• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reia's {Pokemon} Sprites ~BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I could try the mix, I haven't done a mix in a while though. xD

As for the Walkie, do you want it animated? =) If it's animated, it'll take a bit longer.

EDIT:
Flareecko.png
Treeckeon.png

I made the fusion. 8D Well, two fusions. ^^ I don't really think I did well, though. >_<

It doesn't have to be animated. That way it doesn't take too long. I love the mixes, they're so cute!

Yeah, I thought so, too.. But it was 4 in the morning, I was too sleepy. xD My brothers were on the computer that whole day, so I only get to go on the computer when they go to sleep. -.-

Hmm.. Any other requests?

Oh yeah.. xD Can't believe I skipped it. >_< Anyways, here it is! 8D

ChocolateSneasel.png

-munches on some chocolate- ...Okay, so I took /more/ than one bite.. It's not like anyone would notice.. Okay, maybe they would, but.. I WAS HUNGRY! ;~;

thanks reia, i LOVE it, and its cool how it looks like its battle scared

btw, the most amazing thing just happened, we found five baby kittens in our shed, and they're SOOO cute, sorry for off topic-ness, but i just had to get that out

Thankies. ^^ Any other requests? :3

And I'm allergic to cats and kitties, but there's these two cats that stalk me. o.o Whenever I looked outside my window... There I see one. then I look out the other window, and there is the other one.. o-0

I really need to make some more sprites. =/

Imma take a guess, and say you mean a Radiactive Gyarados.. x3

ragyaradosmf2.png

I had to use Imageshack because Photobucket was being slow. =/

EDIT: I just looked at it again and realized it looks so freaking messed up.. I tried so many different shades of green, and those were the best colors. I greatly dislike the color green for some reason, and I can never find the right shades of colors.. =/

EDITEDIT: For some reason I felt the urge to do a random Cosplayer sprite, so I did.

RaichuCosplayer.png
RaichuCosplayer1.png

Which looks better? I personally think I could've chosen better colors, but of course, I couldn't pick the perfect color. =/ And I don't usually take the colors straight from the actual sprite.

yea, on the radioactive gyarados, i mainly did that to test your skills, seeing as he is a complicated sprite, and i like the first rai-cosplay too, mainly because of the outlining though...

Aggrondra.png
Buitoed.png
EspemimeJr.png
Igglypup.png
Kingron.png

KyogreWeezing.png
Mislossom.png
Polizel.png
Phionetar.png
Ratameleon.png

Shupedyba.png
Togeswine.png
Wycario.png

...And this is what happens when Reia gets really bored. I don't feel the need to explain these sprites, you've got eyes, use 'em.

haha, it looks like togepi had a growthspurt, and i love how you did the weezing/kyogre, did you use the rse sprite for the smaller head? but what is kindra fused with on the first sprite? wait a minute, now i get it, you did a double fusion with kingdra and Agron, sorry, it took me a little while to get that...

Nice to know people aren't ignoring me. xD

KoR: Well, I was just doing some random Pokemon. I figured it'd be funny to see a tough-looking Mamoswine as a cute-looking Togepi. :3 The result was... Strange, as you can see.

Nachoman: I'm just going to call you Nacho, okay? And that's good that it scared you. >:3 That's my job.

Al: ...But that was a Prinplup/Igglybuff mix.. xDD ..Or at least I think it was.

KoR (again): I really don't know anymore. When I try making a mix, I can also see it as an II Pokemon, and vice versa. :p

Nacho: I call it an Igglypup. 8D

i quoted myself because i had already said that it was a prinplup/igglybuff fusion, and reia, you still havent said how you like the yoda you requested in my thread

Reia didn't request Yoda.. Reia requested Darth Maul. -nodnod- And he looks okay. =D

...I'll put him in my siggy later, I'm too lazy right now. xD

Oh yeah.. xD Stupid memory. -thwacks self- I think the Yoda needs to be a bit shorter, have a walking stick, and lond ears.

well, i did like paramoreriots brother did whenever he did gimli, he used a sprite of a big guy for it, so just imagine him shorter (i couldnt find a good child base to put robes on) though i think i can put on long ears and a walking stick maybe somewhere on the floor, since hes wielding the saber

Status
Not open for further replies.