• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

ScorchPlayz wants to rejoin and become grossly overpowered and defeat us, creating several plot holes in the process.
Okay, in all seriousness, read his comment. Two peopleare against it and 1 is for it.

Last edited:
It's up to Legendary. I don't care. He wants to come back? A'ight, I'm cool with it, but I'm leaving it up to y'all. I'm usually too willing with stuff like this, so I don't like to count my opinion in stuff like this. If he starts from where he left off, then it's 2 to 2 right now, so we'll have to leave it up to Legendary once he comes back.

Part of the reason why I don't want him to come back is extremely unjustified, anyways.
Last time I let someone come back, they ended up getting into a fight with me, dodging every hit, and killing me (It was a nuzlocke RP, you could be either a trainer or a Pokemon).

Well, the main part of an RP is to, you know.. enjoy it. Not speedrun through it like some menial task. And it kinda messes it up for others, too. Just know I plan to (and I'm pretty sure @Azuru feels a similar way, call me out if I'm wrong) take things at my own pace and not rush to keep up with you. Remember, half of us are still only halfway through.

Also, sorry for having Raina be kind of a hotheaded jerk, it was just her expressing my anger for you interrupting an intense "boss fight" of sorts out of nowhere, and how you kinda made Darcia seem weak and yours OP. I just was actually excited to do a cool fight, and I unintentionally made a decent character (Darcia) for once.

Alive. Hopefully next time we battle Team Shadow I'll be able to reply more often. The vision of Dark Ursa needs to be fulfilled. >:D
Also, I'm trying to slooooooow down. I'm at a decent pace currently with only five badges like Azuru. I'll probably head to Zephyr City soon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm off moderation. I can post like 7 posts in half an hour and be where everyone else is. I'm just gonna wait for legendary to vote.