly making notes about each one. It was a good idea to figure out who would be complimentary teammates and work well together. There were no gaurentees that he would get teamed up with his cousin, but it would be nice.

Sapphire followed Azure as he wandered around before she grabbed his arm and said " we should go check my bags in case somebody touched my bag filled with dust and mom made me bring extra dust for you too" Sapphire then dragged her cousin back into the school then to where her bags were placed