• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

upload_2017-7-7_13-52-8.png

Honurk City it located in the Honurk Hills. Then, cross a bridge to get to Geo Town (Rock Gym). Trek through the Kragg Mountains to reach Valleyville (Ground Gym). Get out of the valley and to Zephyr City (Flying Gym). Then, Fly or take a boat to Alum City (Steel Gym). Head back to Zephyr City, and head to the icy North where Berg City is (Ice Gym). Then, Fly, Surf, or Boat across the river to Mount Akdov, where the Pokemon League is. Non-Gym towns/cities can be scattered throughout.

Thanks! What bracket will be used for the tourney? I think there's six of us (me, Shimmering, Azuru, ScorchPlayz, fasttypingyay, Dapper_Cat), so will we use 2 random other trainers so we can do a tourney of eight?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
those two random trainers should be there just to be there, we should also make it pokemon showdown so we know who's the winner and don't have super long fights

OK we gotta start battles. Who wants to battle me? Also link we will use for the battles: pokemonshowdown.com copy and paste my showdown name is HysanDax

Gg, didn't get notified. I'll face Hysan I guess. Are we RPing each move that goes down, or just skipping RPing the fight? And everything's level 25, is that right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, we can do whatever we want for the RP, showdown is just so we know who will win and it doesn't end up being long. You can make your Pokemon use the same moves in showdown in the RP if you want