• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reia's {Pokemon} Sprites ~BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I didn't think of the Lineless Sprites, a lot of other people were making them on another forum, and I jumped on the bandwagon and made some Lineless Pokemon.

the gum thing: i didn't realize i'd spark 10 posts with it xD and, it wasn't meant to be either, it was just me speaking my mind. so, take it as a compliment =D they do look good.

and, a request...or two. or maybe 3, depending on how much time they take and how many requests you'll take. one: lineless typhlosion. i love this bugger, and all lineless pokemon look great in general. two: lineless swampert. see above. three: i forgot what my 3rd favorite pokemon is. brb with an edit.

and, if you're not taking requests, just ignore me =D

x3 Sure. I'll get working on those, as soon as I finish- OOOOH! I THOUGHT OF A NEW IDEA! -runs off to go and try-

Tpl, thanks for helping me think of the idea. x3 Even though you guys don't know what the idea is, eh..

EDIT:

okay, here's the Lineless Pokemon you requested. :3

LinelessSwampert.png
LinelessTyphlosion.png

LinelessCubone.png

Okay, Pokemon with white on the sides are really frustrating to make lineless. x_x But mostly because it's just look weird. Well, here's the Cubone. YOU'D BETTER LIKE IT, IT WAS FRUSTRATING. >=|

Oh, and I made a Wacky Shiftry! xD It's good for if you need a laugh, or want to fall out of your chair laughing! 8D

WackyShiftry.png

Can you guess which Pokemon I got the grass skirt, the sunglasses, yellow flower, and the color of the fans from? xD

xD I tried and make the parts as unobvious to where they came from (Does that even make sense? x3 But I know what I mean, so eh.)

The glasses were from two crown things on Cacnea, just flipped and recolored.
The yellow flower was from a Skiploom but rotated.
The grass skirt was from a Typhlosion's flames, only flipped, recolored, and edited a bit.
And the blue color was from a Shiyn Gastly. xD

I really like the prettyful blue color that Shiny Gastlys have. :3

LinelessCubone.png

Okay, Pokemon with white on the sides are really frustrating to make lineless. x_x But mostly because it's just look weird. Well, here's the Cubone. YOU'D BETTER LIKE IT, IT WAS FRUSTRATING. >=|

Oh, and I made a Wacky Shiftry! xD It's good for if you need a laugh, or want to fall out of your chair laughing! 8D

WackyShiftry.png

on the cubone:damn,that looks sweet
on the wacky shiftry:lol,i almost fell off my chair laughing

Whee! I tried my hand again at the Trainer sprites, I think I actually did okay this time. xD

SingerReia.png

Meet me as a singer. x3

Wolf.png

And my friend, who like to call herself Wolf :3

PopStarReia.png

My friend gave me the idea to make me as a pop star. xDD

BandDrummerTyphlosion.png
BandCroconaw.png

My band so far. (:
The guitar was from the D/P Guitarist, though. The drums were scratched (badly, too xD)) and the took me FOREVER! DO NO DISS THEM OR I WILL FEED YOU TO REIA'S LITTLE BROTHERS! :K

Here's the drums without the Typhlosion:
BandDrums.png

Enjoy. x3

(sorry i haven't checked the thread for a few days) nice linelesses =D very nice. and, death typhlosion, much? the band looks great. the drums look great, but the symbols (however you spell that >_

xD Thanks. And yes, the only thing I have is MS Paint so.. T.T

The cymbals really bugged me, because I couldn't figure out how to make them look like cymbals. xD If anyone has any suggestions on what to do to fix them, let me know!

-thinks- Imma make a stage for my band now. (:

You stole my idea!! I was gunna make the band... I already made the guitarist... Oh, well. Yours is MUCH better than mine, anyway. And mine were Human. :p

You stole my idea!! I was gunna make the band... I already made the guitarist... Oh, well. Yours is MUCH better than mine, anyway. And mine were Human. :p

It was not YOUR idea! xD I just thought of it when my friend told me to make popstar Reia. x3

-thwacks Artiste- Give me back my idea! HA! i have a NEW idea that ISN'T yours! xP

Candy Pokemon! I was hungry at the time, but at least I didn't eat them yet!

ChocolateGoldeen.png
StrawberryCandyGoldeen.png
BlueberryCandyGoldeen.png
LimeCandyGoldeen.png
LemonCandyGoldeen.png

Can you guys guess the flavors WITHOUT looking at the Image's properties? x3

And do you want another Pokemon in Candy form, if so, please say which flavor, and if you want a bitemark somewhere on it (I can try ^^)

Root beer, Cherry, Blueberry, Apple, Lemon?

You should sprite a Finneon like a Swedish Fish. And a Magikarp like a Goldfish cracker!

wow. didn't think anyone would answer so fast. xD

No, they are.. no wait, I should just wait until someone gets them all right. ;D

-pokes- What's a Swedish fish look like? =|
And I tried that already, but it didn't look so good. I'm just going to make them rainbow or something, I guess.

-Thwacks Reia- MY IDEA! The candy is very original... I like it! XD

Chocolate, Cherry, Blueberry, Lime, and Lemon! That's what I think, anyway.

Methinks the Goldeen are Chocolate, Strawberry, Blueberry, Green Apple, and Lemon.

XD A peppermint-stick Chimecho would be hilarious.

Red Gummy fish... Ehh.. I might. ;D

Artiste and Orangen are the closest so far.

They are Chocolate, Strawberry, Blueberry, Lime, and Lemon.

Great. Now I feel hungry. >_<

-goes to make different flavored Candy Pokemon-

GAAAHH!! -deletes retry of making a lollipop out of Chimeco. x_xAnd the cloyster chocolate didn't work so well... If only I had candy for inspiration.. -goes to rummage in Halloween treats- Candy bar... Lollipop, HEY! -places aside- Ooooh! My giant chocolate bar!! -tries to think of a Pokemon that I could make into a chocolate bar-

You should use Ditto! He can be edited into anything!

What?

Maybe a Bastiodon or some other pokemon with a square shape?

I made the chocolate bars, with little Pikachu on them! 8D *and part of one Pikachu, I was HUNGRY*

With the wrapper...
ChocolateBarPikachuWrapper.png

Without the wrapper...
ChocolateBarPikachu.png

Anyone think they look okay? I personally think I could've made them a bit different.. The wrapper looks weird to me, and the bitemark just makes me feel hungrier. -.-

-runs off to go eat yakisoba-

:o That is cute!

Hm... Do you think Chigling would go into one of those round mint thingies? York Mints I think? Those mints covered in chocolate...

If that doesn't work, Chimecho into Ice Cream would be neat.

What round mint thing? xD If you can find me a picture of it, then I could try. -drools over chocolate bar- Chocolate...

RANDOMREIAFACT: Did you know Reia stayed up a full 3 days by eating only sugar? xD

I wonder what other candies I can make.. Lollipops, I could try...

EDIT:

I made the Lollipop. :D

LollipopSkitty.png

-coughs- -starts talking like a person in a commercial selling stuff-
NEW Skitty Lollipops! A wrapper that looks like Skitty's head, and 3 little round candies for the tail! ALSO! Buy now and you'll also recieve a mini Skitty plush toy with your order!

xDD So.. anyone like it? It was sort of difficult for me to make it, what with all the pink.. -shudder- -glares at Ozzy and Artiste- Say one thing about me liking pink and I'm locking this thread forever! >=D

-hugs- I commend your bravery for working with the pink. It needs shading, though. It looks too flat. You also need to draw fold lines on the wrapping.

Crap, know what? You can lock this thread. I cannot ever return to this thread. I am so freaking hungry now...We have no candy and I want some...Guhhhh...XD

Put a warning up. "DO NOT READ ON EMPTY STOMACH!"

-thwacks Ozzy for hugging- HUGGING ISH BAD!

And yeah, I know. I wanted it to be as simple as possible. xD But I guess I could edit some more.

-puts up a sign- The sign says, "IF YOU ARE HUNGRY, READ THIS!"

-waves around halloween candy in fron tof Ozzy- Na na na na na na!

EDIT: And do you know how HARD it is to try and make a circle not flat? -.- It's hard. So I'm leaving my Lollipop the way it is. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.