• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reia's {Pokemon} Sprites ~BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Artemis banned? And yeah, Tyrai would be sweet! ;D Btw, I won't be on for the rest of the night probly. Anime. Although, During Fantastic Four...I might manage it.

Artemis had two warnings for reasons that are beyond me. He spammed in my RPG topic, making rather useless OOC posts, and he was awarded with a third warning :\

I wanna see Tyrai! :D

Oh. Tyrai! Tyrai! Tyrai! TYRAI! TYRAI!!!
It is SUCH a cool idea, Ozzybeans.
Can't wait to see it, Reia! It'll be Awesome.
Now, how did Artemis spam in you're RP, exactly?

He continually made OOC comments. He was like, "Oh! I know who I'm rooting for in this fight!" and "Hahaha, I'm excited to be part of this, yessirree!". Y'know, noob stuff.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

My stomach hurts from eating too much pizza and drinking too kuch soda, but I'll get started on that Tyrai (what a cute name xD) when my stomach calms down.. x_x

EDIT: I finished Tyrai! =D

pkmntyrai.png

He looks weird, and I couldn't really tell that it was even a Tyrogue, before. xD
But I tried, and that's what counts.

However, if you guys don't like it... -hovers over 'delete' button- No one will know I failed.

Flying pig? x3 You're stuck on the 'When pigs fly' saying, aren't you? But sure, I guess I could try. -scampers off to try to combine them-

pkmnmewpuff.png

I gave up on trying to use Mewtwo as the base, so I used Jigglypuff! xD

Aw, the Jigglytwo is cute!

If you'd like, I can help with transparencies for all of your sprites.

Yes, I'd love that very much. =D

INTRODUCING MY NEW FLYING (and aggravated at having to be used as an example) SPOINKEH!!

pkmnspoinkeh.png

Edit: =( Spoinkeh got mad at me for transformifying hiiim. see? He now has bushy eyebrows, and he's angry at their furriness.

Edit #2: Meet another II Pokemon!

pkmnchimpom.png

Ow. Ow. Ow.

My stomach hurts from eating too much pizza and drinking too kuch soda, but I'll get started on that Tyrai (what a cute name xD) when my stomach calms down.. x_x

EDIT: I finished Tyrai! =D

Tyrai.png

He looks weird, and I couldn't really tell that it was even a Tyrogue, before. xD
But I tried, and that's what counts.

However, if you guys don't like it... -hovers over 'delete' button- No one will know I failed.

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. S'all evil 'n stuff. X3

*luffs*

I KNOW. It is SO COOL!!! You actually did well! I didn't really think it was possible to make a COOL Tyrai.
And you made Mewpuff... SO ADOWABLE! I love Spoinkeh, too, and Aipom, Wait, I LUFFLES EM ALL! ;D
I could help with transparencys also, Reia.
I'm sorry about the Pizza, by the way.
*luffles Fakemon and fusions* YOU ROCK, REIA!!

x3 So. Many. Compliments.

Thanks guys! I've never gotten these many compliments before about my Sprites, so I'm glad you guys like them!

I really enjoyed doing Tyrai because for one, Darkrai is like a dark, evil pokemon, and dark and evil is a good thing to me. (:

Spoinkeh was struggling to get away from me, but I tied him up and transformified him! -evil laughter- He reminds me of Rock Lee and Guy-Sensei because of his busy eyebrows, though...

I KNOW. It is SO COOL!!! You actually did well! I didn't really think it was possible to make a COOL Tyrai.
And you made Mewpuff... SO ADOWABLE! I love Spoinkeh, too, and Aipom, Wait, I LUFFLES EM ALL! ;D
I could help with transparencys also, Reia.
I'm sorry about the Pizza, by the way.
*luffles Fakemon and fusions* YOU ROCK, REIA!!

Everything has been transparented already. She just has to post the codes.

You like Naruto, too? Sweet. And the reason you get so many compliments is that you're a good spriter! Bushy eyebrows...Lol.
And Blaze: I know, I meant the FUTURE sprites, when you're not around, once in a great while.

Golbat/Infernape? I'll try. x3

I'll get started once I put up all the transperencies up. x_x You're right, Blaze. So many transparencies.

EDIT: Here it is! (needs transparencizing)

Inferbat.png

Oh, man, I just burst out laughing when I saw the blushing Pupilossom! It's hilarious! And very well sprited. It kinda looks like a disfigured Bellossom, though. Maybe you should've put the grass skirt a LITTLE bit higher on Pupitar.

Well, I thought on the Pupitar, the grass skirt wouldn't fit that high, so I had to keep it at that height. xD

Yes, I know, he's preeetty funny... I wonder what a TYRANNITAR would look like... A Larvitar would just look cute! :3

I know! But Tyrannitar would probably annihalate anyone who'd laugh at him if we did that, but Larvitar might cry and hide, but look cute!

Maybe I should try the Grass Skirt on Larvitar...

LarvitarBellossom.png

Yeah, I did give the Larvitar a grass Skirt. (:

YEAH!! That would be so adorable.
And TTar WOULD kill us, no "Probably" in there.
By the way, read Ozzy's RP. I posted the LONGEST stupid post EVA!

^^ I'm back, I just got so busy with other stuff in my life, and didn't have time to make anymore Sprites. =(

But I just did, and I introduce you people to my Space Pokemon! 8D
((I got the idea because I was thinking of Team Galactic, then thought, 'Hey, maybe they could use Space Pokemon!' and ta-da!))

SpaceMilotic.png
SpaceAbsol.png
SpaceMarshtomp.png
SpacePidgeot.png
SpaceToxicroak.png

And some II Pokemon:

SeedotSunkern.png
SunkernSeedot.png

Larvatar looks good in a grass skirt. I didn't think that little cutie, which evolves into the monster of chaos, TTar, could be so cute.

Sprites reminding someone of gum? Yeah, that was a great compliment. Some things you need to keep to yourself.

I think that they look awesome and maybe you should make a space Solrock and space Lunatone.

Yeah, that would make sense. But, Orbit gum makes you're teeth sparkle... That's probably why he said it... ;D Look at MY pearly whites. ;D

Well, finding a relation of my Space Pokemon to gum is... Different, than I'd expect. xDD

Yeah, Solrock and Lunatone as Space Pokemon WOULD make sense... -runs off to make them-

EDIIIIT: I made them as well as two others:

SpaceDuskull.png
SpacePorygon.png
SpaceLunatone.png
SpaceSolrock.png

And some Lineless Pokemon:

LinelessBanette.png
LinelessDelcatty.png
LinelessKangaskhan.png
LinelessMedicham.png
LinelessPichu.png

LinelessQuagsire.png
LinelessSalamence.png
LinelessSealeo.png
LinelessSwalot.png
LinelessUrsaring.png

wow. that solrock looks awsome as a space pkmn, i thik i like the purple on its...what would you call those things...stems?

and all of the lineless sprites are terrific, but i'd have to say my favorite would be sealeo, though i dont know why.

Solrock and Lunatone look great in that style, Reia! Sealeo IS sweet, KoR, I like it, too. Lineless pokémon.. what WILL you think of next, Reia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.