• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

Okay, I've bitten way more off than I could chew. I'm "killing off" my characters in this universe. I'm unable to keep RPing on Charms anymore due to life being so much in the way and I want to focus on my studies in college. It was fun while it lasted though. I'll be active on Charms still, I'll just be using it as a means for me to dump my art, written works, and maybe join in a few chat games, but I have been burnt out of roleplaying, and it will be for a long time. So sorry for the inconvenience. But I'll catch up and kill off my four characters.

The only one who will die is Raphael. I will not allow anyone to use any of my characters. Elizabeth will run back home and try to forget about the war, since her angel is dead (or sent into purgatory), Blake's powers will consume him and he'll end up running around the entire world doing horrible deeds, while Marilbus gets called back to hell to help stop a dispute from within her domain in hell.

If you guys do manage to get to purgatory, you can see Raphael, but he won't be able to communicate to you guys, as he'll be lost within his own mind. If that's how purgatory works. I don't actually know. SS-I Never can have the purgatory do anything to Raphael, but Raphael cannot be spoken to, just seen.

Besides, all of them are stuck interacting with people. I'll have to.

Okay, so what effect do you want Emeriel's arrow to have on the sin demon @SS-I Never

Naturally we can't have it kill him, and I would very much not like for him to have it shrug it off. So I wanted to discuss with you so we can reach the ideal scenario for this part of the battle.
I don't really want to spoil it, but I'll just say it's a bluff.

Okay, I've bitten way more off than I could chew. I'm "killing off" my characters in this universe. I'm unable to keep RPing on Charms anymore due to life being so much in the way and I want to focus on my studies in college. It was fun while it lasted though. I'll be active on Charms still, I'll just be using it as a means for me to dump my art, written works, and maybe join in a few chat games, but I have been burnt out of roleplaying, and it will be for a long time. So sorry for the inconvenience. But I'll catch up and kill off my four characters.
It sucks to hear this, especially because your characters really have made an impact on the RP, but I completely understand. Just like Forrest Gump once said, "life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get." In your case, you just stuffed too much chocolate in your mouth and couldn't handle it (unless you're me, because I have OCD and am in love with chocolate!), but I understand where you're coming from.

I just hope you have a great time out there irl! Hope to talk to you soon!

I’m just sad you felt the need to kill Eremiel off. It’s clear that you loved this RP and world a ton, and if you hadn’t killed off Eremiel you might have had him open for a future date.
But I wonder how a main character death will affect the RPers...

It's Raphael. Eremiel is my OC.

And honestly, the Angels are so screwed. I don't know if we can continue without Raphael, given the fact that he provided our characters the home and really gave a sense of direction for that plot line. Without them they are severely crippled against the demons and I don't even know what to do next.

It's Raphael. Eremiel is my OC.

And honestly, the Angels are so screwed. I don't know if we can continue without Raphael, given the fact that he provided our characters the home and really gave a sense of direction for that plot line. Without them they are severely crippled against the demons and I don't even know what to do next.
If needed, some of you or I could create more angel OC's if necessary. But then again, Ronove is the only real threat the angels have currently as he is accounted for as the strongest (physically) Sin, since Wrath isn't counted as a Sin general because of....reasons. Merciless Medic even got rid of two fighters of hell, so yeah. I'm pretty sure Heaven has more reinforcements than Hell at this point too.

Team Hell (Currently):
- Ronove
- Steven
- Moarne

Team Heaven (Currently):
- Eremiel
- Ideia
- Amriel
- Dan
- Ideia's human
- Amreil's Human
- Eeveechu's Angel/Demon Hybrid

And then there is Shard and Naomi to account for, who might even join Heaven's side. So yeah, Heaven's team is way bigger, so "What you talking about, Willace!?"

...oh.
Okay then.
Hm. I was going to have Dormammu being neutral in the war, but maybe I could have his minions fight for Hell...
Coral/Ezequiel: Thanks a lot SS.
You're welcome! People who I couldn't remember the name of!
Eh, I was just thinking of people making some demon OC's or something, I already have a member that'll join later, and then there's @Nebulix who said he might be still in this, he just had to have his character decide which Alignment he wanted to be a part of. So yeah, if that happens, then Hell will have three new members. So like, two more members of hell is really what's left to make things fair.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You're welcome! People who I couldn't remember the name of!
Eh, I was just thinking of people making some demon OC's or something, I already have a member that'll join later, and then there's @Nebulix who said he might be still in this, he just had to have his character decide which Alignment he wanted to be a part of. So yeah, if that happens, then Hell will have three new members. So like, two more members of hell is really what's left to make things fair.
If your character's in hell then I'll join again

@Godjacob Just curious, but when do you plan to post?

Also, @Sarah316, you still in this?

Gonna work on it now. Sorry.

Really? The angel had a house? I thought they crashed at his human's place.

Well, I mean, you guys can replace staying at Raphael's place with Dan's. That's if @Godjacob agrees.
I think it was his human's place, or some abandoned house he scouted out for the purpose. Either way we'll see what Godjacob says if he comes back on.

I could have the angelic characters transfer over to Dan's house given what happened. How do we work in Naomi & Shard into this set up?

Well Ideia has Shard and Naomi now. I guess we can work from there.
I guess you could have Ideia transfer her birthmark (but I guess it wouldn't be a birthmark anymore then I suppose) upon them? Giving Shard Angelic powers, and maybe Noami get's "excorcised", and I mean that she gets rid of all of her demon powers and replaces them with angel powers, so instead of black hellfire it'll be be white holy fire. Idk, just a suggestion.

Nah, I've got a different plan for something similar. Naomi's gonna keep her demon powers, and Shard will be getting new powers but through other means. Shard's staying human for a while. In order to progress that plot line, we'll need to meet my other two characters...

do you guys mind if I get a summary of what's going on?
Moarne was sent into the mortal realm to hunt down her sister, Naomi, who, apparently by Lucifer, is a big threat for the outcome of the war if she were to find a human. Moarne, while on the mortal realm, sensed the presence of both Marilbus and Ronove and wanted help from them to catch his sister. Ronove took this as an oppurtunity and sent Steven and Blake to help Moarne instead. Moarne and Steven have a kind of hate boner relationship, so Steven decides to leave Moarne and Blake behind. Steven discovered the power to sense demon energy and was able to find Naomi. Steven immediately breaks into a fight with Naomi and starts chasing her across the town, which causes a lot lf collateral damage, which in turn brings the attention of the angels which were also in town. The angels immediately join in the fight, and fend off Moarne and Blake. Steven is still chasing Naomi, but then they decide to stop running and fight. Steven is a monster, and could take on the two on his own. Marilbus appears fighting alongside the demons, but then decides to retreat with Blake. Naomi and Shard then unleashed an ultimate attack, which caused Steven to transform into a new form due to pure rage. He unleashes an attack, but then is stop by an angel and demon hybrid, Ezequil. This gave Naomi and Shard time to escape with one of the angels, Ideia. Ronove and Eremiel then began to fight. Ronove opened a portal to forcefully have Steven retreat. During the fight, Ronove managed to kill one of the angels, Raphael, and Marilbus, Blake, and Elizabeth ran away (because Merciless Medic doesn't want to RP anymore so she killed off all of her characters). Ronove finishes his fight with Eremiel, and now the Hell and Heaven Alignment have retreated from their battle and having conversations.

Only thing you forgot about, SS, is what happened with Naomi and Moarne. Naomi and Shard tried to escape, but Moarne was able to use his fire powers to keep Ideia away. Upon threatening Shard, Moarne was forced to clash his ultimate attack with Naomi's own. Naomi would have lost had Shard not used his broken sword to stab Moarne, causing him to lose his concentration and become engulfed by Naomi's flames. Ideia took Shard and Naomi while Moarne was recovering and hid them in the sewers, putting them in holy bubbles so Naomi couldn't be sensed. Moarne's currently fleeing off-screen to return to the home base, and Ideia's listening to Eremiel and Amriel's debate.