• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why can't you just edit your post for it to be one of the starters? That's not against any rules or anything.

I'm interested in joining, but want to be able to hop right in without going through a bunch of forced exposition. Could we just say I'm from another region, and came here. And say I didn't receive a starter from Hickory, but instead have a Riolu from my time in Sinnoh?

Well, I guess I wanted to make sure I established Angel's newest addition as a strong Pokemon who would put up a fight before being captured. I kinda got on a roll, and, that turned into, like, four or five paragraphs. And here I thought my introductory post was long...

Nuzlocke rules would certainly prove interesting. I think if he went with a Nuzlocke, though, he would've stated it in the title or a main part of it, since that would be an important element. Whether something is Anime- or Game-style though, is something usually overlooked, even though there's a huge difference. Like how my Zangoose knows Crush Claw. If we're RPing game style, I'm gonna need to change that, otherwise I'm walkin' around with a level 26+ Zangoose at the beginning.