• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

upload_2017-7-6_21-41-19.png

After Gardenberry, we realize there's construction of the Fara Gym, so we head to Kecleon Town instead. Then we head to Fara (possibly our first Team Shadow encounter), which has a Flying Type Gym. After Fara is Whitewater, which has a Water Gym. We cross the bridge to Kyona Town with a Psychic Gym. Little Creek Town has no Gym. Doragon Village has a Dragon Gym. Clear Rose Village is is a lush town in a rugged area of Pruie. No Gym here. Mount Jagged is massive, and hard to pass. No official Gym Leader, but a very powerful Rock Type Trainer. Honurk City has a Fighting Gym. Cross the bridge to the West. Go to Chi Town which has a Ground Type Gym. Then Sea City has the Elite 4/Champ.

Sound good? If not, we can all modify it. I really hope I'm not tearing control away from you all. Make sure you let me know if I start doing that.:(

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The Pruie Region Is A Island Where, In The North Its Cold And There is A Giant Mountain Called Mt. Akdov (Where The Pokemon League Is.) The South Is Mostly Grassland With the South-East Being Forest And Where You Start. There Are Gyms Instead Of Trials. The Gyms Being (In This Order) BUG, GRASS, FIGHTING, ROCK, GROUND, FLYING, STEEL, AND ICE.

Unimportant stuff:D
I mean, what's to the South of Sinnoh? The North of Unova? The East of Kalos? All unimportant stuff. Kind of like how Canada and Mexico borded the US, but they're different countries. Well, some other region borders Pruie. Maybe we can visit in another RP (or even this one!)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Since I have a really big feeling Aurus is going to evolve at the tournament I'm going to take the liberty of evolving my Beldum, with a training post obviously.

Unimportant stuff:D
I mean, what's to the South of Sinnoh? The North of Unova? The East of Kalos? All unimportant stuff. Kind of like how Canada and Mexico borded the US, but they're different countries. Well, some other region borders Pruie. Maybe we can visit in another RP (or even this one!)
Lol.

Well, the Fighting Gym Leader would probably be anxious to just get down to the fight, being a Fighting-Type trainer and all. Actually, I think the rest of the Gym Leaders from here on should at least partially reflect their types. For the Ice gym leader for example, I'm thinking maybe a quiet, analytic type of woman?

OK so
Bug- Antisocial chick
Grass- Flamboyant male with a spanking fetish
Fighting- Undecided
Rock- Undecided
Ground- Undecided
Flying- Obseesed with parkour. Will not challenge you unless you survive a hardcore parkour over lava and jump from a platform onto a trampoline.
Steel- undecided
Ice- Cool, smart chick

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK so
Bug- Antisocial chick
Grass- Flamboyant male with a spanking fetish
Fighting- Undecided
Rock- Undecided
Ground- Undecided
Flying- Obseesed with parkour. Will not challenge you unless you survive a hardcore parkour over lava and jump from a platform onto a trampoline.
Steel- undecided
Ice- Cool, smart chick
this... this is amazing. I'll just fly over the parkour jump the trampoline and continue flying. when will we move on to the next day?