• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

Not seeming like it it but Sapphire listened closey at what the two famous people were saying but just to keep up her 'I don't care what their saying look' so she just kept looking at her nails "I wonder who's gonna be in my team?" Sapphire questioned herself as she thought of the possbilities

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Oh, whoever you find is your teammate? Well I don't know anybody so I guess it's a chance to make some friends. Parker continued to listen intently to the presentation, Glynda went over typical life at Beacon and some other stuff that he was expecting to hear about. Parker kept thinking about the fact that whoever he saw first was going to be his teammate and probably one of his best friends for a while.

The first one we meet? Jason thought, he usually had a bad lucky for meeting people.
"I don't know, maybe i'll some really nice people..." he thought, he didn't particularly think it was a good method, but he listened carefully to everything they said.

"Just to make sure i don't end up on the same team as that boy I will have to avoid him at all costs" Sapphire thought to herself "well that should be easy enough, all I have to do is track Azure down and stick by him at all costs" the girl smile triumphantly smirked at her brilliant idea

Azure listened to the speech and information, nodding occasionally. Some murmuring arose when the mention on the initiation tomorrow. Specifics weren't given, but Azure had heard things from his relatives.

"Curfew tonight is 9:00 PM. You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready." Glynda looked out over the crowd of students. "Dismissed."

Glynda left the stage, leaving the students to their own whims for the rest of the day. Azure stood up to stretch his legs. "I don't know about you, Sapphire, but I'm going to explore some of the campus." He grabbed his bag and threw it over, looking at his cousin.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker stood up and sighed heavily. Maaan the rest of the day is gonna be boring... Parker walked outside into the main plaza section of the campus and looked around. I wonder if I can identify any weapons. Parker spent a couple hours just looking at people trying to identify their weapons and fighting styles based purely on their stature and movements. "Well... I'm bored."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Right, avoid Sapphire at all costs. Gene heard that he was dismissed, but had no idea what he wanted to do for the rest of the day. So he got up and looked for Pyro, maybe even make some new friends. While he was looking for Pyro, he thought more about the initiation, Do I really have the strength to pass? As he was thinking about that, the thought of Sapphire clung to his mind, he felt a little guilty for what he said, but he snapped out of it when he realized that he doesn't owe her anything, as why should he apologize to a spoiled brat, he hoped today was over already.

" I'll go with you Azure" Sapphire stated as she stood up, "I have nothing better to do anyways so I might as well tag along" the girl stated, she then slightly yawned "ugh, arguing with that boy was such a hassle, like I'm already tired just from talking to people like him" Sapphire sneered she then looked up at Azure and smiled "alright old man let's go" the young Schnee said as she pointed towards the exit

Pyro got out of the hall and found Gene "Sooo...I saw your argument...that first line was amazing!!!" He exclaimed "I'm not one to encourage fighting but the no one's perfect especially not you was awesome!" He said "Anyways hopefully we'll be on the same team!! (And I won't have to endure the awkwardness if you and that Schnee are on the same team..)" Pyro said excitedly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene looked proud of himself, "Well I do what I can, thanks for the encouragement," He told Pyro before coming to the conclusion that the two of them were friends, "So, what now?" He was hoping that they were on the same team as well, because he didn't know anyone else except for Sapphire, and they weren't on the best of terms.

Sapphire walked out of the room and then walked out of school but as if on cue the a swarm of other students surrounded the young Schnee, the young girl loved getting attention from other people but at some times it was quite annoying, as the swarm of student kept praising the Schnee, the light haired girl could only smile and thank the students

"I don't know...I hear they launch you at the start of the thingy, so maybe we could practice ways to land." He said noticing the crowd behind Gene "We could...watch this show I know, it's called ZRCN (Zircon) It's about a girl who attends a school so she can fight monsters...nevermind it's probably to unrealistic for you." Pyro said thinking of ideas

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"But wait, isn't that what we are doing," Gene asked, confused and wanting to learn, "We could do that any time, in real life. But, hey, wanna get something to eat?" The boy ignored the crowd and knew it was natural for a girl of her status to be praised on a daily basis. He wanted to start training to become a huntsmen as soon as possible, and hopefully, get some more friends along the way.

The youngest Schnee kindly excused herself away from the crowd and headed for the grassy area "hmm, nobody's here so I might as well practice" Sapphire thought as she grabbed her weapon from her belt around her waist, once holding the weapon Sapphire couldn't help but smile "this weapon gives me so much happiness" the girl whispered as she looked at the curved blades of her chain scythe shine under the suns light

Azure followed his cousin out of the auditorium and into the open. As soon as he started to see the crowd gather around Sapphire, he had a face of disgust and turned around, heading back inside the school. It wasn't that he didn't like Sapphire getting all the attention and enjoying it, -- in all honesty, she should -- but he didn't enjoy it himself. Azure hated being compared to his parents and being known just for his last name. He was his own person, with his own skills, goals, and dreams.

Back inside the school, Azure wandered around, looking for some vending machines or the cafeteria. Some students were looking and admiring the architecture of the school, while others seemed lost and confused. Azure didn't mind being lost as the unknown was just the yet-unexplored.

"Sure, what are you in the mood for?' He asked "I really don't care what we eat." Pyro said looking at the gleaming sun "And where are we gonna eat?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not anything in particular," Gene said with a spaced out look on his face, realising that this was poorly planned before answering Pyro's other question, "Wherever we find first, it's up to location." It wasn't really about eating, it was more about getting to know Pyro a little more.

Sapphire saw Azure go back inside the school so the girl returned her weapon back on her belt before running to the school once inside the Schnee looked for Azure until she saw him wandering around, before she was about to go catch up to her cousin Sapphire came up with an idea to surrise her older cousin, so the female Schnee sneaked up behind Azure before jumping on to his back

Azure was caught up with looking around the hallway that he didn't hear Sapphire sneaking up behind him. When the younger girl jumped on his back and stumbled forward. He tried to maintain his balance but couldn't and fell forward onto the ground. Azure groaned and rolled over to see who had jumped on his back.

"Sapphire?" Azure raised an eyebrow at his cousin. "What was that for?"

Sapphire showed her older cousin one of her genuine smiles "Azure you were just the perfect target for my sneak attacks" the girl honestly admitted, the Schnee then couldn't help but laugh, after her little moment Sapphire stood back up and held her hand out for Azure to take

"That's because I wasn't expecting to be attacked while at school." Azure grabbed hold of Sapphire's hand and pulled himself up. "I guess my guard should always be up when you're not in my sights." He straightened out his clothes and readjusted his bag and weapon.

"I'm looking for the cafeteria for food. Care to join?"

"OK how about that Pizza place near here? I think it was called Warrior's Pizza." Pyro said "Other then that we can get to know each other!" He said starting to walk towards the street "I'll call a cab."

"I was hoping to go to a cafe and get some cofee" Sapphire stated as she then tugged on Azures shirt and frowned "can I have a piggy back ride?" Sapphire shyly asked as she looked down at the floor, she then couldn't help but think about coffee, "geez I'm not gonna grow any taller due to me drinking to much coffee" Sapphire told herself as she grimaced

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Cool," Gene said, seeming genuinely happy for the first time in years, maybe having friends improved mental health. He waited for the cab to arrive, already tasting the cheesy saucy goodness in his mouth, the Hymns boy couldn't wait for what was about to happen.

When the cab arrived Pyro opened the door and asked "Can you take us to Warriors pizza?" He asked the driver "Sure get in." The driver said in a gravely voice "Come on Gene!" He yelled out the door. But in his mind Pyro was thinking of all the different pizzas he could get, with his mouth even dribbling a little

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene didn't hesitate to get in he can at once, but not before asking, "How much will this trip be?" He sat down and daydreamt of all of the pizza varieties he could get, Pepperoni, Three Cheese, Hawaiian, so many kinds to choose from, he needed to have it now.

"Dunno, probably about 500 Lien... Nah I'm just pullin your leg, first rides free." The driver said "Thanks!" Pyro replied "It's nice to see someone so nice once in awhile." Pyro said to Gene. Once they got to the diner Pyro left a tip for the driver "Have a nice day!!" Pyro said happily to the driver before he took off

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene leapt out of the cab and paid the driver a tip of his own. He was in a fantastic mood, telling Pyro, "Today has been great, everyone I've met is so nice, well except for Sapphire, someone really needs to put her in her place."

"Now let's get our pizza!" He said as he walked in to the store "I'll have a personal Broccoli pizza please." He said looking at Gene "What do you want?" Pyro asked thinking of the pizza's cheese melting in his mouth

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'll have a meat lovers," Gene said, as that was usually what he ordered when his parents got him pizza. He was ready to pay for the meal and start eating, as it was the thing he looked forward to the most right now.

Sapphire was about to just jump on Azures back again but she clearly remembered what her mother taught her "I can't do the things I used to do when I was young, I'm a lady now" Sapphire reminded herself before she looked at Azure and asked "we should spar again just like old times Azure, let's see if who's gonna win this time" Sapphire suggested as she placed one of her hands on the handle of her chain scythe

(OOC: I've just gotten off work. My job is not kind :()

Azure shrugged. "Sure, if you want to spar, I'm down." He placed his hand on the hilt of his rapier. "I wouldn't mind going to a cafe, though. Could definitely use a bite to eat." Azure absentmindedly looked into the air, thinking about food. Shaking his head, he brought himself back to reality. "We're going to have to postpone our little sparring session. Food first." He laughed and picked up Sapphire, slinging her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started running out of the school.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker saw all of the other students with a friend or two. Has everyone already made friends? Maybe I'm not being social enough... Parker kept walking through the campus. I wonder if there's anything on campus besides the dorms and classrooms. A gym or some sort of sparring arena maybe?

Sapphire rolled her eyes as her cousin carried her "you could have just told me to walk, seriouly Azure this is completely embarrassing, what would our mom's say if they saw this, I'm not a little kid anymore" Sapphire stated with as she pouted, the young Schnee has a habit of pouting when she doesn't get her way shes had the habit sense she was a little girl and her mom told her to get rid of it, "Azure hurry up I want cofee" Sapphire demanded as she glared at every innocent bystander that had to witness the youngest Schnee being carried like a sack of potatoes

"I'll pay for it." Pyro said giving the money to the cashier and grabbing their pizzas and sitting them down on a table "Lunch is served!" He said happily "Time to feast!" he said "(Time to dig in!!!)" He thought looking at Gene "(Hopefully he enjoys it like I will)"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene carefully took a bite of his meat lovers, immediately, his eyes lit up with joy, "This pizza is.... DELICIOUS!!!!!" He ate it quicker and quicker, managing to get eat bite of the meaty, cheesy goodness in his mouth, he then thought to himself, I hope Pyro is happy with his pizza.

"Oh, our moms would probably disapprove," Azure chuckled. "Our dads, however, would think it's funny." He continued carrying Sapphire over his shoulder until they got to a cafe. Azure set his cousin down on her feet outside of the cafe.

"We are here, your majesty," Azure says bowing slightly, chuckling.

Before entering the cafe the young girl slightly hit her older cousin on the back of the head before going in, once inside the cafe she whispered to herself "what should I order" as she looked at the diffrent foods on display "Oh they all look so tasty" Sapphire honestly admitted as she stared at the delicious looking pastries

Last edited:
Azure chuckled and followed Sapphire into the cafe. He took a moment to look at the menu and the food items in the display case. After coming to a decision he walked over to the barista. "I'll have an iced mocha and a slice of the iced lemon pound cake." He then turned to Sapphire. "Order whatever you like."

"I would like to have a chai tea latte and a red velvet cupcake with the white chocolate filling" Sapphire ordered she then looked at Azure and gave her older cousin one of her pouts "I left my card in one of my purses which are inside one of the suitcases, so can you pay please?" Sapphire asked Azure with a sweet voice and topping it all off with a smile