• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

You should've won. Aurus was level 30 not 25. He had to be because he's only available via event in S/M, but still, I felt like my win wasn't really deserved.

I'd say not change levels. I was offline, too. I have an odd preference with my sleeping schedule (American Eastern Time) with waking up around 1 P.M. and going to sleep around 4 or 5 A.M. Anyways, should be on whenever, so let me know when you're ready, @ScorchPlayz

@fasttypingyay How in the world did your Charmeleon blast up to Level 34 after being only Level 25 in the tournament? Also, make sure to watch which letters need to be capitalized and which letters need to be lower-cased. We don't want this thread to get locked, though a simple mistake such as capitalization shouldn't warrant that.

Gardevoir, since it's around level 30, has a bad bond with Soren, which means it won't listen to him that much.

P.S. I have a ton of free time, yay.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait, how will I handle this? I'm such a bad RPer how can I make a post with Lillian? (only saying this in case I win which I highly doubt)

If you want to give me permission to auto your character for an improved fight, I can oblige. I can write up scenarios and send them to you via private message if you'd like. Also, sending you a battle request on Showdown.

I actually wasn't sure if I would pick Totodile or Treecko for my starter. Guess it's good I ended up picking Totodile. That Croconaw was the only reason that won Angel's battle with Hysan, too. I'll get to typing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I had to close the match to forfeit so I can't provide the replay. Angel was so worried that she isn't going to do well, yet her Pokemon counter like half of the rest of us I need to get OP to match her Croconaw. feels bad that I didn't get flaffy. all that training could've made me win. ;-;

@fasttypingyay How in the world did your Charmeleon blast up to Level 34 after being only Level 25 in the tournament? Also, make sure to watch which letters need to be capitalized and which letters need to be lower-cased. We don't want this thread to get locked, though a simple mistake such as capitalization shouldn't warrant that.
Well, to be fair, my Pokemon were already level 26, 27, and 28 before tournament but @ScorchPlayz bumped them down to level 25. After that, Hysan was with Soren in the forest for a long time, so of course Hysan was grinding. He got all of his Pokemon to their 30's, level wise. So yeah, that's how Charmeleon is level 34.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Please say exactly when I said your Pokemon were level 25 in this entire thread. I said "how about all our Pokemon are level 25 to be fair?" And nobody, including you, said we should have level 26-28 Pokemon. And Honurk City is on Hills, there's no caves or forests, just routes and trainers