• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

He's not the kind of angel to have humility though. Unless he went through character development, he is the opposite of humility. Maybe he can start feeling more humility (or however that other version of that word is worded) and he is then made general of that...... Mayyyybe... That actually might work :3 thank you :3

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean I didn't see him as "IM BETTER THAN EVERYONE HAHAHA" since he seems like the opposite of someone prideful *COUGH COUGH* RONOVE *COUGH COUGH* and more like someone with patience etc so yeah your welcome I guess

I see Amriel being Temperance, because from what you have in her bio, she is able to keep everything in balance, for when she needs to be let loose or step up and take charge.

Also, @Pretty Pichu, I think Generosity is your best choice from what your character's bio says. He can't be humble because he is quite arrogant, and the generals have had their positions for a long time, so he can't rank up to Humility. He can, but it becomes very complicated and convoluted.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Should I have Amriel arrive an offer help to Naomi? Could be an interesting dynamic among the angels though I don't want to ruin any plans Eevee or Pichu/Godjacob might have.

I was planning for Ideia to go help out Naomi and serve as the perfect counter to Moarne as well as have Shard and Naomi discover their tag-team combat skills. Perhaps Amriel takes on Steven or Blake and Shard and Naomi handle the other one?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Maybe. I just figured that if Amriel helped it might show Naomi (Among other demons) that angels are not quite so stubborn or "pure" to avoid helping all those among the demonic side. Making for a "maybe they aren't so bad" thought as well as conflict with Eremiel. Though Ideia could serve that role well.

And Amriel is waiting for an answer from Ideia to join the frey regardless of what happens.

Though Shard getting involved makes me think I need to buff up Aiden. She has a mark while Shard doesn't and Shard already can fight off an angel given his & Naomi's battle with Eremiel earlier.

Eh, he's just good with a sword. I'm sure Aiden's got some powers she hasn't shown off yet that'll easily trump Shard's swordsmanship.

Amriel could serve that role best I think, but I think Ideia should also be there to help fight since as we all know from Pokemon water beats fire. Oh and yeah, I'd love to give Eremiel that theological debate. I was planning for Naomi and Shard to work with at least Ideia and Coral later on anyways.

Moarne: *has only fire-based attacks*
Ideia: *is made of water*
Moarne: Well f***

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Eh, he's just good with a sword. I'm sure Aiden's got some powers she hasn't shown off yet that'll easily trump Shard's swordsmanship.

Good with a sword or not he kinda made Eremiel come off as weak. Speaking from an objective point of view. Overpowered him in a blade clash and blocked his light arrows. I like working Naomi and Shard as a duo but he just comes off as too dang powerful too early at the expense of the angels.

Amriel could serve that role best I think, but I think Ideia should also be there to help fight since as we all know from Pokemon water beats fire. Oh and yeah, I'd love to give Eremiel that theological debate. I was planning for Naomi and Shard to work with at least Ideia and Coral later on anyways.

Maybe I could post and have Amriel suggest to Ideia to help out instead? Amriel was designed to be the more "moral" angel who while she still fights demons is quick to note those among their side who are not totally evil.

Eh I guess. I see the problem with that myself. My only reason for keeping it the way it was is because Shard was barely holding his own and would have been exhausted and overpowered quickly if Naomi hadn't taken him and run when she did.

And yeah, that works. Amriel's likely got a better moral compass than Ideia, even if Ideia is the angel more familiar with love~

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Just saying. If some guy with a sword could do as well as he did against an angel trying to kill then how could the angels compete with the demons in this story? Could have emphasized his struggle more which you really only did when the battle came to a close. If I had Aiden do that in her first battle with a demon, even with the birthmark power, it would have been seen as a stretch. I just don't want the angels to be undermined is all as threats to demons. Eremiel has to work now to get credibility again though I'm sure Godjacob has a plan.

Maybe, I don't know. Don't quote me XD

Alright, I'll get to working on a post to get that ball rolling. Should be fun, and Ideia the angel of love huh? XD I can see that.

Eremiel shot a few arrows decently slowly against essentially a spinning mirror backed up by a hellfire raccoon.
Naomi: THE F***'D YOU JUST CALL ME?!
And I'm sure Eremiel didn't lose any credibility from that. And yeah, Ideia's the angel of love.
Ideia: All kinds of love. Motherly love, romantic love, sexual lo-
Coral: YEAH I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THIS KTHX