• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

There's a reason for everything, Sarah. Suspension of disbelief can be left to why exactly the angels and demons exist so strongly on the spiritual realm and how their realms both exist and intersect with the human one. I'm gonna leave that topic alone, since I've already got a different target.

Two major problems with that explanation, Pichu and SS.
1) Possession doesn't change sperm cells. It's still the same body, even if it's a different mind.
2) Not all demons can possess others. I know for sure that kitsune can't possess others. They can transform, but possession ain't in their spellbook. In fact, I don't think Succubi can either.
The holy light thing, eh the holy light thing I guess can work.
Ideia: But I really wanna do it the traditional way
Coral: MOM STOP

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I think the idea of a demon possession someone for rape is the kinda thing we don't need to raise scientific questions concerning how would the sperm cells for. It's a demon possessing someone! Their energy can overpower the host during possession and their energy can "leak" into the body or something. Better left unsaid IMO.

You're right, it doesn't change sperm cells, but it bathes the child in unholy and demonic aura that causes them to grow up being impure. And Kitsune can possess. It is known as Kitsunetsuki, which roughly translates to "the state of being possessed by a fox". They usually possess females.

There's a reason for everything, Sarah. Suspension of disbelief can be left to why exactly the angels and demons exist so strongly on the spiritual realm and how their realms both exist and intersect with the human one. I'm gonna leave that topic alone, since I've already got a different target.

Two major problems with that explanation, Pichu and SS.
1) Possession doesn't change sperm cells. It's still the same body, even if it's a different mind.
2) Not all demons can possess others. I know for sure that kitsune can't possess others. They can transform, but possession ain't in their spellbook. In fact, I don't think Succubi can either.
The holy light thing, eh the holy light thing I guess can work.
Ideia: But I really wanna do it the traditional way
Coral: MOM STOP
1) In this reality, yes it does.
2) I never stated that the demons possessed other demons.

3) I get you might be athiest, and I get you want this to make scientifical sense, but in the reality of the RP, there isn't any science. I thought that since the biblical God existed in this RP, that a lot of science would be negated because of which. Dude, I'm athiest as well, and I see where you're coming from, but there's no point to give this any kind of scientifical meaning when there isn't even any kind of scientifical thing to prove in the reality of the RP.

Sarah, I'd rather say it.
Considering demons and angels have already been shown to be capable of creating weapons and attacks on their own, such as Eremiel's light arrows imbued with holy light, it doesn't seem that much of a stretch to me - relatively at least - for angels and demons to make their physical form visible to humans for a short time... or in the case of Naeris, forever. That way they can just do it traditionally. I don't think the succubi and incubi would be satisfied any other way.

Huh. I didn't know about that, Pichu. Only thing is from what I've been able to find, only females are affected by this form of possession. That flat-out doesn't work from the lore we already have, as Naomi and Moarne both have a human mother and kitsune father.

And now to respond to SS!
1) I see no logical way for it to change. Pichu has a reasonable solution to this I'm willing to accept, though. The demonic aura thing works.
2) As in not all demons can possess humans.
3) Without science, there'd be no universe. Science still exists here. I may be atheist, but I KNOW that both science and a god could exist in the same universe. Therefore, there's still a scientific reason for why things are the way they are here.
4) wait i forgot the initial argument. My main point is that angels and demons have to have some sort of physical form, and both lore and in-universe events back up this claim. It's likely relatively insubstantial, which is why they need the half-breeds, but it's still there in some capacity.

Also, succubi are practically enchantresses, and because of her high standing of being one of the sins, she can effectively charm and possess someone through her charm ability. So succubi can possess people through their charms, and how else could they enter the dreams of others?

Also, whether the kitsune is male or female doesn't matter. The kitsune can still possess male and females alike. It just so happens that kitsunes like to possess females more.

As for not being able to possess all humans, some demons who are of lower rank can't possess humans. If they are any higher though, they can. I assume in this universe that any demon can possess a human, especially if that human has a weak mind.

Also, that is why some angels and some demons have a physical form they use, but when in combat, that sheds. They become more spiritual when fighting. I'm assuming anyway. Although, in combat, they can't hurt humans, so they need the half-breeds in order to help them fight.

Alright, I'll work with that explanation.
But Naeris and Ideia still did the sexy-sex in their real forms, just so you know. That's how they directly passed down some of their racial traits, such as Moarne and Naomi's Kitsune appearance and Coral's water shifting.

3) Without science, there'd be no universe. Science still exists here. I may be atheist, but I KNOW that both science and a god could exist in the same universe. Therefore, there's still a scientific reason for why things are the way they are here.
Fair enough, both science and a god could exist at the same time, but I think I should state this. If both a god and science existed, it would be bound to counteract each other. Hell, it's been happening for decades now. People have been arguing whether you should follow religion or not, and they both have their own beliefs of why they decide to do one of the two. But, in this realm, the christian religion is proven to be true, and with that, most science would be contradicted because of it.

It seems like Eeveechu is trying to put his scientific version of some kind of headcanon into this, when this is completely SS-I Never's idea to have this RP in the first place. Plot and reasons for I Never's RP shouldn't be under this kind of scrutiny, no matter if someone doesn't like the idea or not.

I think we fleshed out this idea enough. Take it or leave it.

I don't like how Eevee seems to be trying to change how this story works given I Never seems to have a different vision. But that's just my opinion.
It seems like Eeveechu is trying to put his scientific version of some kind of headcanon into this, when this is completely SS-I Never's idea to have this RP in the first place. Plot and reasons for I Never's RP shouldn't be under this kind of scrutiny, no matter if someone doesn't like the idea or not.

I think we fleshed out this idea enough. Take it or leave it.
Thank you, you two.

The problem with that is that established science has ALSO been proven to be true, and would logically be the same in this world from the angle you're taking it. Granted, christian religion being proven true would mean new scientific concepts we have yet to grasp would become solid reality, but it'd still be explainable in some way and thus a form of science. See my earlier quote of Tony Stark for my view on this. I think the argument of science vs religion is dumb, because proven science can and probably does coexist with religion. I'm just a complete atheist because I personally don't believe a supernatural, all-commanding force is out there for the sake of moralization of choice and destiny. I just think your statement of "religion would generally contradict science" is a massive oversimplification and stereotype of the debacle in the first place.

Oh and Godjacob, Pichu, rest assured I'm not trying to change the world. Just explain it. And I will put everything about a world and story under scrutiny to better explain it and flesh it out.

Yes, I get that. But it seems like you are trying to change it. How demons and angels are supposed to work, how heaven and hell are supposed to be, how science is supposed to fit in a SUPER SUPERNATURAL WORLD that YOU didn't create. If you were so hell bent on explaining it better, then you should realize that you should probably stop what you are doing and let SS-I Never deal with his own world. I get that you want it to grow, but this is too much.

There wasn't supposed to be too much thought into this. Just enough to keep it mysterious.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yes, I get that. But it seems like you are trying to change it. How demons and angels are supposed to work, how heaven and hell are supposed to be, how science is supposed to fit in a SUPER SUPERNATURAL WORLD that YOU didn't create. If you were so hell bent on explaining it better, then you should realize that you should probably stop what you are doing and let SS-I Never deal with his own world. I get that you want it to grow, but this is too much.

There wasn't supposed to be too much thought into this. Just enough to keep it mysterious.

Perfectly said.

*cough cough* I overthink everything. It's kinda my thing. And hey, see me as the villain here, go ahead. I'm willing to play the bad guy for a while if it makes this story better in the long run. The more fleshed-out and explainable your world is, the better. Even if it deals with gods.

Plus, you have no idea what SS-I Never has planned out for this thing. He is not willing to say anything about it to spoil anything, since this is his RP. What you say may contradict his version of his world, and your scientific notions into a piece of RP that isn't supposed to be too scientific and based more on supernatural causes (which, you said yourself can't stand under as the sole reason as to why things exist) may destroy what SS-I Never had for this place.

He made this, you wanted to join. I overthink things too, but I know when this world isn't mine to take and build up on without the express permission of the creator themselves.

We don't need you to play the bad guy. We need you to understand that fleshing everything out isn't exactly completely needed, especially when SS-I Never has something planned that he can't say anything about yet.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
*cough cough* I overthink everything. It's kinda my thing. And hey, see me as the villain here, go ahead. I'm willing to play the bad guy for a while if it makes this story better in the long run. The more fleshed-out and explainable your world is, the better. Even if it deals with gods.

Not if those explanations undermine what SS is trying to make. Nobody has to be the bad guy in this situation. We can go with SS's explanations and talk about them if and when it comes up. A supernatural story needs mystery and unexplainable elements to add to the effect. This story all just started, SS has more to reveal as we go along and that is a good thing. Be patient.

It seems like you are forcing your ideas into this, and if your idea isn't completely taken seriously to be implemented in something you did not make, then you fight until it gets through.

It is not needed.

You say he when you refer to SS a lot. Does that mean you've figured out their gender, or...?

Anyways, it's all for the purpose of expanding the RP. Yes, I know I'm going up against the RP creator here. Yes, I know I'm doing something not necessary whatsoever. Yes, I WANT to do it. I see the potential in this world, and want to help sort out things so when it comes down to trying to explain something, we don't just say "it's magic" and leave it at that. That's why analysis, reason and logic explain in the first place.
If I'm completely honest here? I don't want to go over the thing with Eremiel's powers and shit again. That's kinda why I want this explained and put down on the floor for all to see. Hidden plot? Sure, let's leave that alone. I know for a fact SS has things planned from the fact Jehovah and Jesus aren't around. But science? It's still needed, and still can be used to explain things in order to give ourselves guidelines for where we can go with this. Am I forcing my ideas here? Hah. I find that kinda funny. No, this is a debate for me - a debate not about implementing ideas, but figuring out how the hell (pun completely intended) things are supposed to work here.
Since literally everyone else in this chat is on the other side, I know for a fact I'm the only one thinking this way here. But I'm fine with that. I'll have everyone against me if that's what it takes to unravel this and figure out how things work, why they work that way and why they have to be that way.
Through logic, not word of god.
Now I don't have much time on the internet left, so I'm going to end this topic here. C'y'all.

Okay, fine, if that's how you wanna be, go right ahead. You can try to make my story as fleshed-out as you want, but, and I hope this doesn't sound immature of me, could you please just keep that to yourself. I'm trying to make this world the way I invisioned it and have many other elements to add (like seriously, what I have planned for Purgatory just makes me so excited to show everybody when the time is right), and I was hoping everyone could go along with it. I'm not trying to, nor will I ever, try to change a person's point of view, but in the case of this RP, a lot of inexplainable things could just happen because why not.

I get you want to help, and I don't see you as any kind of "bad guy". I truly appreciate that, I even said in the beginning of this RP that wanted everyone to help me out with this story, so that it isn't just an RP where I control everything. But, I don't want anyone to contradict any ideas I may have, this is fantasy fiction, not science fiction nor nonfiction. Hell, of there was a scientifical reason for most fantasy books, I'd find them.... boring, because the whole point of fantasy is to contradict science, to enter a world that is impossible. With using science, it proves it to be possible, and where's the fun with that. It gives the readers many questions, like
How can the brooms in Harry Potter fly?
How is this creature able to speak or do anything that a human could do?
Can a Kamehameha wave really hit the moon from Earth in a matter of seconds?
Etc.
And, sure, you might pull a 180 on me, and prove all of these questions with scientifical reasoning, but my point is that fantasy shouldn't be explained scientifically because it just makes the world more fun. I see fantasy as a place to escape to You might not agree, and that is fine, but I just ask you keep it all to yourself.

Unless I'm abusing my power as thread master, and everyone tells me that what I am doing is wrong, then I don't think it should be necessary for me to have to change how I make the story of the RP. And, I don't think I am abusing my power, I think I've been pretty lenient with it actually. After all, I let you make Moarne and Naomi kitsunes, even though they have nothing to do with Christain mythology whatsoever and could've changed what I had plan for the RP, though it did do that a little bit.

And isn't it kind of counter-argumental that the word of God has no meaning to you in an RP where it's all about religion.

I'll leave my thoughts as they are for now, until you decide to speak up again.

Last edited:
Eh, I’ve said what I’ve already wanted to say. I’ll leave it at that.
‘Sides, MatPat already figured out how the Kamehameha works scientifically ;)
Technically, I asked how it is possible for the kamehameha wave to hit the the moon from the Earth in a matter of seconds and obliterate it when, in the fields of science, it is theoritically impossible to go past the speed of light, not how the kamehameha itself works.

Also, you completely just ignored my post about Steven launching a fireball at Ideia and Naomi.

Oh, I thought that got dispelled by Amriel's wind. But Ideia kinda just dodged that by going down to the ground.

And yes, Ideia's strategy for this fight is getting Blake out of the way through means of seduction.
Ideia: it's a win-win~
Coral: MOM WHY

Eremiel could come in as well. Though he'd be angry at Amriel almost as much as he would at the demons XD

Was waiting Shard and Naomi to fight with Amriel before I had Eremiel come in to possibly muk everything up XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well, she is fighting more than one demon because Ideia is playing the "flirt" game with Blake and not helping her XD

Also if Moarne jumped in front of Amriel he should have gotten hit by the powerful air current she shot at Steven.