• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That'd be fun. Your poison jabbing zangoose is too strong for me tho. I'm going to need a beldum or something

So does Enigma Town have a gym leader? I was thinking maybe a Psychic Leader since Enigma Town seems mysterious (like the Enigma Code), and Psychic Pokemon are mysterious. Maybe she has Beldum and Kirlia?

What's the grass type gym leader's name?! I'm about to battle the gym leader, so I need it as soon as possible.

Edit: I'm gonna assume his name is Flax. Help! I feel like I'm in control of all of the details!

Last edited:
Someone should make a map of Pruie. Obviously, the creator of this RP hasn't been paying attention to it, so I could make it if you guys want. Or is that too control-y?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think nobody is in control and we're all just putting ideas for the region since the creator is busy. It'd be great if you would make a map Mockingchu.

And... I just created the Gardenberry Tournament via the suggestion of Dapper_Cat. If you guys don't want it, I'll edit my post to get rid of it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, it can be full of Devon Scope required things. You can buy some at the PokeMart and see shows of Kecleon stuff. And there can be another competition for only trainers with Kecleon.

True, true. However, Enigma Town's original purpose was to encounter Darkrai, in the Ruins. However, I gave up on that idea, but it still might happen very, very, very soon.

Glad to see my idea has been taken into suggestion. I agree that the next town shouldn't have a gym. Otherwise, I feel like it would be moving the adventure on far too quickly. After the next town, that could be when we move through the mountain. After the mountain, the fighting gym, of course.

Also, should we make up an "Evil Team" for this region?

@Azuru What does that note say?

@Shimmering Only problem with that is that an admin's permission is required to even see Darkrai.

Holy frick I wasn't getting notification's for this sorry

I think the Team name should be Team Shadow like they saidand their goal would be to genetic modify pokemon to be shadow pokemon and use them to destroy crap

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Shimmering so were going to go to another side town before a gym? doesn't this seem familiar" Scorch says while thinking of the fact we just did that.