• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

Hm? I assumed that the metal of his sword would function similar to a mirror. And sure, he's been overexerting himself for a while now. The only reason I had him do that feat was because I needed Naomi to not be a one-trick pony.

Anyone who has a male demon, say aye if you think they would've had some lovely coitus with mine. I will be doing this, just in case we get far enough and everyone meets up with each other. My demon doesn't discriminate, so you're fine. XD She doesn't care how old they are, either. Just wanted to know XD

Anyone who has a male demon, say aye if you think they would've had some lovely coitus with mine. I will be doing this, just in case we get far enough and everyone meets up with each other. My demon doesn't discriminate, so you're fine. XD She doesn't care how old they are, either. Just wanted to know XD
Ronove: *cough* *cough* I wouldn't mind.

Steven: DAD!? WTF!?

XD
Cain: chill. I ain’t got nothing against you man. At least we ain’t full demons, right?
Steven: Life would've been better if it had been that way! As a demon, I would have free reign to torture those who deserved it! And I might so do it to you if you don't shut it!

Damn, I'm starting to feel like an asshole just writing all of this down.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD meanwhile I sort of see them bonding over their similarities
Cain: *starts up a cigarette with a match* Geez, I ain’t got nothing against demons. Both our moms got raped by one, didn’t we?

Steven: Hmph, don't compare me to the likes of you. I'll surpass everyone around me, and take what is rightly mine. *clinches fist*

Steven and Cain: The best duo

By the way, did you edit your post? I haven't had time to check up on it. And have you decided which team you're going to join?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cain: Why are you so... annoying. I couldn’t care less if I get strong, but I think I’ll be powerful. Maybe. Whatever’s cool. *shrugs* anyways, you don’t even look like you’re allowed to smoke. Well, you don’t seem to act like the age of someone who’s an adult. Why should I bother with just a kid?

Ornaius: wait what’s happening with my son

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Maybe... I’m not even joking he’ll probably just want to hang out which whoever he thinks is “cool” (he’s not good at making decisions) but yeah those interactions would be awesome.

Cain: please try to use your hellfire against my wings and holy sword. Not like I’d spent the effort to beat a kid anyways. I think that’d be child abuse *snickers*

It's a statistical fact that demons are cooler than angels. As you can tell from most of their attitudes, they don't care about most things and are the chillest people to hang around with. Angels are too strict, and have to follow everything by the book, while demons have the liberty to do as they please. So, from that logic, Cain should join the Demon Alignment.

Steven: Our age difference doesn't even matter! And how can you tell that you're even older, you're just an inch taller than me! And I'll think you won't take my hellfire so lightly when I use it against you. *charges up hellfire on his rignt hand*

Also, angels can't deflect demon attacks in the mortal realm or purgatory, which is where most of the fights will be held anyways, so whoever has an angel can't completely overpower a demon. Not that it would be an easy task either way, especially with the Seven Deadly Sins, demons who are said to outrival most angels and to be a lot more ruthless in nature compared to other demons.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know. But flight dodges... ye. (Also like how Marillbus has teleportation I was sort of having the idea of super speed, if that’s chill)
Cain: (in response to SS-I Never) we’ll see if they’re cool when I visit hell.
(In response to Steven) I’m in college, you’re not. Also you act like a kid. Oh and again, child abuse? The illegal thing? Jeez what do they teach in high school (forgot the fact he was in high school like just two years ago)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If let’s say I go on one side, could it be possible that I keep the powers but lose the ability to teleport there? Cuz that could make a very interesting human to be aligned with demons.

Raphael is my angel character. We can have our angelic characters meet, with Raph sensing a disturbance and heading towards where the fight was, only to see Eremiel fleeing from the scene.

If let’s say I go on one side, could it be possible that I keep the powers but lose the ability to teleport there? Cuz that could make a very interesting human to be aligned with demons.
Yeah, you can keep the powers of the other side of the birthmark, it's just that he'll have to find how to use those powers on his own.

I know. But flight dodges... ye. (Also like how Marillbus has teleportation I was sort of having the idea of super speed, if that’s chill)
Cain: (in response to SS-I Never) we’ll see if they’re cool when I visit hell.
(In response to Steven) I’m in college, you’re not. Also you act like a kid. Oh and again, child abuse? The illegal thing? Jeez what do they teach in high school (forgot the fact he was in high school like just two years ago)
Steven has wings too, or will have wings.

Oh, they're especially cool in hell~. Trust me, I go there on a daily basis and it is spectacular. Satan isn't really such a bad dude once you get to know him.

Steven: We're dealing with beyond extraterrestrial beings, and you worry about child abuse!? You act more like a bitch than an adult.

Also are Godjacob and I the only Angelic characters? Feels like we are outnumbered XD
Raphael is my angel character. We can have our angelic characters meet, with Raph sensing a disturbance and heading towards where the fight was, only to see Eremiel fleeing from the scene.

Sounds good to me, should I have Eremiel & Dan remain where they are or go to some other location and your characters find them anyway? What works better for you guys?

Pretty pichu said
i dont mind .

@Pretty Pichu

Also, emphasis on WOULD'VE meaning that they would've already had some lovely sexy time with my demon, and that my character will act like she has already been in bed with them in the RP XD and I think the only female demon is mine.... soooo XD Plus she will win because she can change her face and everything else to make herself look beautiful to the beholder. XD She would win by a landslide