• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

It's a joke I use a lot. If people ask if I'm alive (if some of my Skype buddies are gone for like, ten-fifteen minutes, we declare them as dead) I usually respond with a sarcastic "no."

Hey guys.

I already know Scorch told Azuru and Dapper, maybe Shimmering and Mockingchu, but yes. I made a new account.

Not only that, I started a roleplay on it. I know I will be banned, and it could've been avoidable if I didn't tell Scorch on Skype. He said it was fun for me to be on Charms. Maybe he was right, but I don't regret getting banned here, especially since you all are the group I trust most. You may report me now, though you don't need my consent. I will be banned because I think admins are keeping an eye on me for one-word posts. I don't know any admins on this forums, and I don't plan to. I don't want to be rude, but I'm probably gonna look at this like I do at other things I know I won't get unbanned on: They suck and don't deserve me, and you guys don't, not if I'm gonna break rules I didn't know exist and get told this by @ScorchPlayz on Skype at the last second. Well, I guess this is goodbye. Someone say I left Pruie or something. I don't care what you do to my character.

Ugh. Welp Scorch told me that you feel like a douche and I know you most likely reported me. Bye guys, I quit the RP in advance, even if I'm not banned.

I've been so excited to get to the flying gym for so long, she should have a full team of 5-6 to make it challenging (i feel like the rest of the gym leaders have been too easy) in my opinion. If that's okay. I wanna have Raina have some trouble with it.

He's actually a friend's cat. He sent the picture over Skype at one time. I believe his words were "My Cat is so Dapper. We just put a pot on his head and he was chill with it," or something along those lines.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Legit I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown of how I should go back into the RP XD. Should I send a letter? I NEED TO KNOW IM AN OVERDRAMATIC NERD!!

Plot twist: What if Soren got kidnapped by Team Shadow (again) and the reason they keep trying to "kidnap" him is because the leader of Team Shadow wants Soren to take his place as the leader of Team Shadow?

vote now on your phones!

You should first establish Soren as a seasoned trainer or really fricking rich, then it'll fit the plot.
Or the heiress of Team Shadow (Darcia's daughter-or son! You can be gay!) has a love interest in Soren and keeps kidnapping you in a stalker/unrequited love kinda thing.

If it was the really fricking rich part, I'd imagine Angel would have to be included in that, unless they're just unaware. I like the idea of it being the heir(ess?) having a romantic/sexual interest in Soren.

I like both of the ideas, that Azuru thought of, especially the last one. But I might go with the one with being a seasoned trainer. It's just...

Do you think this is a seasoned trainer?

The actual Team Shadow hideout should be in the Desolate forest.
(brb, gotta have some food.)

I like the heir(ess) one too. I'm going to do both in a single post, guys! And why am I writing this in italics? Meh, who cares. (when I say both, I'm gonna do the 'seasoned trainer' and 'heiress' one in a post. So, that's cool.)
Also, Soren has the same number of badges as Hysan (who is currently nonexistent, i think)
so I'd say Soren's a seasoned trainer.

Yeah, that's cool. A festival's happening in Zephyr city. Also, youR character should send a letter to Raina, Angel, or Soren, or anyone else. That's my suggestion.
Anyway, time for me to get to writing!