• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

"Hey!" Azure exclaimed as he was pulled by his cousin on a different direction. He regained his balance and followed Sapphire. "I'm pretty sure no one touched your bag or else they'd feel your wrath." He chuckled. Azure felt indifferent towards the use of dust. They did have their positives with the different effects they added to weapons, but they did have their downsides. For one, they were unstable, exploding unexpectedly or when accidentally triggered.

"Azure I can't take any chances sense when it comes to dust I always choose the best of the best dusts worthy of being used in my weapon" Sapphire stated as she opened up one of her white bags "Okay this bag is safe but I brought so many I might need some help Azure, cmon Azure help you baby cousin out" Sapphire pleaded

"Fine," he exasperated jokingly. "Why did you bring so many anyway?" He looked at all the bags, putting his hands on his hips. He never understood why there was a need for so many bags.

" I'm Schnee so it's pretty much in my blood to bring alot of bags" Sapphire stated as searched another bag filled with dust "and be careful sense I have a bag that's filled with red dust" Sapphire said as she counted the dust inside of the bag she was inspecting

"I can sing All-star by Smashmouth pretty good." Pyro said jokingly "I actually don't know. You got any ideas?" Pyro asked Gene "Maybe we can put tracking devices on each other? Or I can smell you, go beast, and find you by smell." The half-faunus suggested

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Whatever method you prefer is good," Gene entered the building and saw Sapphire in the ballroom checking her bags with presumably her kin. He waved to one or both of them, hoping that he could maybe become friends with at least Sapphire's cousin.

"Sup!" Pyro yelled to Sapphire "How are you doing!? And who's that next to you?! Is he your butler?!?!" He asked her happily "Think that's her boyfriend?" Pyro asked Gene with a smirk on his face "Maybe she loves him more than youuu." He said deviously "Just kidding, but... I'll be there if it's true." He joked to Gene "Fight for her love! Fight...for....her.....nevermind, I'm having a lot of Deja Vu right now!!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene punched Pyro in the arm hard, even though he knew he was joking, "Forgive him, he usually says things like that," He said as he turned to Azure, "Hey, aren't you that guy that sat next to Sapphire during the orientation, so, since you clearly know her, what's your relation to her, brother, cousin, friend, significant other?"

Sapphire stood up and hugged Azures arm "Oh wow he's definitely my significant other" Sapphire joked she then released her hug on Azures arm before going back to checking her bags filled with dust

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, didn't know you were the type to mess around or had a sense of humor at all," Gene said as he shrugged and went over to see all of the different kinds of dust Sapphire had. He never really seen the different varieties, at least what they did, he wanted to experience using the different varieties, also he really just liked the colors.

"Well I have a sense of humor I just don't joke around that much sense I had nobody to joke around with besides Aunty Ruby,Aunty Yang,Uncle Qrow,Azure, and my dad" Sapphire said as she took out a neatly wrapped gift box and handed it to Gene "its supposed to be for one of my future teammates but I can always make them a new one" Sapphire said before she pointed towards the box "it's just a fancy box filled with dust by the way" Sapphire pointed out

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks, hopefully, I can put them to good use," Gene said as he opened the box of dust as if it was filled with explosives, but he really wanted the dramatic effect. His eyes lit up when he saw all of the dust variations that the box contained, he was filled with child-like excitement. "I love it, thank you again,"

"Always remember this though if I ever catch you buying dust from a diffrent company I will personally cut you, and I'm pretty sure my uncle can cut the price for one of my friends" Sapphire stated as she took out a blue dust piece before placing it in her chain scythe

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not sure to be alarmed or thankful, but thanks, you really do have a heart," Gene said with an awkward laugh, the kind a person makes when they are nervous. He focused back on the dust and thought, I wonder how Sapphire would react if I tried eating the dust.

Last edited:
"What does Cyan dust do?" Pyro asked "And can I get some too? I wasted mine in that pun fight." Pyro said rubbing his arm "(It's not like I wanted some or anything)" Pyro whispered to himself

"Of coarse but you better only purchase dust from the Schnee company" Sapphire said as she gave Pyro a similar looking box filled with dust "Oh shoot I need to fins the bag filled with red dust can you guys help me?" Sapphire asked as she pointed towards the ocean of bags that all belonged to her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Eh, why not, we're gonna be fighting for our lives so, how hard can finding some dust be?" Gene shrugged as he started to look around the general vicinity. He put down his box of dust next ro his suitcase and walked around, looking for the power filled crystals.

"Be careful cuz even with one wrong move your gonna set the school on fire and if any of the evidence traces back to me I will personally summon a grim beast to eat you" Sapphire threatened while she carefully looked in on of the other bags

"Sure, I'm always a slave. Work slave, Food slave.....other slave....anyways I'll help." Pyro said as he looked for the crystals "What would happen if I ate one of them? Throw up rainbows? Barf the corresponding element? Die?" Pyro asked seeing as he was curious

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Geez, why do have to act like a hormone ridden child all of the time, one minute you're happy and calm, the next you're making death threats, chill," Gene said as he stopped looking momentarily, "Also I ate a dust crystal, it kinda tasted like rock candy."

"Your just gonna have a stomach problems and once nature calls your gonna have a problem and also if you eat one of my dusts you either pay for it or I'll cut you" Sapphire said as she continued to look for her red dust

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"See like that, you're making threats now, but them I get you'll turn around and be nice again, stop going through puberty for a second please," Gene said as he braced himself as he looked for the red dust crystals.

Sapphire calmed herself down as she ignored Genes comment "Always remember what mom said don't start a fight that doesn't need to happen" the girl whispered to herself as she continued to search for the crystals

Azure looked at Gene and Pyro. "I'm her cousin, so..." He stopped talking and watched the scene before him. Hearing Sapphire whisper to herself, Azure leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Dad said it's okay to start fights as long as you win." He stood up and then said out loud. "Mom however doesn't agree with him. What're ya gonna do?" He shrugged with a smile.

"Azure don't make me argue with myself and I'll listen to my mom plus your dad likes to start fights mine doesn't like my dad is so soft he can't even stand up to my mom" Sapphire said as she opened up another bag and before she sighed in relief "I found the bag filled with red dust" Sapphire stated as she carefully separated the dust from each other "Okay so if I place them far away from each other the school should be okay" the girl said as she layed out the red dust on to the floor

Last edited:
"OK, so what's your name cousin of Schnee?" Pyro aasked "I'm Pyro and this is Gene." He said thinking what would happen if their mothers came to visit "(Thanks a lot Dad.)" Pyro whispered to himself

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene waved to the cousin of Sapphire, "So, what's your name?" He wondered what it was like growing up with Sapphire, maybe she was always nice to her family, or was she just as snobby as ever. Gene asked Pyro, "Do you think our moms would get along?"

"I'm Azure," the older Schnee replied to the two boys. He turned to Sapphire. "My parents argue a lot and it's quite annoying at times. But in the end, they get along just fine. Maybe Dad can give Uncle Jaune some tips with dealing with Schnees." Azure chuckled.

"Oh, yeah sure." Pyro said "Nice to meet you Azure." He said leaving his hand out for him to shake it "(Please shake it, don't make it awkward.)" He said in his mind hoping the scenario wouldn't turn sour.

"My dad's okay with the way he is and I mean if my dad talks back to my mom he would be ten feet in the ground with broken bones" Sapphire said as she playfully glared at Azure

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"So, what are the Schnees like, I've heard good things about them, so hopefully they are true, but my father usually talks back to mom, she welcomes it, they even playfully roast each other, at least until my uncle died, they still do...but it isn't as happy," Gene said even though he wanted to apologize for no one asked him to share his family problems, and he thought no one needed to anyway.

"Well us Schnees are always constantly swarmed by paparazzi and all we ever want is a normal day like a normal family" Sapphire said as she shuddered at the thought of being followed by the paparazzi "remember the time when we had to have your mansion surrounded by guards and summoned beasts because the whole mansion was swarmed by fans?" Sapphire asked Azure

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeesh, and for a second, I wanted to be famous, that's the price of fame I guess, you may gain the fortune, but you lose your privacy," Gene said as he too shuddered at the thought of constantly being surrounded by paparazzi, he hoped he never had to go through with that, but then again, being a huntsman does put a target on your back for being swarmed by paparazzi, so that's a problem.

Azure shook Pyro's hand. "Likewise, Pyro." He chuckled at the memory that Sapphir brought up. "That was certainly an interesting day. Though I don't have a problem with the paparazzi. I make a game of it." Though he did hate the articles they wrote, comparing him to his parents.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah, so now what, there isn't much to do," Gene shrugged as he was getting bored and then he realized, he never really sparred with Azure and he seemed like a good opponent, "Hey Azure, up for a little sparring?"

"Azure you enjoy the paparazzi because they don't criticise you and they don't compare you to every body they see and your paparazzi actually listens to you" Sapphire stated as she recalled a memory..."Ah,Ms.Schnee why is it that your not good with using dust and instead focus on using your semblance unlike your mother who used both her semblance and dust in battle" the reporter asked as they shoved a microphone in Sapphires face "Um,my weapon deals more damage than my mom's weapon and mine has more range due to shotgun form while my mom's rapier has no range" Sapphire explained to the reporters but they didn't listen they just kept asking and asking questions....the girl grew irritated the more she thought of papparazzis so instead she smiled at the boys and said "sense my bags have been checked why don't we go look around the city of Vale" Sapphire suggested

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't see any better use of my time, what about you guys?" Gene asked gesturing to Azure and Pyro, wanting their approval for this choice of their time. He felt bad for Sapphire, but there was nothing he could do at that time. He couldn't imagine waking up to a throng of people shoving microphones in his face and asking trivial questions, just the thought of it made him grimace. He paid attention to Sapphire's complaint and wondered what that would look like. He then asked out of curiosity and concern, "Why does your paparazzi criticize you, I thought they were supposed to be your overly obsessive fans or something like that?"

"i guess but just because I'm Weiss and Jaune Schnees daughter they criticice whatever I do to whatever my parents did" Sapphire said as she placed the red dust which were on the floor in separate bags

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, that's just not right," Gene said as he now wanted to do something about it, but this wasn't his business, but he should still at least try to defend his friend. "So are we still, exploring Vale or what?"

"Im still gonna explore Vale sense I have to find my mom a present to send her" Sapphire said "so are we all gonna go together?" The girl asked as she looked at the ground in embarresment