• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reia's {Pokemon} Sprites ~BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-thwacks Ozzy for hugging- HUGGING ISH BAD!

And yeah, I know. I wanted it to be as simple as possible. xD But I guess I could edit some more.

-puts up a sign- The sign says, "IF YOU ARE HUNGRY, READ THIS!"

-waves around halloween candy in fron tof Ozzy- Na na na na na na!

EDIT: And do you know how HARD it is to try and make a circle not flat? -.- It's hard. So I'm leaving my Lollipop the way it is. xP

You are so foolish. Hugging is the best! Do you try to be antisocial or something?

I wanna know how you got Halloween candy in July. I still say make a Finneon Swedish Fish.

Yeah... I commend you, as well, Reia! I stopped saying you like pink after I found out it makes you blind, anyway.

Ozzy gave me a hug yesterday when I wished him a happy birthday... ;D He's sixteen now. Lucky dog, I'm turnin' fifteen in NOVEMBER. I have to wait till that stupid cold month for my birthday! It's stupid and cold where I live, anyway.
Do you try to be antisocial or something?

Don't knock it 'till 'ya try it. Joking, Lol. I hate being antisocial... I AM when I'm not on tah intarwebz. *Sniff*

Antisocial? Hmm.. Well, it depends.

In school, I'm the smart but also incredibly random and crazy Reia. In places where I usually don't go (like when mom makes me go with her to go grocery shopping), I'm usually quiet.

-thwacks Ozzy for saying hugging is the best- It is NOT. Hugs burn me. o.o -wants to go to my happy place- If you saw my happy place, you'd probably be:

A). Scared
B). Shocked
C). Wondering why you'd be able to see my happy place
or
D). All of the above

(:

-looks at little candies picture- Ehh.. I guess I could try the Chingling candies. x3

artiste: i'm the same way (antisocial when not on internet)

Reia: HAPPY PLACE SPRITE!

seriously, it would be interesting to see. *hugs his linelessesesesses*

artiste again: my b'day's in november, too. but i'm turning 16, then.

Reia again: seriously, if you need to do pink again just force me to do it.

xD Theres another person who's birthday is in november! Well, another that I know, at least. I kinda know you, Tpl. I guess, I have never talked to you before, amazingly.

You know, I WOULD make a picture of me in my happy place, but it's a bit too detailed, violent, not good for those with fear of blood, killing, evil, darkness, evil, or sharp and pointy objects. (:

Yes, my happy place is violent. But if you met the idiots I must see in school and at home, you'd know why my happy place is like that. =)

And does anyone have an idea of HOW I could make the Chingling into one of those little candies? Because it's a bit confusing to me. -.-

EDIT: Okay, so I tried making the little circular kind of mint, with a little Chingling picture on it. I scratched the Chingling, that's why it's so messed up. (: I think there's only like.. 5 colors on it. xD

ChinglingCandy.png

the chingling mint looks really good. but...a hershey-kiss chingling, i would much more easily see. or better yet, a chimecho-kiss.

and artiste: i think i've seen some of your posts on Ozzy's RP?

Yeah... Where'd you go, man? We're losing RP'ers left and right. I have NO idea where Curtis went, and no clue where Xela Otoku went. It's just Me, Ozzy, and Gardevoir_Master. Of course, they're so much better than me, it's not even funny. Maybe I should dissapear from the RP next... They could write the dissapearies off as dead.... And it would be the two best RP'ers. You were great, again I ask this, Where'd you go? It would be the THREE best, if you came back. We've got a sweet storyline going.

Reia: Sorry for getting so off topic, I love that chocolate... Chingling- Wait, it's chocolate... *Goes into zombie-like trance* Chocolaaaaaaaate... Chocolaaaaaaaate...

xD Okay, so now I've become the pokemon Baker spriter? Well, it's fun making these Pokemon candies, so okay! -runs off to attempt a Chimeco/Chingling hershey kiss-

Artiste: o.o Okay... -waves around chocolate Chingling in front of Artiste- Goo for the choocolaaate.. -throws it into a tank of Sharpedos- FETCH!

And back on topic, does anyone /else/ have an idea that they think I should do? xD -munches on Pikapika Chocolate bar while waiting-

*Jumps in the tank* "HAH! MY CHOCOLATE! Hey, get offa me you stupid Sharpedo! MINE! Ouch! GET OFF, IT'S MY CHOCOLATE!" *Climbs out of tank, with bloody wounds*
"Hah, Reia. I got it, you stinky."

XD *Ahem*, Pretend that never happened. *Hides chocolate Chingling behind back*.

-whispers to Artiste- That's a faaake. And you don't wanna know what its maaade from! ;D

Do you guys think I should attempt to make at least one candy of every Pokemon? xD It'd be something good to keep me from being boored.

*Spits out half-eaten chocolate, and gets out a shotgun* It 'aint?! *Quietly*, You're dead, Reia. You made me jump in a tank 'o Sharpedo... For some random pheses....

Request from me to keep from being bored! ;D

Well, ya' can't blame a guy for trying. :D

x3 Eh.. I'll do most anything Pokemon related, Trainers... Not my thing, but I can try, but first I shall direct you to the awesomness of UC and Spriteon. They're not taking requests at the moment, I think though.

Artiste: -laughs- Just kidding, it's really chocolate. -cough-theinsideisfeces-cough- :) Okay fine, I'm sorry. How about Reia goes and makes you a nice batch of real chocolate mint candy things. ;D Just pick a Pokemon, and Reia will start spriting and baking them (after she finishes the Chimeco and Chingling Hershey kisses..). Yes, Reia likes talking in third person, so shut up.

Sure, I'll try. (: -makes a list of stuff to do first-

1. Make Chingling/Chimeco Hershey kisses
2. Some random thing that Artiste wants (sorry for giving you the fake candy. ;D)
3. Chocolate Squirtle

-cheers- Okay, I made the candy and chocolate. SO YOU BETTER LIKE THEM PEOPLES! >:3

NOTE: You will probably have to zoom in to see the beautiful details on the chocolate kisses. ;)

First up! The Chingling Hershey Kiss, featuring a *very* tiny Chingling picture on a Hershey's kiss! Yes, I scratched both of them. -.-
ChinglingHersheyKiss.png

Next, I bring you the slightly different, Chimecho Hershey Kiss! This yummy Hershey kiss features a chocolate Chimecho, and yes again, both the kiss and Chimecho were scratched. (:
ChimechoHersheyKiss.png

And finally, the Chocolate Squirtle!! Pretty self-explanatory.
ChocolateSquirtle.png

DON'T EAT IT!!! -clones them a few times- Okay, go ahead. =D And thanks, Juan, but I hardly ever go to my own site. xD Any other requests?

-whimpers- I think Ozzy isn't coming back to my board anymore. T.T He hasn't posted in.. I dunno. Just seems like he hasn't posted in a while.. -feels rejected- Great. I lost a Sprite fan. x3 Sprite fan.. Ha.

-eats a few chocolate Squirtles- These taste really yummy. xD

-points over shoulder- Those ones running around into stuff are real, they're just Squirtles dipped into chocolate, hoping that if they hide in my Chocolate batch, they'll get to eat some of the chocolate without getting caught, but they got too hyper.

*Looks up with mouth covered in chocolate*
Wha-? *Swallows* Oh, um.. OK, Artiste wants a Chocolate Typhlosion!

Artiste likes to make Reia's life hard, xD.

Artiste also likes talking in the third person.

-has tried something weird- Look at the Cubone! 8D

Candycubone.png

The black lollipop with a skull picture and bone for a stick, the peppermint skull, and the biscuit skin! 8D

YUMMYFUL GOODNESS! Don't worry, this one wasn't a real Cubone, I baked some bread into a Cubone chape, made a peppermint head, and gave it a cute lollipop!

-starts working on chocolate Typhlosion-

LOLZ. You're pretty funny, Juan. Sometimes. Everyone has a bad joke here and there, but the majority of yours are funny.

Don't worry, Reia. Ozzy hasn't been on much lately, as I've figured out the hard way. He won't post in the RP anymore! T-T

Yummy cubone.... Yum. It was nice, Reia. But now, it's in my tummy. Sorry, Oren. xD

-thwacks Juan- Of course it's candy with bread! I thought OUTSIDE the box! See? -points to big cardboard box house-

Here's the Chocolate Typhlosion, Artiste:

ChocolateTyphlosion.png

Umm.. UHHH... I DIDN'T EAT THE HAND!!!

Don't worry, it's just some chocolate sculpted into a Typhlosion. =D

REIA!!!! YOU ATE TYPHLOSION'S HAND!

*Scarfs down chocolate like the world is going to end*
Now that I have had my chocolate... Say goodbye to this world. All of you! None will be spared. Except me, and my friends. I don't have any friends who are girls, so say bye-bye to the girlys!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Joking, of course. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.