• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reia's {Pokemon} Sprites ~BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini sprites are hard for me. xD -thwacks Artiste- I thought I was your friend... :'( -finishes reading post- Oh. Never mind. ;D

EDIT:

Mini Darkrai didn't turn out so well...
MiniDarkrai.png

okay, the only thing i can find wrong with the mini-rai is its waist. make the waist a little bit wider, and voila. it's fixed.

as for the chimec'lings, they're awesome. but, i don't think you understood what i meant. so, i redirect my earlier request to a wrapped one, with the little piece of paper coming out of its rear end, like chimecho's tail.

all the other candy-stuff: amazing.

... xD Ohhh... Now I see what you meant. I guess I could try that. ;D But not now, Reia is busy being random and talkign to other friends on other website.

What request? If you mean the one that Tpl just made, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take that request since he asked ME. If it's anyother request that wasn't requested for ME to do, then okay. :)

Oh, okay! 8D I reaaally think mine is.. Weird. xD

Here's the Chimecho Kiss (again) but with a wrapper! The Chimecho is upside-down, since I couldn't figure out how to make it still fit on the kiss and be upwards. >_<
ChimechoHersheyKiss1.png

Awesome Cubone food! ^_^ =eats it= Typhlosion's cool too but he looks dangerous to eat for some reason... such pointy chocolate... o_O;

Chibi Darkrai is pretty cute, and the Mantine/Magmar mixes are funny!

Ahh.. If only they had some kind of Pokemon bakery in the games, or even better, in real life. Think of all the money the people would make! *-*

-thinks of more Candy Pokemon- Mmmm... -runs off to make them-

Of course not! But no one is requesting anything other than Candy Pokemon. xD

NatuBoxofChocolates.png

And, you get one free box of chocolate with every request. ;D

Nachoman: Here's your box of chocolate Espeons. ;D

EspeonBoxofChocolates.png

Thank you for requesting
Please request again

Juan: I present to you, Squirtung!

Squirtung.png

Juan, did you know that whenever Reia sees the color Pink, she goes blind in her right eye?
Crazy, I know. Crazy, but sad.

looks like ive been gone for a while, but, can i make a request of a chocolate rhyhorn and/or rhyperior, and if you can, a bite taken out of them somewhere?

ooh, and for the chocolate box, howabout a sneasel, like this:
sneaselFpose2.png
the totally awsome female sneasel scratching its head in confusion

Artiste: I know it's crazy and weird, but I'M crazy and weird. (: Oh, and if my right eye doesn't go blind, my left eye will start to hurt. T.T

King of Rhinos: I'll get started... In a few hours, I don't feel like working on Sprites at 4 in the morning. xD

I'm sorry about that, Reia. I forgot about that part. XD You're not all THAT crazy and wierd... Just the perfect balance! =]

I'm sorry about that, Reia. I forgot about that part. XD You're not all THAT crazy and wierd... Just the perfect balance! =]

... Is that supposed to be a compliment? =/

I like being crazy and weird...

Nachoman: Don't eat them all at once, or you'll get sick, and your imagination will get out of control.

Erm.. Ice cream pops? Could you find a picture of what one looks like, so I'll know if what I'm thinking of making it look like is right? xD

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking while making the Squirthoot. xD Usually when I'm spriting, I'm absent-mindedly spriting while singing to a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.