• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why not?" Gene said as he checked his bags to make sure that no one stole from him, "Anyone else wanna come?" He was okay if they did or didn't come but he kinda hoped Pyro didn't tease him about going with Sapphire.

"Yeah I can go for a extra trip around town." Pyro replied "What are you gonna get for your mom? You should get her a glass snowflake or like two dolls that look like your, as you would say, mummy and papa." Pyro joked "Seriously though, I am really bored." He said

"I'll put a rain check on that spar, Gene," Azure replied. "I own Sapphire a bout first, then you'll have yours." Azure thought about the prospect of going into town. He could you some rest and maybe meet some of the other students. "You guys can enjoy your little venture. I'm gonna hang back here for the rest of the day. Don't forget about curfew."

"Azure you really are starting to sound like an old man and you sure do look like one with your silver hair" Sapphire pointed out she then hugged her older cousin and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing Gene and dragging the younger boy out of the school

"(I'm always the third wheel.)" Pyro said running after them "So where are we gonna go first? Gift shop? Rich people convention? Pool? Pet store? Food place? Gym?" He listed "I can help find a present for your parents. Or something.....I'm just here to help...." Pyro suggested twirling his fingers "I wanna be useful...." Pyro said

Sapphire released her hold on Gene before looking at Pyro "well you can help me by looking for a crystal snowflake, mommy has been wanting one ever sense she saw a lady wear on at one of my grandparents social gathering" Sapphire pointed out as she rolled her eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
When he was being dragged Gene died a little inside but he didn't voice it, he was finally released from Sapphire's grip he told the both of them, "Please don't drag me anymore," It annoyed him and he hoped that his friends would listen to him, "Also, how are we gonna go about looking for this silver snowflake?"

"OK, no more dragging Gene around." Pyro said "And maybe we should check the stores together then we can check all the stores quickly and not miss anything, like if we were to split up." Pyro stated "So, all for sticking together say I." He said looking at the others

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"THANK YOU!" Gene exclaimed as he could sigh a sigh of relief, now knowing that he could keep most of his dignity intact for he would no longer be rag dolled across the world.

"Its not a silver snowflake it's a crystal snowflake" Sapphire clarified she then softly patted Genes shoulder and smiled at the boy "I'm so sorry I didnt mean to hurt you" the girl said to the younger boy, she then hugged the boy and sighed "I've always wanted a little baby brother" Sapphire said as she continued to hug Gene

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At least it's not being dragged, Gene thought as he hugged back and smiled, though he might get some teasing for this from Pyro, he could always freeze him.

"Anyway, we should go now sense the stores might start closing and I suggest that you stay with me" Sapphire stated as she increased the strength in her hug she then looked at Pyro and frowned "while me and the precious child go and look for the snowflake I'm trusting you to behave while we go shopping" Sapphire stated as she glared daggers at Pyro

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm not a child," Gene mumbled as he gasped for air and blushed when the strength of the hug increases, he went along with it, but wasn't sure if he was entirely okay with it.

"Hush hush precious dont get all cranky and if you behave while we go looking for the snosflake I'll but you ice cream" Sapphire said as she softened the hug "well we should go now" the girl stated as she released Gene from the hug she then gently held his hand before walking in the direction of the shops

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yay Ice cream, Gene thought as a smile grew on his face. Immediately he perked up and asked Sapphire, "So, what is this crystal snowflake look like anyway?" He knew that it was childish, but he really wanted the ice cream now.

Pyro looked at Gene and frowned without saying a word "No one said I...." Pyro said as he watched them walk away "(Can't believe they just left me.....oh I know I should make something for them when they come back!)" He thought pulling out his weapon, taking a stone, and starting to carve it "(They'll be so happy and proud and it'll be like, Pyro's the greatest right Gene? Yeah!! He's the best!!! And they'll be carrying me and it'll be amazing!!!)" He imagined

"Well the snowflake is clear and is made out of pure diamond and its something that you can attach to your hair" the Schnee said as she smiled down at Gene, "if you keep acting like a child I might end up spoiling you" Sapphire stated as she smiled down at the shorter boy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I wouldn't mind that," Gene said honestly as he looked around to find a crystal snowflake that matched Sapphire's description of the one she wanted to get for her mother. It was hard to find a snowflake like that, and due to that fact he asked, "Where do you even find a crystal snowflake hair accessory anyway?"

"Well aunty Blake told me to look in places where they sell wedding rings or in stores that sell anniversary gifts" stated the Schnee familys little princess, Sapphire continued to walk while holding Genes hand until she saw a little shop filled with aniversarry gifts so she left the younger boy into the shop and while still holding Genes hand she started to browse around the store

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene also browsed the shop, not only looking for a crystal snowflake for Mrs. Weiss Schnee, but also an anniversary gift for his parents. "I think I see the aisle that we are looking for," He said as he saw an section that seemed to sell hair accessories.

"Okay you go look there sense I um have to look at something" Sapphire stated nervously as she released her hold Genes hand before going in and isle filled necklaces and bracelets but while she was in the isle she saw a display case that contained four silver chain braclets with one specific colored quartz attached to the chain

Pyro was sitting down carving two stones into the shapes of humans "It's not wood but it'll do." He said carving the stone into a girl and a boy "On for the ice queen and one for the silver eyes." He said making a the base and clothes "(This is going great, just need a little more time.)" Pyro thought

As Sapphire continued to look at the bracelts in the display case one of the store workers suddenly appeared behind her and said "well I see you have taken a liking to the those bracelets, so do you know the story behind the bracelet and if you dont Ill gladly tell you" the man said "no,its quite alright I already know what they mean,the bracelets are a refeence to my mom and my aunties" Sapphire casually said as she ruined around to face the man "woah, your Sapphire Schnee the third in line heir to the Schnee dust company and your famous for your talent at aiming with your shotguns" the man said as he looked at her in a whole new diffrent way "once I become a huntress I will no longer be an heir plus my older brother is first and after him is my cousin Azure so I doubt my chances at becoming the future owner sense my brother Lyon is set on becoming the owner" Sapphire stated as she slightly laughed at a memory of her older brother

Last edited:
"Now to add the names and....done!" He said finishing the miniature stone sculptures of his friends "It's itty-bitty Sapphire and teeny-weeny Gene." Pyro said praising his creations "Now what's taking them so long? Or am I taking to little?" He questioned "Grimm names? Sure imaginary me. We'll need the knowledge for the classes." Pyro said to himself as he named multiple Grimm waiting for his friend's return "Ursa, Beowolf, Nevermore, That huge dragon, That other huge dragon, Beringel, Deathstalker, Nuckelavee, Griffon, Boarbatusk....." Pyro listed as he started to doze off

"Well Ms.Schnee would you like these bracelets" the man asked the girl noddd her head and the man took the glass box to the counter, Sapphire then went into the isle with the hair accessories, as she browsed the isle the girl couldnt help but look at a diamoned studed tiara "this really does suit mom" the girl whispered to herself

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene tried not to get lost as he turned and looked for an anniversary gift, he wanted something that reminded them of an Emerald, their favorite gem and his middle name, so finding anything of that shade of green was ideal. He brought with him 200 Lien, just in case he needed the extra cash. He finally found two emerald green bracelets that matched, he could even afford a third one for himself, and that's what he did. He walked up to a different cashier and she asked, "Hey, you have silver eyes, you wouldn't happen to be related to Ruby Rose would you?" Gene told her politely, laughing at himself, "I wish, my uncle had silver eyes, and somehow that trait passed over to me, but anyway, I wanna purchase these three braclets." She nodded, "That will be 190 Lien." He later the money and told her, "Keep the change," He put his own bracket on his left arm, the arm opposite of the one he wears the Emerald Doom, he then went to find Sapphire.

"Forget the snowflake I should just buy mom this tiara" Sapphire stated to nobody in particular before picking up the tiara and going back to the man who was now behind a register, Sapphire placed the tiara on the counter the male then scanned the two items the girl chosen before giving her the price, Sapphire scoffed when she heard the price of both items she then grabbed a card that was on her belt before handing the card to the man, "So your gonna pay with the Schnee dust company card?" The man asked and all the girl could do was nod

"N-no! I have to stay....awake for....AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Pyro yelled slapping himself "OK this has been way too long, what should I do?" He said to himself, standing up and looking around. "I'm becoming more insane than I already was before. To look or not to look, that is the question." He requited "Please hurry guys." Pyro said to himself

The man scanned her card before giving it back to the young girl he then placed the items in bags he then handed the bags to Sapphire and smiled at her all the girl did turn away she then started to look for Gene once she spotted him she transfered one of the bags in to her other hand with the other bag before grabbing Genes hand and walking out of the store

sSoul

Previously Swirled
What am I, Some sort of lifeless doll? Gene thought but realized that he may not get ice cream and that's when he brought up, "Can I have ice cream now?" He sounded like a child at this moment.

Genes question immediately caught the girls attention so the older female looked at the boy and slightly laughed "Yeah,we can go get ice cream now and why dont we get one for Pyro too" Sapphire suggested as she led Gene to an ice cream parlor

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yay, that's a good idea," Gene said happily as he let himself get dragged to the store, already thinking about the flavors he would get, I have a feeling that I will like my time at Beacon. Gene thought to himself.

"Do I really know the way my brothers, where is my queen?" Pyro asked himself "People are always arguing, why does it matter we will all die in the end." Pyro was in a state of complete Genenius "My family will die, my friends will die, I will die." Pyro said out loud for all to hear, people were now crowding around him like he was a new Ghandi "Who am I, a helper, a friend, a name, a small piece of the puzzle that makes up this Universe, this Dimension, this multiverse, this omniverse, whatever I am, I need to be the best I can be, even if I am a turd, a literal turd, I have to be the best like no one ever was or will be." Pyro was surrounded by people, all sitting in to listen "Then there is your fighting spirit, your determanation, it keeps you going, you can give up right now and end it or you can fight the pain, the trouble, and the evil that plagues your life. So fight, fight even if you need to turn into a a giant space warrior to fight the universe itself. And that is why I want to die fighting." Pyro was praised as a speaker, who had followers worldwide

Once in the parlor Sapphire released Genes hand before she placed her hand on Genes shoulder "okay you can choose any flavor you want and also get one for Pyro and also order me a vanilla and mint swirl" Sapphire told the younger boy as she smiled at him

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene thanked Sapphire and hugged her before walking over and asking, "Can I have a Neopolitain, and a Vanilla and mint swirl?" The worker nodded and asked, "Anything else?" Gene thought long and hard before saying, "Can I get Vanilla as well?" The palor worker got the three flavors the bot requested and told him, "That will be 670 Lien," Somehow, he managed to afford it, even though it was the last Lien he had, at least for now. He gave the worker their payment and received change before walking back to Sapphire and giving her the vanilla and mint swirl, "Chocolate is for Pyro, I'm eating the Neopolitain,"

Sapphire saw Gene pay for the ice cream so she looked at him dumbfounded "Gene I was gonna pay it was my treat, okay sense you paid for the ice cream is there anything else you want that I can pay for?" Sapphire asked as she carefully held her ice cream so it wouldn't fall

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not right now, but of I think of any I'll let you know," Gene replied, as he licked his Neopolitain Ice cream and with each lick he took, he was closer to being hyper.

"Here is Pyro the Preacher, a new student attending Beacon academy to become a huntsman, but he seems talented in other skills such as being a public speaker, realising his skills the other students of Beacon have gathered around him and listened to him. Now enlightened the students of this academy have gone on to do great things, some even turning from bullies to part-time counselors. We now ask the young prodigy why he started to inspire the people of the world." The news reporter said walking over to him "Namaste master Pyro, if I may ask, the viewers at home are wondering why you started to preach to the people of the world." She asked him "I...was in a state of complete solitude and purity, and then it came to me, the idea to give my knowledge to others and help people." Pyro replied "Beautiful master, this is Carty Makintush from channel 3, back to you Jim." She said packing up

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay let's go back now" Sapphire said as she walked out of the parlor with the bags in one hand and her ice cream in the other "and I'm sorry I can't hold your hand right now Gene but both of my hands are a bit busy" Sapphire stated as she tried to contain a giggle

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, and wow, is it just me or is everything like very very slow?" Gene said as he finished his Neopolitan, his eyes widening and sugar coursing through his bloodstream. He encapsulated his body in a diamond shaped emerald and then sped off, giving the illusion that his semblance was speed, leaving a trail of emerald shards.(OOC: Just think of when Ruby uses her semblance but replace the spinning cloak with a diamond shaped emerald and rose petals with emerald shards.)