• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

*Angel uses her Vibrava.*
Yeah, she's definitely using Rikki. Poseidon would probably be too clumsy in his current state, and she wouldn't want to risk Tempest or Kitsune becoming Shadow Pokemon.

As soon as Angel uttered a command, I'd see Rikki charging in there. She'd probably have Rikki aim for the weaker opponents, but he might not listen and attack Dragalge instead.

I was beta-reading another chapter. As of right now, I am good. Also, for those that don't have it, Grammarly is a goddamn gift from whatever divine figure you believe in. If none, then it's just a gift, I guess.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll be returning with buffed Pokemon at the league tournament. Or maybe while you are in team shadow's place? Please leave some nerds (team shadow members) for me, I'll probably be back by tomorrow. And I'm gonna have good Pokemon and rek half of the RPers here.

Last edited:
So now you wanna come back?
Dude, it's too late. You left a long time ago. I don't think you completely deserve to come back.
It would mess up the plot and story structure.
I for one, do not agree that you should come back. We already set up our Team Shadow fight, and there's no such thing as Quadruple battles.

Get into your own fights, because we've set this up. And it's not like those are the only Team Shadow Members.

If you really wanna come back, you have to start all the way back where you started, like how me, Legendary, and Angel did after a hiatus.

But it's the majority vote. I do not agree, but if Mockingchu, Fastt, Dapper, Shimmering, or Legendary think you should stay, or the majority believe you should, you can, but I don't think you should.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't exactly want to fight with you against team shadow, but in the very least I want to do the tournament that wouldn't mess with the plot that much. I can make a bunch of posts of doing the gyms and continue after the hiatus. I don't really care for that.

Last edited:
Me? I suppose I agree with Azuru.
Would really mess up our story structure, AND plot, like Azuru said.
Also, you would have to catch up with the rest of us, (pretty much make a very long post,) like Dapper_Cat, Azuru, and LegendaryKids did after a hiatus.
Plus, I thought the RP (not the discussion) was a Private/Closed RP.
Also, Quadruple battles are nonexistent (nonexistent: do not exist)
So I really do agree with Azuru.