• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

"Don't worry. I've seen the supply sheet, and there's about double the amount needed for the students here. All of the others are spares." There's something strange about her, I just can't put my finger on it. I've seen the way she acts before, somewhere.

Crystal felt a little better. At least I'm not hindering anyone else, she thought. Now I just need to get some clips to be able to attach these to my Crying Soul. She looked at Sky again and noticed some of his mannorisms were familiar. So familiar, in fact, that she was almost mad at herself for not recognizing why they were so familiar.

OOC
I'm not implying they've met, I'm implying that she's a Faunus, and Sky's worked with them before, and Phoenexians are still undiscovered by everyone else.

OOC
Oh, so she's met others, but she didn't know they were any different from normal ppl. Soz, just had to make sure
BIC
"Man, nice gauntlets. You get those shivs for them? You'll be wanting clips then. I think I have some somewhere." Sky started to search through his jumpsuit via a small touchscreen piece of fabric on his right arm.

"Yep, got 'em." Sky's jumpsuit ejected two clips, which he caught and held out to Crystal

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow, thanks!" Crystal said. "I designed them myself. Signal Academy requires their students to make their own weapons. I couldn't decide between gauntlets or blades, so I went with both, and added the attachments for other stuff. Mostly guns, though." She took the clips from Sky and attached them to her newly aquired shivs. She attached them to her gauntlets, and they fit well. She detached them and put them in her backpack.

"Nah, still got about 10 mins. I have two questions for you. Why did you come here? And more importantly, what are you?"

Crystal looked at Sky with a surprised expression. How did he find out? Was it something I did? A thousand panicked questions ran through her head. After a second, she said, "I won't tell unless you promise me you'll answer those same questions."

"You didn't say anything wrong. Nobody else would have noticed, but I have experience, and I've worked with Faunus. But what I am... I'm afraid I can't let that out. I can tell you why I'm here, if you do the same."

Crystal looked into Sky's eyes. She slowly unwrapped her tail from her belt. "I'm here because I want to be a Huntress. I want to help everyone, not just humans or Faunus." She let out a sigh of relief. It felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders. "Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Well, duh. 'Course I won't. I have my fair share of secrets. Actually, to be honest, it's more than my fair share. Should we head down now? I kinda stopped us doing that earlier."

"Only one person should notice. Two if you count the guy in the hood. We might have to be quieter coming down though." Sky jumped back down the vent and started to crawl through the space.

"Sure. I'll make something." Checking nobody was watching, Sky slipped down and pulled Crystal with him, closing the trapdoor behind him. The AI should be the only one to notice us gone, Sky though to himself as he sat down again

Gale watched the people leave with a raised eyebrow. She pressed against a window and smiled when she saw beacon tower in the distance. She pulled her hood up again and stretched, ready to start her time at the school and become a huntress.

Last edited:
Sky walked up to the quiet girl in the corner. "Hi, I'm Sky." He said. "You haven't really said much on this trip, so I thought I'd come and say hi."

Gale jumped a little bit and her eyes widened at the person that had just walked up to her. She turned and pulled her hood down to hide her embarrassed blush and gave a small wave. She tried to inch away but way stopped by the wall.

Last edited:
"Hey, staying in the shadows'll get you nowhere unless you're an assassin. Come on" Most hypocritical advice I've ever given out.

Gale smiled sheepishly and made a face at something that was happening behind Sky. She pointed, hoping it was enough of a distraction for her to slip away and hide behind a group of people. Thoughts ran wildly though her head and she got ready to run if need be.

Last edited:
Sky looked behind him, confused, and then back again, but not before remembering to turn on his rear-view cameras in his suit, a very useful feature he'd added, and cheched to see if she was thinking of making a run for it "Oldest trick in the book," Sky said to himself

Gale grumbled under her breath and still tried to move away from the man, her face a dark red as she tried to avoid the social interaction. She moved to the other side and started to walk away, hoping he wouldn't follow her.

Last edited:
She's interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on her. "Hey, you know you'll never get through school without some talking. Seriously. At least tell me your name."

She thought it over before finally giving up and pulling her shawl closer to herself, "I know that. My name is Gale".
She then moved over to a quieter part of the ship and tried to hide again.

I'll leave her alone now. Gale, huh. Sky and Gale. Now I'm wondering if there's someone named Zephyr here. Sky sat down on a bench and put up his hood, where he started to look at a basic layout of the ship from his suit, using Infra-red scanning. He them pulled out his grappling hook, and begn to examine it.

Kathleen left the two and whent to look around the place. She noticed a guy sitting alone with a grappling hook. She when over to try and talk. "How far does it go?" She asked suddenly looked at the hook.

"Well it should say on the lable." Kathleen continued, "oh yea my name is Kathleen. So anyway, do you just have the hook or another weapon?" She was curious. If they were on the same team then she would know anyway, but of they weren't then it would be a good tip.

"No, the hook is the only visible one. And that can change easily. On the lable?" Sky examined the lable. He let out a whistle "300 metres of retractable cord? Nice." He then put it down the back of his jumpsuit, and it was stored again, invisible to an onlooker.

"My name is Cayden and it looks like we're landing" Cayden said as he looked out the window, The ship stoped and started to land, Ozpin and Goodwitch waiting...

Gale walked off the ship slowly and stuck to the outside of the crowd. She pulled her hood down and spun around slowly, taking in the sites of her new school. She crossed her arms, eyes large with wonder, "wow".

Ray walked off the airship. He patted his arm baldes and and looked around at the huge building in front of him. "So this is this school, its way bigger than I imagined it would be." Ray looked around a bit more and then started walking into the school.

Crystal walked out of the ship and took a deep breath of air. This was going to be her home for the next four years. She heard someone yell about how large the campus was, and she silently agreed. Beacon Academy was known for its large size, and it seemed even more daunting than in the pictures she saw of it. She noticed the Headmaster, Ozpin, and one of the professors, Glynda Goodwitch. I actually get to meet them! She thought to herself.

"Hm, how many lunch rooms they have?" C talked to nobody in particular as he wandered about the crowd. "Ooh, maybe we'll have bunk Beds! Totally getting a top bunk."

Kathleen ran outside to see her new school. "This is so cool!" She said looking around. She noticed a person hidding in a hood. "How do you like the school" she asked the person excitedly as she looked around, spining.

Gale saw the girl coming this time and nodded her head. Her social shyness was starting to act up again so she tried to politely run away. She inched back, hoping she wasn't acting rudely. She tugged on her shall and smiled at the girl's excitedness.