• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

"Hm?" Topaz stopped. "You wanna come along?" His mind was still locked into tactics mode, trying to figure out the best way to get to the chess pieces that would mark his triumph. And, of course, who his partner would end up being.

Kathleen lissoned to the headmaster speach. 'A forrest? Yea no one has a chance.' She thought with a smile. Kathleen pulled out her bow and held it tite. Inside she could feel some of her arrows, which has seed in them. The woman felt like she had the entire thing in the bag as she headed over to the forrest.

Already she saw people looking around for beacon or just meeting up. 'Its not like we know our classes, dorms, or even if we are accepted yet.' She though as she watched sky grapple away and two students pair up. Kathleen headed onto a trail leading into the forrest. Already, her mind wondered to everything going on. Who will her teammates be? Will she be accepted? What will her classes be? Kathleen though all of this while unconsciously she easly made her way around the forrest. She wasnt paying attention to her surroundings as she headed on.

"Yeah! So, any plans for the trial?" Crystal said while pondering what she herself would do. There were so many different pieces that could completely change her life for the next four years. Who she'll pair up with at the start, the artifacts and their correlation to others, so many different situations played through her head that she could barely pay attention to her surroundings.

Xander stood looking at Beacon,Why was I sent here, what will happen to me if I fail the exam and Where on earth am I suposed to go. He looked around and asked," Where am I supposed to go?" His voice was only 25% monatone now. His voice was tenor. His voice was about as loud as everone elses.

"Don't ask me" Sky said, dropping down next to Xander. I think we need to stay in the hall, 'cos we're not in teams yet." Sky then walked over to the the guy with the armblades. "Hi. I'm Sky." Jeez, I really need to work on my introductions, he though to himself

"Yep." Topaz said. "For the first half, I'm going to use the trees to propel myself forwards. This means I'll be keeping off the ground, so the Grimm can't touch me. Unless, of course, a Nevermore shows up. During the second half, I'll hopefully meet up with my partner and follow the river to the cave. From there I'll head west to the Abandoned Temple and get a relic. On my return trip, I'll climb the Emerald Forest Ruins to return to Beacon Cliff and give Ozpin the relic. I wonder what it will be this year...?"

Gale was now walking around and exploring abit. Her hood was still up and and she looked out from under to see. She noticed people and some of them were from earlier. She looked at the statue in the courtyard, studying it.

C walked through the massive doors, and started to look around. He was trying to find something important to him, something he keeps close to his heart. "Now where's the cafeteria?" He mumbled as he walked through the halls, keeping his eye out for any sort of food room

"Yup, that's me. Wasn't the smartest thing, to let myself get seen because this suit doesn't exactly make me inconspicuous. And the fact I flew off it didn't help. What's your name?"

"Sky. As easy to say as your own name, and only two letters longer. Wait, I think we should've made a right there..." Sky lifted his wrist up, and opened the map he'd been making from scanning above the cieling. "Yeah, we need to go back. Next turn should take us to a place with food. I just hope my scans don't take us to the staff room by accident, I'm still labeling them. And hey, if we do go into the staff room, there's bound to be something good to eat."

Sort of a jumpsuit, but I guess you could call it body armour. I designed it myself. Took me forever to make, and I'm still adding stuff. But it serves as a backpack, armour, map, wingsuit and my main weapon. Right, here we are." Sky opened the door, and grinned. "Jackpot. This is a store for all of the food they need for the school. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we took a bit. I wouldn't touch the meat though."

"Aw, sweet! You think they'd keep a room like this a little more hidden, but I'm not about to complain." C starting stuffing his face with food. "Anyway, it was nice to meet ya." He said between bites.

"Anyway, see you around." Sky walked out of the room, and went back down to the main hall, where he sat down and started on the attachment for Crystal

Sky noticed Crystal standing nearby, and walked up to her, putting away the half-made machine he'd been building in his pocket. "Hey, Crystal, can you come over here a sec?"

Crystal nodded her head. "I'm faster on foot, so I think that I'll travel on the ground under trees to be safe from any aerial Grimm, but take my chances with any terrestrial Grimm. After that, my priority is to find a partner, where the relics are, and get one without dying. I heard that one year, there was a Grimm ambush near the relics and that enough people for three full teams were eliminated. If any Grimm trail my partner and me on the way back, we can try teaming up with another group since our objective was complete." Suddenly, Sky called her over. "Oh, well, bye! And good luck!" She yelled to Topaz while walking over towards Sky. "Hey, what's up?"

Topaz smiled, nodding. There's a lot more Grimm that can be accounted for on the ground than in the air, but I see her point. A tree-line jumper could be taken down easily with the advantage of surprise. Thankfully, they won't get it on me. Topaz walked farther into the courtyard, walking past a statue in the middle. It was very impressive.

"Hey. I need to borrow your Gauntlets so that I can mould the attachment I'm building to your Gauntlets. I also need all of your attachments. That all right?"

"Sure. Just once question, what will this attachment do?" Crystal said while detatching her gauntlets from her belt clips. She handed them over, then took off her backpack and removed the box that the attachments were in. It was a large box that took up 90% of the space in her backpack (which is what the backpack's sole purpose was) If she were to open up this box, it would show a neat pattern of attachments varying from small knives to guns to claws.

"Simple. Store the attachments underneath the gauntlets, laid out flat on top of each other, and make a small screen near the base. Simply swipe the screen to change attachments. I'm putting in a bit of Dust as well, to lessen the weight of it. I'd best be off now, see you later."

"Wow, thanks. See you later!" Crystal said while donning her new and improved gauntlets. With this new upgrade, should I give them a new name? She thought as she started clipping in the attachments. What about... Cybartic Soul? Hmm... I'll have to ask someone else about that... She clipped in the last attachment, and the screen started archiving them by size and location. She slid her finger over the screen until it showed the shivs that she got from the ship. She tapped the image, and they rotated to the top and slid out until they were a few inches over her knuckles. This will make things much easier, she thought.

Gale finished her studying. She walked around some more before resting on a bench and pulling out a book. She sat crosslegged and smiled as she read about fairytales.
She brushed a lose strand of hair away and whispered some of the words.

"Cya." Sky, again, swinging up to the roof. Looking down, he managed to position himself above abovr the headmaster's room, and started to make a thorough scan of the room. Well, I hope he doesn't have any things to detect stuff like this. Jeez, I'm being too paranoid

A while later, after the building has been fully explored, Sky jumped down into the courtyard, where he took a second to admire the craftsmanship that was put into the statue in the centre, before realising there was someone with him. He looked over and spotted someone he recognised. "Hey Gale. Haven't seen you for a while. How's life with humans?" Sky asked, grinning
@Stormursa

Last edited:
Gale leapt and dropped her book when Sky snuck up on her. She pressed her arms to her chest and squeaked, now on her feet. She slowly relaxed and looked at him, "I'm fine. um you"?

"Hey, you all right? Didn't mean to sneak up on you." Sky picked up her book, and held it out to her. "I'm pretty good myself, thanks."

Gale took her book and pressed it to her chest. She started to move away again and nodded. She smiled softly and looked at the guy, "I'm fine".

"Cool. Well, I'd best be off. Other stuff to do. Actually, we should probably get going to the forest, the exam'll be starting soon. Want to come with me? I know a shortcut."

"I'm fine," Gale nodded and spun on her heel. She waved alittle bit, zooming off toward they were supposed to meet for the exam. She almost tripped but caught herself.

Meanwhile in the Forrest, Kathleen has somehow gotten herself on the edge of a cliff looking over the forrest. "How?" She replied looking around her surroundings. "How?" She repeaded as she looked around to notice beacon behind her. 'Well better try to find the egzam area' She though as she looked a quick glance back at the forrest below the cliff. "I need to be more aware of my surroundings" Kathleen muttered as she looked around.

"Alright, the exam area. How do I get there...?" Ethan suddenly noticed a boy and a girl walking together, most likely the exam area. He decided to follow them, and hopefully make friends with them. "Hey! Are you guys headed to the exam area? I am, but I can't find the way."

"I think its time to go to the forest for the exam." Ray said to himself. He followed the other students because he didn't know where it was. "I hope my teammates will be nice, I can't live with a jerk for 4 years."

Crystal finished putting her gauntlets away when she noticed that everyone was walking towards the forest. Oh man, it's finally happening! I feel so excited, but at the same time, kind of nervous... she thought as she repacked her things. She started following the crowd to the location of the start of their fate for the next four years.