• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

(Discussion is here:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/rwby-origins.14431/page-4#post-341162)
The Lights flashed as A Figure walked into the bank with its weapons drawn
"PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN NOW!" A guard yelled as he pulled out a Pistol
"Ha..." It said, Killing everyone and laughing

Cayden sat at a bench, Looking at the Beacon ship that arrived
"ALL NEW STUDENTS PLEASE BOARD NOW!" a speaker yelled as Cayden got up and started to walk to the ship, Carrying his Machine Pistols on his waist and Ice picks on his back, He sat on a seat and watched the news

"Another Riot at Menagerie for more Faunus rights, Will these Riots soon become more and more Hostile? Will the White Fang have to stop these Riots? More on that later, Now, The White Fang has been rumoured to be doing Criminal acts from Vale, We questioned Leader Adam Tauros and this is what he said"

"The White Fang is doing NONE of this, We are a group devoted to helping Faunus and Humans alike!"

"It is unknown if he is Lying or not but we will stay tuned in on this story"

"Dont think thats true at all..." Cayden sighed as he looked at the marking on his Hand, It was a Marking of the White Fang Logo "its a new frontier.... Its good...." Cayden sighed as he looked at the door and waited for other students to walk in

Last edited:
Xander stumbled on to the ship. He was still getting used to his legs. "Hello," Xander said in an almost completely monotone voice. His sword was sheathed at his side. He noticed the Television and scanned it." White Fang, what is this company?" Xander asked sitting own.

Gale stood off in the corner, trying to not get noticed by anyone and pulled her shall closer to her body. Her hood was up and she sighed quietly at the announcement, slightly upset over the world and the state it was in right now, "almost there".

Ray sat at the side of the airship and looked at the windows while wearing his retractable arm blades. He was finally going to get into Beacon and his dream of being able to protect those he love was one step closer to be achieved.

Crystal sat by herself as the ship was about to take off. Her mind was flooded with questions. What will Beacon be like? Will my team be decent? What will our team name be? Will it be cool? Will anyone be willing to be my friend? If not, will I get by on my own? If anyone finds out I'm a Faunus, will they accept me? She hugged her tail a bit tighter around her waist. Finally, I can do what I was meant to do, she thought to herself, her hands resting on her gauntlets clipped to her actual belt.

Last edited:
Xander calculated possiblitied of what could happen in his head.He looked around the room. He saw a girl by herself and said very monatone but a little less than last time,"Hello, I'm Xander, what is your name?"

Crystal looked over to the man that had seemingly addressed her. She looked in his eyes and noted their strange electric blue color. They were cold. Almost artifical-looking. "Me?" She said, pointing at herself. "Umm... I'm... Crystal. Crystal Thorne." She didn't know whether to try to shake his hand or not. Social confrontation was not her thing, but she didn't want to be seen as rude either.

Crystal took his hand. It was cold, but then again, her's were, too. She smiled slightly. "So, um, where are you from?" She said as she released his hand from the awkward handshake. Breaking the ice was not her first impulse, but it was a better option than running and hiding in a corner.

"Um...," Xander stuttered," The town we are currently located in." The monatone in his voice was starting to go away slowly everytine he spoke. He was starting to adapt and create his own personaility.

Last edited:
Crystal looked at him with a somewhat skeptical look. "You mean Vale?" He might just be as nervous as me, she thought to herself. "Well, I'm from here, too." Crystal was starting to feel more and more comfortable talking to this complete stranger, which was definitely a plus. I haven't even seen his fighting skills yet, and I'm already considering him as a partner... she thought. Crystal was well aware of what the system was of choosing teams. Even though they changed slightly from year to year, all of the Huntsman and Huntresses she had interviewed had said the same thing; your team was determined by who you partnered up withat the beginning, and then certain "relics" would decide which parterships would form a four-person team. Even if Xander was a little strange (she had to admit, the beginning monotone was a bit creepy), he still seemed like the person that would be good on a team.

"Yes, but approximately 2.7 miles out of Vale, " Xander said. He looked around scanning his surroundings. He was confused at what waited for him at Beacon, but his creators sent him there with a sword. I geuss it has to do with fighting. Xander thought as e turned back to Cyristal.

Cayden watched the two people and laughed "Heh, People already becoming friends" He laughed, Getting up and walking to a guy looking out a window
"Hey, Your weapon looks cool, Whats your name?" Cayden asked, Crossing his arm and showing his Ice Picks and Machine Pistols

Gale watched over them all but didn't move to interact with them. She pulled her hood down and looked out the closest window, taking in the sights. She pulled her braid over her felt shoulder and placed her hands on her weapons holster, checking it out.

Ray turned to the man who has just talked to him. "My name's Ray, Ray Redwood." Ray said, he then looked at the man's weapons. "Those are some interesting choice for weapons."

Kathleen hurried onto the ship just before the door closed, her bow on her back. "That was close!" She replied to herself as she looked around. Many groups were starting to group up to chat, so the only thing to do was to interrupt one! Kathleen chose the starting conversation of 2 boys. She when over to them. "Hello!" She said jumping right in, "my name is Kathleen." Whith that, she held out both her hands.

Ray looked at Kathleen and held out his hand to shake hers. "You know, barging into a conversation isn't a good way to get on people's good sides." Ray said with a chuckle. "My name's Ray Redwood by the way, its nice to meet you Kathleen."said Ray with a smirk on his face.

"Yea well... that how I consider it!" Kathleen said proudly, "and nice to meet you too, Ray!" With the end of the the ship started to move. "Yay were finally on our way to beacon!" Kathleen said excitedly.

Gale saw the girl barely get on when she looked around again. She played with the hilt of her weapon, keeping to herself. She inched closer to the wall and sighed, thinking about what the school might be like and what the year would hold for her.

Beacon. Finally. I might actually be able to do something fun, and exercise my wings a bit. Well, as soon as I get out of here. Can't let anyone know I'm a Phoenexian. We've nearly been discovered as it is. Sky suddenly noticed the ship was leaving, and took a run. The doors had already closed, and it was quite far out at sea. Checking nobody was around him, he pulled open the back of his suit, and his light-blue wings came out. Smoothing down the feathers for a more controlled flight, Sky took off and dived towards the ship with strong wingbeats, landing on the deck. He quickly folded his wings back into his suit. Opening up the emergency door, Sky walked into the room, sitting down. Several people were already inside, including a boy with a pair of prototype arm-blades, which, with some satisfaction, he realised were his own design, and a man with deep, electric blue eyes. As well as that, there was someone standing in front of a news feed, talking to the boy, with a girl who's jumped between, and another girl who he barely noticed standing in the corner. Smiling, Sky said "Hey sorry I'm late. I'm Sky."

Last edited:
"See you later," Xander said as he walked over to the up three people who were chatting. He almost figured out how to walk, but he still looked dopey. He looked at them all and said," Hello, I'm Xander, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Last edited:
"Oh. Well, never mind" Coulda sworn he was a C model. Maybe he's just a really socially awkward person. I doubt it though. I'd recognise those eyes anywhere, Sky though to himself

Crystal had slightly overheard Xander's and the Newcomer's conversation, enough to hear "C-model". Strange, she thought. Is Xander really artificial intelligence? Well, I don't have enough evidence as of yet. Who knows? He may just be socially awkward. She looked around again, wondering who she should talk with next. Wait, I'm actually going to talk with people? On my own free will? She thought, but then she realized that she would need to interact with others if she wanted to become the best Huntress she could. She immediately saw the person that left the conversation with Xander a moment ago. She walked up and started with a simple, "Hello. My name is Crystal."

"Hey, I'm Sky. And no, he's not a robot, it's just a running joke we've had for a while. He's a bit awkward in social terms. Hye, what time were we meant to be on the boat? I turned up and the boat was already leaving, barely made it on."

Crystal looked at Sky, who came in THROUGH THE EMERGENCY EXIT, and she seemed to be the only one who noticed. "Well, we were supposed to be here at 8, but you seem to like making dramatic entrances." she said, making it clear she was joking.

"So, I've been asking people this lately, but where are you from?" Crystal said, smiling slightly. She noticed that she felt a little less awkward with each encounter. "I'm from Vale, so it wasn't that big of a trip to get here."

"Well, that's hard to answer" I can't exactly tell her where I really live, so I'll have to improvise "Around Cajalina"

A hooded figure walked past, accidentally bumping into Crystal. "Oh, sorry." he said, keeping his hood tight. He started to walk away, thinking. Is this how the people of Vale really live? Unaware of the true dangers of the world, unrestrained and adventurous? I doubt many of them could survive in Vacuo, if any. A gust of wind blew his hood back, and he quickly snapped it back up. He couldn't be identified before he met with Ozpin.

"Excuse me, but I have to go. See you around." Sky said to Crystal. Running up to the hooded man, he said "Excuse me, but who on earth are you?"

"Sorry," Crystal said to the hooded figure that bumped into her, but they were already walking away. She turned back to Sky. "Huh, I haven't heard of there. Then again, I haven't heard of that many places."

"Exploring, I'm okay with. Finding a way out is a bit unnecessary. I'm pretty sure we're landing in about 5 minutes, but knowing the layout of a ship is always a good plan. Take us away, Sky! Off to adventure!" Crystal said while making some silly gestures. Why did I do that? She asked herself. Must be getting used to people.

"Riiight, so if I remember right, there's a door up here... Got it!" A trapdoor swung open from the cieling, and Sky climbed into it, then held his hand out. "Come on, let's go."

"Wow, fancy." Crystal said while taking his hand. Sky's hand was quite a bit warmer than hers, but that was normal; Crystal noticed that she produced less heat than others. She just let it off as a side effect of her Semblance.

Sky took her across the ventelation system, until they emerged into a cargo bay. Looking into boxes, he found a grappling hook, and put it down the back of his suit, where it was enclosed in an individual storage bubble. "Take what you want, but try not to let it show. Use something small. My jumpsuit is one of a kind." In more than one way, especially considering I custom-made it for myself

Crystal looked upset. Would I really want to steal something from the same school that I'm going to before I even get there? She looked over and saw a pair of shivs. Those would work really well for my Crying Soul... she thought as she tapped the gauntlets hanging from her belt. She hesitated slightly before taking the shivs and placing them in her backpack.