• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

Lol, I'm alive, just had to go to a Target for some stuff. My final team is set up, and I am ready for the tournament we have to get into the Pokemon League, if we are still doing that. If so, it should be on showdown.

Alright. I'm changing my vote on Scorch. He messaged me on skype (we are IRL friends) and he asked if he wanted him to come back and he would go from where he left off. I said sure, so I guess it's now 1-3.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD I mean stronger Pokemon and I can't rek u guys yet. When I'm at your level you're all pretty much dead tho. :p don't worry, the league is probably going to be in showdown anyways so i can't dodge every move.

My pokemon aren't exactly battle ready.
Everyone else has like high level super saiyan captain falcon fully evolved Pokemon and I have....
-a disobiedent Swadloon I refuse to evolve because Leavanny us ugly
-a fluffy cloud
-a fire-diarrhea Pokemon
-and an Azumarill.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lmao, u just need a bit of a spark in ur life. and something else. :p perhaps a fakemon I can make for u? (it's easy for me idk why its hard for others)

I don't do Fakemon, sorry.
I know the next two Pokemon I'll catch already. One of them is fairly powerful with a mega evolution (I won't make it meGA evolve tho) and the other is a steel type.

I have....

-A dragonfly
-A cat/ferret thing that's not even obedient right now (gonna need to fix that before Showdown)
-A crocodile/caveman thing
-and a fire fox.
Still need that Fire Stone to evolve Kitsune, too. Also, I'm about to post.

I'm with everyone else on this idea. In the group with the majority of people. That means it's
1-4
I also have...

-A chandelier
-A grass dinosaur?
-Brave Bird
-Something in a dress.
-A Lion that's not pink.

I think those are the Pokemon I have so far.

Last edited:
I have a decent team I think. But if we're derpifying them...

I have a dog on two legs.
An aloof bear that can't even...
A crazy monkey that's on fire.
A traumatized bird.
And a dragon. But a tiny dragon.

Well, I have:
-An overgrown lizard
-A ghost in a lawn mower
-a good-looking sea serpent
-a ferret that can only go in a straight line
-a huge dragon that came from a shell
-and a butterfly