• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

Ah, right. Y'know for some reason I thought that the air current would operate like an energy wave when... y'know, it's wind. But then again he did jump at Amriel from behind and get right in her face, so if the current is still carrying him away then he's still caught by it just braced enough to be able to blast Amriel.

Kirby is the bread and butter of my childhood. I love it so fucking much.

First Kirby game was either Kirby Air Ride or Kirby and the Amazing Mirror... Or Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.

Anyway, XD I'm thinking of having Marilbus probably call in the help from Ronove or another deadly sin.

Kirby is the bread and butter of my childhood. I love it so fucking much.

First Kirby game was either Kirby Air Ride or Kirby and the Amazing Mirror... Or Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.

Anyway, XD I'm thinking of having Marilbus probably call in the help from Ronove or another deadly sin.
Ronove is only going to join in if a strong angel does, like Eremiel or Raphael joins. He will "not go and fight weaklings when he is so much more than that!" He has also just been observing Steven.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well that fire tornado could have been either Moarne's or Marilbus'.

I mean Marilbus did make a "blade of fire the blade unleashing a blade of fire that would follow the wind instead of peter out, causing a fiery typhoon..." in Pichu's own words which Moarne merely added on to. So if anything it would be more likely what Marilbus' to credit with the burn.

Just my observation. I don't mind the burn but....consistency is key XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well I mean at this point, he is fighting Eremiel. Who's attacks were thwarted against a regular human in Shard. Total pushover (XD)

So now the sins are involved. I am curious what the next part of the story is after this battle. Don't really have an arc system like in our FT RP.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well, the virtues are involved as well, as I'm pretty sure we agreed Eremiel would be Diligence and others were chosen as well (I just can't remember).

I forgot what Amriel was supposed to be XD

And Eremiel is kinda being the morality beat stick among our OCs. Seems nobody on either side really likes the guy though I suppose that was Godjacob's intent. I can guess anyway or at least hope so XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
One thing I think would help with Eremiel is supposed to be the serious, demon killing extremist of the lot. So he could do with a better fight record but he's been in situations where his skill really isn't highlighted or simply can't be. Ronove's a clear beast and a sin so it will be a struggle if not in Ronove's clear favor while he also had issues with Naomi & Shard. One who spent more time running than fighting and the other a regular human. So he's not even a very effectual jerk whose methods "may" justify his means. Course given we don't want premature deaths this is gonna be an issue for all our characters since we lack disposable demons or angels.

What other virtues are available for selection SS?

Okay, so I know I've been away for a while, but it's time to get this RP back into motion!

So, in order to start the next story arc, we need to finish the fight between Ronove and the angels, Gabriel and Raphael. So @Godjacob, I'll need you to post next.

@Eeveechu151 Do whatever you have planned for Noami and Shard, which is either letting them escape or have Moarne kill them off. Whatever it is, get on it!

Okay, so what effect do you want Emeriel's arrow to have on the sin demon @SS-I Never

Naturally we can't have it kill him, and I would very much not like for him to have it shrug it off. So I wanted to discuss with you so we can reach the ideal scenario for this part of the battle.