• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

Crystal took out the now destroyed device from her pocket. "Could this be the problem? Earlier, I thought it was the magnetic interference, but now, I think it could be something else." She thought for a moment, then said to Topaz, "Do you think there could be more of these around here?"

"Possibly." Topaz said. "That device could be sharing the powers among the Grimm. The speed of the Nevermore, the power of the Death Stalker and the healing of the King Taijitu shared amongst the three Grimm makes them three times as dangerous as the group would be otherwise. It goes without saying that we need a plan on how to handle this."

"Got it!" Kathleen called as she changed her bow into a sword. She ran over and knocked the stinger away, but instead got hit away by the claw. "Ow!" She called as she got thrown to the tree. Kathleen got up as she knocked another arrow. "I am fine!" She called.

Ray looked back and jumped toward Kathleen after sending a electric wave at the Death Stalker. "I heard people are going to regroup at the back of the temple. Lets get going." He said.

"Good idea!" She replied as she headed over to the temple. 'Better to get this done now!' She thought as she let loose arrow as a smoke boom. The smoke engulfs the head of the grim, but it only seemed to make it angrier. "We better hurry!" She called as it let out an angry snap and picked up speed tword the pair.

"Heh. I was never part of your partnership to begin with, so I was within all rights to fly off with my relic. And seriously, take a joke. My blades did manage to help get the leg off the Nevermore, and I did manage to save you."

"I was fine, Ivan had already did that thing anyways, you didn't save me, he did" Garth retorted "Not to mention you abandoned your own partner, oh yea and can you see it missing any legs?"
The Nevermore swing around, and Garth fried his shotgun at it until it flew away, all legs still intact

Gale followed her new partner. She used dust to accelerate herself, weaving around obstacles. Her hood fell back but she didn't mind. The dust user kept a close eye on Cayden and watched out for Grimm, sticking close but still putting distance between them.

Crystal turned to Topaz. "I don't think I can fight yet, but I'm going to try to find the devices that are sharing the Grimm's power. If anything happens, I can probably defend myself for a short time. Make sure someone gets over to help me, or I might not make it." Crystal took a deep breath. If there are any more of those devices, they would most likely be around the Temple, she thought.

"Alright, thanks," Crystal said while coming to a crouching position. She checked to see if the Nevermore could see her, but it was occupied with a few of the others. She started inspecting around the Temple area for any more of the small devices. She got about halfway around when she found a small circular device with a flashing light and a thin wire antenna. She plucked it off of the pillar it was on when suddenly, the King Taijitu noticed her. Did the frequency make them protective of the device as well? She thought as she tried to destroy the device. It seemed to be more durable than the other one. "Hey Topaz, I think I need some help over here!" She yelled as she pocketed the device and donned her gauntlets while switching the attachment to pistol.

Topaz ran over and kicked one head of the King Taijitu before running over and stabbing the device with both of his swords. He ran back and rammed into the King Taijitu, making it fly backwards.
"Keep working! I've got your back!"

She took out the device and set it on a rock. She shot at it until she emptied the magazine. The device had a few dents, but was still intact. She then switched to the broadsword attachment and started swinging at it. That seemed to do more damage, as she managed to get through the metal shell. She finally switched to a jian attachment and stabbed through the thin slit the broadsword made. The small light stopped blinking. "Okay, I think I got it!" She yelled at anyone who was listening. "Can any of you notice a difference?"

"Good" Garth said as he leapt out of cover, dispensing more bullets at the Nevermore. He flew up to the roof before continuing to fire at it

Ivan got an idea and ran out of his cover, tossing a magazine of his gun to garth and said "hey Garth, your gun is a shotgun too right? Break the magazine open and use the bullets inside!".
Ivan began to shoot at the Nevermore's wings, each bullet freezing a portion of its wings.
"If it's wings are frozen it can't fly or shoot feathers at us" he thought to himself as he continued his rain of bullets against the Grimm.

"A spray of dust bullets fired from a shotgun, that might just do it" Garth thought as he cracked open the magazine. He flew high in the air, firing it at one wing, the aim was a bit of but it was mostly frozen, it was still able to fly, just not as quickly or with as much control as before. It hit Garth, knocking him backwards, but Garth was able to hold on to the gun

"I am completely fine, minus the obvious blood running down my chest" Garth said casually as he reloaded it "Do me a favour and distract that thing for a minute"

"Don't worry, that's something I can do." Sky flew past it, shearing off a few feathers, whilst driving bullets into it's belly.

Crystal finally felt well enough to fight again. She switched her gauntlets to the broadsword attachment and started running towards the King Taijitu. She yelled up to Topaz. "Mind if I cut in?" She started slashing at the King Taijitu's head, which didn't seem to do much. "We're going to need more help if we want to take this thing down..." she said to anyone listening.

Garth saw the Nevermore flap its functional wing in his direction, sending sharp, feathered projectiles towards him. He used his axe to block one of the feather. He flew forwards and stabbed the nevermore in the head, but the cut began to reform.
"Theres another" he thought to himself, and scanned the area. He saw another red blinking device and made a dash for it, picking it up and drove his axe through it.

Assuming there might be more, Garth decided he needed to take down the Nevermore quickly. He fired another set of ice dust bullets, before running in with his axe.