• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

ummmmmmm...... I may have joined without checking the thread... OOPS! Sorry, and if you want me to leave, I will delete my threads and leave this RP.

ScorchPlayz, I love the name Ignis for Combusken! I have a character in a story named Ignus, but it's close enough!
And Azuru, sorry for not responding, I was watching a show then eating.

So Serena is the Bug Type Gym Leader? ScorchPlayz called the Gym Leader Serena, but was that just something he made up? Or are there actual set names (and set teams) for Gym Leaders that I can find somewhere? It'd be really helpful. And also helpful to know the layout of the region and town/city names, but I'm just nitpick-y sometimes.

Yes, a layout of the towns would be nice. Are all the gyms in order, are there towns in between? Are there gyms we'll pass by that we need to skip and come back to later? *Cough* Norman and Giovanni *Cough* A list of the Gym Leaders' names and their Pokemon would be nice, too.

Also, since this is Anime-Style, rather than an Elite Four, I assume we'd fight through a tournament first?

True, It's a possibillity that we could have another thread for the tournament.
Plus, my character has been waiting on the second route, going to the next town (which is currently unnamed)

No. Also, we (all the people in the RP) should have to go through a town and then to the city with the gym in it, not just skip to the next gym

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Venipede Beautifly and Dustpx I guess, I just made those up and didn't hear any complaints but I guess they aren't official because the maker of the RP didn't say the official Pokemon