• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

*Jumps* "Yep, Yeppy, Yepperooni, Yessir." Pyro said twitching slightly from the shock "Maybe you should talk to her. You know...without the complete mess." He said before starting to mess with his hat again "I can give you pointers. Like don't do what you did...at all." *Pats friend on back nicely* "But it could have been worse. She could think you-...know what I'll let you figure this one out on your own." The boy said continuing to angle his hat

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He was about to punch Pyro, but decided there was no point. Trying to take his advice he walked up to Topaz and said, "Heyyyyyy." He internally face palmed but it was like his mouth didn't listen to his head. "You look... Nice???" Kyle said a bit like asking a question. "I mean I'm not saying you don't look nice I mean... Gene's cool," he said while his face turned red. Then he grabbed the friend he was referring to and smiled awkwardly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Topaz seemed confused, he knew that she was trying to flirt with her, but he was so bad at it that she couldnthelp bit let out a smirking chuckle.
"Thanks, you look "Nice" as well," Unlike Kyle and Pyro, she was used to flirting, she learned how to correctly flirt with each guy that was attracted to.

(Sorry I hadn't replied, no alerts came my way for a while.)

Lucius watched the reunion with a smirk, then turned around and looked toward the forest. He had managed to at least pass the first trial, with the help of his new friends, of course. Of course now, the real fun was about to begin. Closing his eyes and sighing, his tail lashing around behind him, he turned around and joined everyone else quietly.

Pyro watched his friend talk to the girl through the corner of his eye and laugh a little bit "Good job Kyle." The boy said to himself before walking up to Gene "This is the most adorable thing that has happened today." Pyro said to Gene while pointing towards Kyle and Topaz "I know I can be a little overprotective but what's your opinion on this?" The redhead questioned before letting out a few more small laughs.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh this?" Gene asked pointing to Kyle and Topaz, "I think it's kinda funny, mostly cause Kyle can't flirt," The boy was bored and eventually he fell asleep.

Pyro laughed before picking up Gene and carrying him towards the cliffside "We still have to-" Pyro said before noticing the giant cliffside ahead "Guys we made it!!!" Pyro yelled back towards the group "Gene wake up!" He said putting him back down on the ground and shaking him a little before noticing the huge Ursa guarding the exit "Of course...an Ursa. It's always a Ursa." The boy said before unsheathing his greatsword