• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

That actually sounds like an awesome idea XD This will be hard for her because she doesn't exactly discriminate between people, but she does have a fairly good idea about how sexiness should look like XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hey if you guys bully Cain cuz he’s not having a guardian from the seven sins I’m gonna go to the angel side. (Though btw, his last name is from the character in the seven sins anime of sloth hehe)

Hey if you guys bully Cain cuz he’s not having a guardian from the seven sins I’m gonna go to the angel side. (Though btw, his last name is from the character in the seven sins anime of sloth hehe)
Shit! I can't control Ronove! He's too prideful!

Ronove: Nonsense! I would never do such a thing! I know my boundaries! I'll only say that my son can totally kick his ass any day, is all.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know, but if you keep pressuring me I won’t feel like I have a choice but to go Demon xD

(Also if Cain interacts with Steve he’ll mostly just be thinking “wtf is wrong with this kid?”)

I know, but if you keep pressuring me I won’t feel like I have a choice but to go Demon xD

(Also if Cain interacts with Steve he’ll mostly just be thinking “wtf is wrong with this kid?”)
AH! I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you! I just get super excited over things, is all.

It really is your choice, and I won't get mad with whichever one you want.

(Also, Cain would have a fair point. Wtf is wrong with Steve!? Steven is way cooler, obviously)

they are both angels. I doubt they wouldn't know each other. Plus, Raphael is known to be the slacker, and yet still does great at his job. Pretty sure Eremiel would've heard of that and not like him as much.

Anyone who has a male demon, say aye if you think they would've had some lovely coitus with mine. I will be doing this, just in case we get far enough and everyone meets up with each other. My demon doesn't discriminate, so you're fine. XD She doesn't care how old they are, either. Just wanted to know XD
Moarne: Stay aWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER
Naeris: I've got a wife. Too bad, so sad.
Shard: ...a-a succubus...?
Naomi: *prepares hellfire*

Also yay I'm back from the cruise now

So, I think it's a good time for the angelics and demonics to finally meet up! I was thinking that one of the angelics is watching TV, and so is their angel with them, and, as soon as the angel catches glimpse of the symbol portrayed in the news, they immediately know it is demonic work. They then initiate a search party with their humans, and then meet up with the demonics.

Any questions?

Well, I was waiting for Raphael to address Amriel's question before I had him speak up, but I presume Pichu was waiting on Eremiel to speak up first. But that idea sounds good.

My question, where there be any fighting when they meet each other for this?

No questions :3 I think....

Wait...

Will the angels notice their demonic signature if they are near the area they are at? Like if Raph got near the house of Marilbus and Ronove, will he instantly know there is some demonic presence inside? Or will he be able to find out if one of them let down their guard and let their auras spill?

Also, Raph will try to help his human from getting into any harm, while Marilbus will instantly attack an angel she sees, while Blake and Elizabeth will try to run.

Also, I was waiting for you to post, Godjacob, but I can always post :3

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So, I think it's a good time for the angelics and demonics to finally meet up! I was thinking that one of the angelics is watching TV, and so is their angel with them, and, as soon as the angel catches glimpse of the symbol portrayed in the news, they immediately know it is demonic work. They then initiate a search party with their humans, and then meet up with the demonics.

Idea sounds simple enough. Perhaps the angels & partners could see this in their HQ/Hideout that is being talked about right now. And as far as reactions. Aiden would be cautious and only get involved if Amriel or people she cared for were in trouble. Amriel would be a moderator. Not all about peace like Dan but willing to talk possible compromise though just as likely to fight if needed.

Last edited:
Idea sounds simple enough. Perhaps the angels & partners could see this in their HQ/Hideout that is being talked about right now. And as far as reactions. Aiden would be cautious and only get involved if Amriel or people she cared for were in trouble. Amriel would be a moderator. Not all about peace like Dan but willing to talk possible compromise though just as likely to fight if needed.
What HQ/Hideout? They're just at Steven's house.

"A nymph (Greek: νύμφη, nýmphē [nýmpʰɛː]) in Greek and Latin mythology is a minor female nature deity typically associated with a particular location or landform. Different from other goddesses, nymphs are generally regarded as divine spirits who animate nature, and are usually depicted as beautiful, young nubile maidens who love to dance and sing; their amorous freedom sets them apart from the restricted and chaste wives and daughters of the Greek polis. They are beloved by many and dwell in mountainous regions and forests by lakes and streams. Although they would never die of old age nor illness, and could give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god, they themselves were not necessarily immortal, and could be beholden to death in various forms."

Took from Wikipedia. Nymphs are the angelic versions of imps, basically.

Nymphs are generally extremely sexual when it comes to having multiple partners and generally having a good time. They are very carefree, and don't want to do any harm. That doesn't mean they don't all have mean streaks. Mainly though, they are considered mischievous, if not peaceful nature spirits. They are more aligned towards good than evil. There are such things as underworld Nymphs, but they are usually given to gods/goddesses by other gods/goddesses and they are usually enslaved or did work that doesn't allow them to fight, or they were born from Underworld goddesses. That doesn't make them evil, though. If anything, they are more captives or were called nymphs for their carefree love-style and their lack of a drive to fight, but to serve instead.

Name: Ideia
Race: Water Nymph
Alignment: Angelic
Appearance: Basically this:
upload_2018-4-18_19-42-14.jpeg
(credit to rika-dono, I just pulled this image off Google Images and I love it)
Personality: Sweet and caring most of the time, but Ideia is a doting mother hen. She tends to be quite playful and sometimes even lusty, however her fellow angels have kept her in check... so far.
Name: Coral
Race: Human (half-Water Nymph)
Appearance: Coral has blue hair that goes down to about her breast line with pale skin. She's shorter than most, being only 5'2. She likes to wear dark blue tights with either a white or black t-shirt depending on her moon. She always wears her father's seashell bracelet. She has blue eyes. When she goes into water, however, her skin becomes almost translucent and reflects the water beautifully. Call it a gift from her mother.
Personality: Coral is decently shy, but when she can get the courage to speak up is incredibly assertive. She enjoys swimming and dislikes being hot in any way, shape or form. She can almost always be found with a water bottle, because she almost always needs a drink of H2O.

Name: Ideia
Race: Water Nymph
Appearance: Basically this: View attachment 612791 (credit to rika-dono, I just pulled this image off Google Images and I love it)
Personality: Sweet and caring most of the time, but Ideia is a doting mother hen. She tends to be quite playful and sometimes even lusty, however her fellow angels have kept her in check... so far.
Name: Coral
Race: Human (half-Water Nymph)
Appearance: Coral has blue hair that goes down to about her breast line with pale skin. She's shorter than most, being only 5'2. She likes to wear dark blue tights with either a white or black t-shirt depending on her moon. She always wears her father's seashell bracelet. She has blue eyes. When she goes into water, however, her skin becomes almost translucent and reflects the water beautifully. Call it a gift from her mother.
Personality: Coral is decently shy, but when she can get the courage to speak up is incredibly assertive. She enjoys swimming and dislikes being hot in any way, shape or form. She can almost always be found with a water bottle, because she almost always needs a drink of H2O.
Accepted

By the way, I did say that I wanted to make Ezequiel, a half-angel, one of my characters. So I may as well make him now.
Name: Ezequiel
Race: Half-angel (well technically full angel because his father's a fallen angel)
Appearance: Wears a white overcoat with light blue streaks. Also wears a white headband. Has white hair with streaks of black that runs down to his waist and green eyes. One of his wings (his left wing) is white while the other is black, which is why he likes to keep them hidden. He always carries his two swords, Redemption and Revengeance, at his sides and they are his chosen weapons.
Personality: Ezequiel is practically a military commander. He's a strategist, choosing to formulate a plan over rushing in guns-blazing. He respects all his fellow angels, and follows high commands as best as he can. However, his morals deem that there is something above duty - preservation of life.