• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Edit: thank you ^^^^^^
just so people would know why beldum is going to evolve, also levels are actual calculations in the pokemon world, if you watched one of the first season pokemon anime episodes you would know this :p

I haven't watched the first couple seasons in forever. I just remember there being a large difference. As an example, I don't think Pokemon in there learned their moves by levels. But, maybe I'm wrong. I probably am. So, whatever is cool.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
the anime is weird when it comes to moves. charmander knows flamethrower without evolving, but the anime says pidgeotto learns whirlwind at level 21 which isnt weird

That's why, as long as no one has a problem with it, I'll have my Pokemon learn anything in their moveset, with the exception of egg moves,

Like how my Zangoose knows Crush Claw, even though it doesn't learn it until level 28.

That's another thing. We should really coordinate the universal time. Especially near the beginning of the RP, it was day for half of us and the middle of night for others. Any ideas as to how we can coordinate the time better?

So what Time Zone are y'all in? Because when it's 3 (PM I assume) in the RP it's 11 PM where I live! So it's like I'm only operating in nighttime or something.