• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reia's {Pokemon} Sprites ~BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-thwacks Artiste- Recolors are not stupid. :p

And that'd be gross if Brock liked girls at that age. o.o Isn't he supposed to be like 20 or something?

Naw, he's a teenager. It says so several times in the anime. It never said exactly how old he was, but he's a teenager. Probably around fifteen-sixteen. Seeing as his girl obsession is typical in most boys that age... Except me! HAHAHA. I don't have a girl obsession, though I have a cousin who does.

He's a teen? I never knew that, I always figured he'd be like an adult or something. Isn't Ash like 15 or 16? Shouldn't Brock be older? I'm so confused now. x_x

You know, I've never really liked boys. Or most of the people of the human race. xD

Even my friends fear me. (:

Well, it took a while, but i did it! 8D

NurseJoyWalkie.png

EDIT:

I also made my other charrie. =D

CallistaHallawayWalkie.png

Yeah! 8D I think I shall make him a general in my army. >:3

I made two cosplayers, or whatever they're called. But they look veeery weird to me. o.o

SkiploomTrainer.png
SableyeTrainer.png

And I attempted to make a scratch sprite, and.. Didn't turn out so well. -_-;

CallistaHallawayScratched.png

IHAVERETURNED! >8D

Aww.. You guys forgot me? ={ Ah well, I should be used to it. Anyways, I've been doing a few Walkies for friends, and some random trainer people. So.. yeah. (: Oh right, my friends asked for Pokemorphs so that's what these Walkies are, okay?

WalkieZhu.gif
KyokukouWalkie.png
LaprasCosplayerWalkie.png

ArmaldoTyrannitar.png
GolemCosplayer.png
KoffingCosplayer.png
LinelessCresselia.png
LinelessCharizard.png

LinelessMagby.png
LinelessElekid.png

And they like Lineless Pokemon. ;D For you new people, you'll have to look through the whole thread if you want to see all my sprites, I just can't be bothered to update the front page that much. xD Yes, comments/criticism would be helpful. Yes, I know I only did girl walkies. >_< I'm not good at doing boy Walkies, DEALWITHIT. ...And any welcomes back would be nice, too. =D

YES /forgot/ me. ={ No one cared looking at my thread. xD But I'll get over it, I just get a bit.. I dunno, I just hate being ignored. =/ Yeah, the moving one was a pain. >_< I mean, try making animated ones, they're really annoying. Seriously.

I know how to what? Animate images? -insert cluelessness here-

..I only let it die because I forgot about it. I ish sorry my sprite thread.

It's not Reia's fault Reia suffers from a short term memory loss. =/

And for animating images just make several frames for the animation and animate them. 8D I even found a way to animate them without a program like Photoshop, it's online and free. =D But I don't know if posting it here is against the rules or not.. :\

hey, its me, the one and only, though somehow i got like, temporarily banned yesterday, but i LOVE the animated walkie, along with the others, and, as usual, the lineless sprites look great, and the armaldo/tyrannitar, so uh, i guess its time to say bye for now...

"I love them, so much that I am tempted to steal that syle *_*"

Steal...? NEVER!!! -thwacks- Wait, steal what? xD And your siggy is so cool. I love the look on stupid Sasuke's face. (:

Anyone have suggestions on what I should do? I'm so bored right now. >.

"I love them, so much that I am tempted to steal that syle *_*"

Steal...? NEVER!!! -thwacks- Wait, steal what? xD And your siggy is so cool. I love the look on stupid Sasuke's face. (:

Anyone have suggestions on what I should do? I'm so bored right now. >_<

The style of lineless pokemon.

And I love my signature too. I found it yesterday surfing the internet. Totally made my day XD

And for an idea... ummm...

I suggest making some of you favorite anime characters (if you watch anime, anyways=

It's really fun. Really. XD

xD Okay.. -thwacks Artiste- That's MY job to thwack! xP

And I'm not so good with Trainers. Dx And I hardly watch any anime. =/

Hmm.. I'd most likely fail at that. I mean, I've /tried/ making up people. /Not/ easy for me. xD I just stick to Pokemon. -thinks- I need new Pokemon ideas.. =/

I have an idea for a pokemon mix. Can you make a Treeko/Flareon mix? Also, I see you make walkies. Can you make a walkie of:
girl.png
If not, you don't have to.

Hmm.. I could try the mix, I haven't done a mix in a while though. xD

As for the Walkie, do you want it animated? =) If it's animated, it'll take a bit longer.

EDIT:
Flareecko.png
Treeckeon.png

I made the fusion. 8D Well, two fusions. ^^ I don't really think I did well, though. >.

You did well, as always!

The first one seems a little funny to me, but I really can't point it out at the moment.

If I find out what's wrong, I'll tell you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.