• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

Uh, I left this rp a long time ago, and I still get notifications. Just started getting them, but apparently this hasn't been dead. Nice.

Well, I've looked through it, and it'd appear as though it's not "dead" in a sense, as in there's still some posts. Might make a comeback to Pokecharms and Pokemon in general soon, though.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
dont make me seem so sad I actually have to make someone for james (just thinking about it is sad)
this isn't funny anymore im actually going to do it. (find out if he really does it in the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z!)
imagine if you can actually have someone you're shipped with appear out of nowhere in real life lol

Goddammit. I hate you all. So much.

You made me care about Luke, Aurus, Raina, Shade, and Harry again. What the hell?

I checked on Discord about your storybook ending, and I placed my thoughts there about that. Read it. Done?

Okay, so like I said in my Discord message, there's a lot more of Luke and Aurus's story to tell. I might get back into Pokemon RPs and use him as a recurring OC. If this is all a book, that can't happen.

Also, I would love to (even if I have to wait a while) PRP with you all again. I know last time it got chaotic. This time, we can wait until everyone has an extended period of available time. Last time, it was rushed and we brought in a ton of people. Now we can handpick some. Totally up to you guys though.

Wow.

I actually enjoyed some of Fantamus (aside from some people who happen to be named after eeveelutions) so yeah, id appreciate another RP. Definitely at a time where we all have the time to do that.

I think we can work something out for the ending, possibly set it up for a sequel where we can all attempt to fix these characters or something similar.

I hope we can actually pull through and finish Pruie. Pruie has actually been the most enjoyable RP I've ever done and the only one I've gotten close to finishing.