• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

Gale got ther and made sure her shall and bracers were ready. She flicked her hands and two ice daggers formed then disappeared as she checked to make sure they were good.

Arriving at the battlefield, Garth frowned in disgust, disgusting arrogant humans, launching their own off of a cliff to test strength? That made no sense, what if a normally great warrior had bad luck and landed somewhere bad, like into a cave full of Grim? No safety precautions in the world could possibly stop them from Dying on Impact.

Ray saw some people testing their weapon to see if they were working so he did the same. He pushed out his arm blade and retracted them after seeing that they work perfectly. he then pushed out his cannons and accidentally shot a big lighting bolt into the sky. "Oops, I forgot that all my Dust slot were filled with lightning Dust."

Prism glanced over towards everyone else. They were headed to the exam. Prism followed closely behind. He exhaled. It was hot in Vale, at least in comparison to his frigid home. He decided to at least try to make friends. But before he did that, he did a weapon check. His claws were working fine, and would last him awhile. He saw a lightning bolt. He walked to the source. "Impressive. Where did you get those weapons?" He asked Ray.

Garth smirked, if these were the future protectors of the planet than they were already done for, well at least for now it would give the White Fang an easy takeover. "Hey Kid!" Garth shouted "take it easy on the dust! You wouldn't want to become dust yourself, would you?"

Gale looked around, catching vision of the others that were yelling. She made sure her hood was secure and readied herself. She pulled her boots up and stretched.

Ray saw the man that walked up to him. "Oh these, my grandfather gave them to me, but they used to be a simple pair of arm blades so I tinkered with them and now they have Dust slots." He looked a the guy who just shouted. "Yea I will." He then looked back at the person he was talking to. "My name's Ray."

Kathleen started to notice people headed to where she was. 'Guess I am in the right spot' she though as she waved to her fellow competitors. She again shifted her bow into ready position. Her bow clicked as it lossed up to start working again. Kathleen then started to scan the crowd to see anyone she knows.

Prism nodded at Ray. He turned to look at the forest where the test would take place. Most likely filled with Grim, and getting lost would be simple. Prism decided an arial approach would be the most intelligent way, but if there was a Nevermore, things could get ugly. He decided to remain on land, and to cover as much ground as possible during the arial approach.

Sky glided down from the top of the building, the membrane on his suit extending to make it possible to glide. Flying over Ray and an unknown guy, his wing was clipped by a random lightning bolt, even though the sky was clear. The wing was not a conductor, so Sky thankfully wasn't electrocuted, but lost all control of his flight. Landing in a heap next to them, you could hear him say "Please, watch where you're aiming those things."

Topaz showed up on the scene, seeing many people already there. He looked around, and noticed that C, Xander and Crystal weren't there. They were all people that he had decided to keep an eye on, as they all seemed to be hiding some strange secret. Wherever they are, they better get here soon, or they'll miss the exam.

Ivan had headed over to the exam location with his Trident in hand and looking around at all the other people. At least he assumed they where going to the exam location, he checked his weapon to see if it functioned well, both in trident form and shotgun form, it was in top condition and fully loaded just as he hoped. he noticed the thunderbolt shot into the sky and so went over to its source, he saw two boys talking and a third in a heap on the ground next to them so he walked over, "well hello there, is everything ok?" he greeted them in a polite manner before the question showing his concern for the crashed person.

"Yeah, I'm good, thanks. Damn, those cannons pack more of a punch than I remember. I'm pretty sure I didn't add dust compartments either." Sky muttered to himself. "Name's Sky. What's yours?"

Gale continued to make sure everything was ready, tightening her braid and making sure everything was correct. She rolled her shoulders and smiled, creating a small fire dust orb in her hand the size of a marble.

"Ivan, Ivan Vight, nice to meet you Sky" Ivan said as he introduced himself to Sky, he held out a hand to offer helping him get off the ground and asked "need a hand?".

"Thanks." Sky pulled himself up. He then turned round, and saw Gale, again. She was holding a tiny ball of fire Dust. "You use Dust crystals? Where do you get them?" He called out to Gale

Gale dropped the dust marble and it exploded like a cherry bomb at her feet. She leapt back and sighed. She looked at Sky before showing her arm bracers and shall, "it's woven into my clothes".

Kathleen saw some people she was aquantanced with, but decided not to interim this time. Her bow clicked again as she checked if the change function worked. It did as a large sowrd formed in her hand instead of a bow. Kathleen then checked to see if her seeds amd dust we in the right postion inside. All was clear as it changed back into a bow. 'Ready to role' She though happily.

She thought it over before nodding and slipping her feather designed shall. She extended her hand with it in and the other itched at the back of her neck, "thank you".

"Thanks." Sky held it, and took a close-up picture of the fabric. "Amazing," He whispered to himself, "they managed to get the Dust into the fabric. How did they do it?"

"Dust has many uses and purposes. If you make if fine enough it can be sown into the fabric," Gale informed him and played with the flowers in her braid. She fixed them and tried to make sure her social anxiety acted up.

"I know, I use Dust quite a bit myself, but I've never seen it this fine. Man, this'll make my stuff so much easier to make! Thanks so much."

"Not a problem but can I have my shall back please," Gale looked at him and searched where bird tattoo was. She looked around, surveying who was and seeing who her Currie team might be.

"Sure." Sky handed the shall back again. "Again, thanks. This makes my life so much easier. Actually, you know what. Have this. I don't really need it, and I need a better way to say thanks." Sky pulled out a small devicd he'd made, and held it out. "It's a heat inhibitor. Pulls the heat from a firearm and converts it into more power for said firearm."

"Thank you," Gale slipped her shall back on and too the device, not wanting to be rude. She pulled up her hood and looked at where the exam would be taking place.

Sky grappled to a tree and swung upwards, before jumping to the next until he got to the location of the exam. He then waited quitely

Ivan saw as Sky grappled over to the trial location and decided it was best for him to do the same, he jogged over as fast as he could despite his weapon weighing him down. "reminder to bring less bullet magazines...." he noted to himself as he got his mouth mask on.

Crystal got to the exam location behind a random group of people. She looked over the edge of the cliff and saw a vast sprawling forest. So this is the trial location... she thought. Hard to believe that there's Grimm here...

"Yea!" Kathleen replied, "I have a plan also for landing." She flicked her wrist as her bow turned into a sword. A small opening opened up on the side as twin vines shoot out and attched itself to the ground.

Sky raised his eyebrows "Not bad. All I need to do to land is this." Sky jumped out of the tree and extended his wingsuit, letting him glide to the ground in front of her.

"Yea, but I like it this was. Plants are my semblance." Kathleen replied as the vines returned to her sword and it turned back into a bow. "Plus i much more of a bow person." She replied as she sling it over her shoulder.