• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

I didn't get that implication from the post. Given the line was "Shard stood his ground, only skidding back a few inches as he dug his soles into the floor below him" which seemed to imply he was pretty casual about blocking off Eremiel's attempts to push him away.

And fine with me. How Eremiel got on the ground is questionable, but that reason is plausible enough. Just worry he might make the angels look bad as the RP progresses XD

Shard lands and digs in. To be honest, he was just about to crumble from the strength it would take to do what he did anyways. ‘sides, you heard about people doing superhuman things in life-threatening situations?
Yeah, but don't make him too superhuman. An angel or demon could still mollywhop a human if they so desired, even if the human does get the boost from being in a dangerous situation.

I mean yeah, Eremiel could kick Shard's ass if he so wanted. Only thing is that Naomi's there. 'Sides, I imagined it with sweat rolling down his face as his feet skidded back. Just didn't detail that bit since I was on a phone at a restaurant.
oh and naomi has a bit of a potty-mouth so watch out for that

Name: Shadow Mortal realm name : Kamiya Harumi
Race: Demon
Alignment:-
Appearance: Has 3 Forms. ( like @Pretty Pichu Sorry for copying )
True Form: long black hair , a wound on his neck, no shirt , black jeans with a chain on one part of the jeans, Black gloves (Not covering the entire fingers) black wings and a tatoo of a demon tail on the left part of his chest and red eyes.

Human Form : ( It is my Profile picture but i will go over it with details) Red messy hair , headphones on neck , blue shirt, red bracelet , tall, black jeans, black eyes.

Animal like form: White big wolf with blue eyes and black paws. Black wings like in Demon form but not as big. a wound on his neck just like in Demon form but not as big .

Personality: Mysterious even among demons. Likes to do stuff alone and usually remains silent , making you understand what he wants to say with his reactions.

Powers: Summons fire from hands, can fly , Teleport, Invisibility.

Name: Yasumoto Shigeaki
Race: Human
Alignment: Demonic
Appearance: Long black hair , black jacket white shirt , black jeans , black eyes, black tie (not too tied up )
Personality: Outgoing and likes to have fun . Hangs out a lot and seems like someone you could trust , he likes to sit alone looking at the sky at night.

Birthmark: Black wings covering his whole back ( If possible ) , If not then a black knife on the left part of his back.

Name: Real name : Rayuku , Mortal realm name : Ray Ukuzaki
Race: Angel
Alignment: -
Appearance: Has 3 forms.
True Form : White messy hair , no shirt, white jeans, a necklace (white wings necklace) , white wings, a cross covering his whole back.

Mortal realm form : White messy hair, white jacket, blue shirt, white wings necklace, headphones, a golden bracelet, ring, black jeans, blue eyes.

Animal like form : white tiger with black stripes and blue eyes.

Personality:
funny , outgoing , thinks always about how to have fun ( More than he thinks about his job as an angel)

Powers: Teleportation, Fly, heal, invisibility, speed.

Name: Light Yuramaki
Alignment: Angelic
Appearance: black suit black stylish hair , red eyes, tall.
Personality: He is a cardplayer . He would prefer to be Demonic . He can't lose and he will anything to prevent losing. Risks everything claiming that life is too short to spend on waitting .
Birthmark: a white and black pair of dice. Last thing, he is a pure genius.

If you didnt notice , they are all Japanese.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Ornias; Human Name: Thomas Osborne
Appearance: Three Forms
True Form:
  • Red skin
  • Black horns and shaggy black hair
  • Mostly naked except for underpants made of dead black leaves and a small skull in the middle
  • 7'3"
  • Golden earings
Human Form:
  • Same hair and earrings
  • 6'5"
  • Pale skin
  • Black suit and red tie
  • Dress shoes
Animal Form: He's basically a red snake with gray and black markings.
Personality:
  • He gets annoyed incredibly easily, but otherwise calm.
  • Hates not getting what he wants.
  • Lazy and doesn't like working
  • Whenever he's being forced to do something, he usually responds with stuff like: I have other things to do.
  • Arrogant and overconfident.
  • Anything else will probably be RPed through

Name: Laylah; Human Name: Lily Nash
Appearance: Two Forms
In her True Form she:
  • Has white feathered wings
  • Her hair is very blond and long
  • Has a halo
  • Wears a white dress
In her Human Form she:
  • Has pearly skin
  • Her hair is dirty blond and shorter than before
  • Wears a white tank
  • Wears a black leather jacket above it
  • Wears ripped up blue jeans and black shoes
Personality:
  • Very kind and generous
  • While she does have patience, if someone were to lose all of hers she would be very mad
  • Tries to cheer people up
  • Tries to be understanding and carrying
I know how I'm gonna start, but any idea of interaction with others?

Last edited:
Name: Shadow Mortal realm name : Kamiya Harumi
Alignment:-
Appearance: Has 3 Forms. ( like @Pretty Pichu Sorry for copying )
True Form: long black hair , a wound on his neck, no shirt , black jeans with a chain on one part of the jeans, Black gloves (Not covering the entire fingers) black wings and a tatoo of a demon tail on the left part of his chest and red eyes.

Human Form : ( It is my Profile picture but i will go over it with details) Red messy hair , headphones on neck , blue shirt, red bracelet , tall, black jeans, black eyes.

Animal like form: White big wolf with blue eyes and black paws. Black wings like in Demon form but not as big. a wound on his neck just like in Demon form but not as big .

Personality: Mysterious even among demons. Likes to do stuff alone and usually remains silent , making you understand what he wants to say with his reactions.

Powers: Summons fire from hands, can fly , Teleport, Invisibility.

Name: Yasumoto Shigeaki
Alignment: Demonic
Appearance: Long black hair , black jacket white shirt , black jeans , black eyes, black tie (not too tied up )
Personality: Outgoing and likes to have fun . Hangs out a lot and seems like someone you could trust , he likes to sit alone looking at the sky at night.

Birthmark: Black wings covering his whole back ( If possible ) , If not then a black knife on the left part of his back.

Name: Real name : Rayuku , Mortal realm name : Ray Ukuzaki
Alignment: -
Appearance: Has 3 forms.
True Form : White messy hair , no shirt, white jeans, a necklace (white wings necklace) , white wings, a cross covering his whole back.

Mortal realm form : White messy hair, white jacket, blue shirt, white wings necklace, headphones, a golden bracelet, ring, black jeans, blue eyes.

Animal like form : white tiger with black stripes and blue eyes.

Personality:
funny , outgoing , thinks always about how to have fun ( More than he thinks about his job as an angel)

Powers: Teleportation, Fly, heal, invisibility, speed.

Name: Light Yuramaki
Alignment: Angelic
Appearance: black suit black stylish hair , red eyes, tall.
Personality: He is a cardplayer . He would prefer to be Demonic . He can't lose and he will anything to prevent losing. Risks everything claiming that life is too short to spend on waitting .
Birthmark: a white and black pair of dice. Last thing, he is a pure genius.

If you didnt notice , they are all Japanese.
Dude, I love your characters already. Accepted! Definitely!

Name: Ornias; Human Name: Thomas Osborne
Appearance: Three Forms
True Form:
  • Red skin
  • Black horns and shaggy black hair
  • Mostly naked except for underpants made of dead black leaves and a small skull in the middle
  • 7'3"
  • Golden earings
Human Form:
  • Same hair and earrings
  • 6'5"
  • Pale skin
  • Black suit and red tie
  • Dress shoes
Animal Form: He's basically a red snake with gray and black markings.
Personality:
  • He gets annoyed incredibly easily, but otherwise calm.
  • Hates not getting what he wants.
  • Arrogant and overconfident.

Name: Laylah; Human Name: Lily Nash
Appearance: Two Forms
In her True Form she:
  • Has white feathered wings
  • Her hair is very blond and long
  • Has a halo
  • Wears a white dress
In her Human Form she:
  • Has pearly skin
  • Her hair is dirty blond and shorter than before
  • Wears a white tank
  • Wears a black leather jacket above it
  • Wears ripped up blue jeans and black shoes
Personality:
  • Very kind and generous
  • While she does have patience, if someone were to lose all of hers she would be very mad
  • Tries to cheer people up
  • Tries to be understanding and carrying
I know how I'm gonna start, but any idea of interaction with others?
Accepted. Also, I can't help you there. Sorry.

Well Shard's motivation for helping Naomi here just got explained. He values life in all its forms - he doesn't care if she's a demon or not, she's still a living, breathing, thinking, feeling person. That's the main idea behind Shard's character. Fun fact - he learned swordplay to protect others.

Though ironically it's Naomi who is risking move lives by escalating the fight with multiple fireballs from the sky dropping down everywhere XD

But I get the main idea.

First experience with his parents, is ready to shoot them at a moment's notice. Nice.
Oh, yeesh....this might be hard for me to say.

Only humans can get the birthmarks, and since Cain is suppose to be half demon and half angel....
But fret not, I can help you with this situation. Cain can be human, but a rare occurance caused him to be infected by both an angel and a demon, causing him to have a sort of "mutated" birthmark. You can then keep all of yout characters, but have to change your post a bit more.

The crown part is from his demon side and his wings are from his angel
Yes, I understand. I'm just saying, he has to be at least half human to have the birthmark.

Even if your demon character did infect/rape your angel character who was precieved as a human, it wouldn't matter. An angel is a pure being, so it can only disguise itself as a human, not fully become one.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I get what you’re saying. Could this work: he’s a like hybrid with a mark, but he was like born on earth and never knew about like his wings and heritage etc so he thought he was a human? So he ain’t really?

I get what you’re saying. Could this work: he’s a like hybrid with a mark, but he was like born on earth and never knew about like his wings and heritage etc so he thought he was a human? So he ain’t really?
What I'm trying to get at is that he won't have the mark.

That doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have any powers, though. Unlike the Angelics and the Demonics, hybrids without their human part to limit them can fully access their powers at will. So your character can already use his powers if he wanted to, if he is strictly an angel and demon hybrid that is.

I’d also be down with this method, but I don’t understand it too much xD
  • Angel finds human
  • Demon finds same human
  • Demom then rapes human
  • Angel blesses said human
  • Baby turns out to have both demon and angel powers, even though they're human.
Making it any clearer? Or..?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok. I like the second method. So this would just change two things. One: Laylah is the guardian but not mom. Cain wasn’t an orphan. That ok or do I need to change anything else?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
One last thing before I forget or I have to wait like 4 hours for you to get on or something. With this new method does it still apply that he already has both of their powers? Or does he just need Laylah to give hers now?

One last thing before I forget or I have to wait like 4 hours for you to get on or something. With this new method does it still apply that he already has both of their powers? Or does he just need Laylah to give hers now?
With being half human, he'll need permission from both of his guardians to access both of their powers. But the two guardians have to be on equal footing.

Think of it like Alien X from Ben 10, and how the two giant green heads need to agree before making a decision.

I just wanted to say that i wont be able to post and RP daily or often for now ... You see , i am on Easter vacation and my computer here is not the best .... I will however try to rp as much as possible. Once again , sorry and i hope i will be able to spend more time in the future.

...wait a minute... Naomi has a human mother and full-blood-kitsune father... Should she and Moarne have the birthmark, or...?
I thought we already agreed that they would have the birthmark.

I just wanted to say that i wont be able to post and RP daily or often for now ... You see , i am on Easter vacation and my computer here is not the best .... I will however try to rp as much as possible. Once again , sorry and i hope i will be able to spend more time in the future.
Don't worry about a thing, and thanks for the heads-up.

Okay legit Shard has to be a superhuman or something XD
Seriously, these feats are too impressive for a mere human. He isn't even aligned with a birthmark, so like...what? And I'm pretty sure an angel's light could not be easily blocked by a sword.

I think you need to downplay Shard, coz you seem to be god-modding him. Unless there's something special you're not telling me about Shard, which then I would like to hear some answers.