• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Powerless (Discussion)

What should the new name be?

• Demonkin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The wicked ones

• Calderons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aberrants

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Obscrians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotonaru

• Deviants

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Elementals (keep as is)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_

Parker's stance and fighting style is based off of the Abyss Watchers boss from Dark Souls 3.

I would recommend watching this video if you want to get a feel for how he fights. The first phase of the boss is how he fights normally, and the second phase is when he gives a fight his everything.

Thanks for that, but the "fighting" that Parker and Neta will be doing will be strictly for the purposes of a timeskip. That's how they'll spend the hours in between now and dark. That was my plan from the start to speed things up like I promised. My next post will have three parts to it, and I'll be very careful with how I word it so I'm not autoing Parker, so look out.

I'll just put Urias bio here. Since I might use her for a while.

Name: Uruha Mellias
Personality: She likes to act 'cool' and be edgy on purpose. She's already reckless and impulsive, but anything that involves her friend Oriana will make her more so.
Appearance: Urias stands at 5'8. She has lots of bruises on her body. Her hair is short brown, usually she just let her hair unkempt. Her attire consist of mainly blacks clothes. She wears blacks 'ninja' garb and blacks combat boots. Her blacks sword is sheathed on her left hips. And yes, she intentionally describe her attire as 'blacks' because she think her black is darker than normal black and thus, she use plurals to multiply the cool factor.
Power: N/A.
Weapons: She wields a sword named after her friend, Oriana. It's a short sword made of kurogane, a variant of black steel imported from the Far East. A white crytal is embedded on it's hilt. The sword has the power to induce vibration on contact, the crystal would shine whenever this power is used.
Other:
Backstory:
she was recruited into the blood knight as a test subject for the 'remnant' project. Her first real mission is to capture an aberrant coded 'star shooter'. The task was actually assigned to a group of three persons, but she intentionally ditched the other two so she can claim all the fame for herself. What can go wrong anyway?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
That's probably the only post I'll get today, because I'll be going to the local fair with some friends. Didn't want to leave you guys hanging though, sorry if the post seems rushed or messy.

My most recent post starts to explain the majority of Magnus’ powers, they’ll be fully explained latter in full detail, just know that his powers have checks and balances.

Also, I didn’t know if you (E.K.A.N.S.) wanted Anka alive or not, so I didn’t explain her condition so that she can die without having to change any previous posts. Sorry if I controlled or interacted with Anka or Neta with too much control over them.

Finally, are we going with Neta got hit by the arrow, cause if we are, then Parker just left Neta to burn... nice going Parker...

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
My most recent post starts to explain the majority of Magnus’ powers, they’ll be fully explained latter in full detail, just know that his powers have checks and balances.

Also, I didn’t know if you (E.K.A.N.S.) wanted Anka alive or not, so I didn’t explain her condition so that she can die without having to change any previous posts. Sorry if I controlled or interacted with Anka or Neta with too much control over them.

Finally, are we going with Neta got hit by the arrow, cause if we are, then Parker just left Neta to burn... nice going Parker...

He was angry, can you blame him?

Maybe you can blame him a little bit...

The innkeeper's status will be unknown for the rest of the RP unless I decide to bring her back. And about the controlling thing, all of us have been doing it to each other and hopefully that won't happen again. I autoed a sparring match with Neta and Parker but it was necessary to move the RP along. Parker autoed Neta getting hit, screaming, and falling to the floor (I ended my last post by saying that the arrow was "sailing toward" Neta, which meant it was still in the air and Parker could have seen and blocked it. I didn't have it hit or have her scream and fall.) Not that it matters, I'll take the hit.

Name: Myla Emory

Personality: Myla is usually honest, generous, loyal towards other people like any knight should be thanks to her training and manners thought to her, even is she often looks like she's cold and often sticks to the reality. She is quite merciful towards Aberrants only imprisoning them if found, but if there are any civilians in threat because of them she wont hesitate to eliminate them.

Appearance: Myla is 5'8", has fire brick red hair that reaches midway on her back often wearing it in a braid or open and has midnight blue eyes. Her knight armor looks like a typical knight, though she doesn't wear the helmet often. If she is wearing her normal clothes, she wears a plain with shirt whit a brown leather west and a dark brown skirt that barley reaches her knees.

Power: N/A

Weapons: "Battle Blades" It's a weapon that I've designed myself or at least i think that it's my original design. I call it my "own" design because I haven't seen anything that looks exactly like it. Anyway here's the description.
"Battle Blades" are two blades that are melee weapons held by hand and if put side by side by their handles they resemble a blade of a battleaxe. Both males and females can use this weapon. If I can't use Battle Blades I'm fine with using a normal Long-sword.
IMG_20180623_194506.jpg IMG_20180623_194522 (1).jpg
Here are some pictures that i drew myself

Other: In battle she often relies on her speed and attack, due to her strategy being: be fast and hit hard. Her defense isn't the best, so if you manage to hit her few times she would be done pretty quickly. Oh, and Stargazer

Backstory (optional): Myla comes from a family that lives in the kingdom of Pless. The name Emory is quite famous among people, due to the fact that there has been nearly always at least one knight from every generation from the family. The latest knight (Other than Myla) was her grandfather. He was Mylas hero and one of the reasons why she became a Knight. The other reason why she became a knight was to protect those who can't protect them self. Her family raised her to believe that Aberrants were criminals and bad/evil people in general. Now she's part of the Blood Knights and tries to do her best with what she thinks is for the best.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker autoed Neta getting hit, screaming, and falling to the floor (I ended my last post by saying that the arrow was "sailing toward" Neta, which meant it was still in the air and Parker could have seen and blocked it. I didn't have it hit or have her scream and fall.) Not that it matters, I'll take the hit.

Sorry... The way you wrote it made it seem like she was already hit by the arrow with the whole "to express her pain physically." bit. It sounded like the arrow, that had already hit her, made her pain be expressed physically. Although now I can see how you meant it, I just took it the wrong way.

If he become the leader. Do you plan to have him running around cities chasing our group? If yes, then I think it's too fast. It's like the blood knight has run out of good people to sent out.

All these assumptions. No, with the difficulty level of the current Blood Knight your facing and how big of a challenge he's giving, I likely won't be introducing Osiris for quite some time.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
You meant the hilt of his sword, right? Claro wasn't gonna call Parker out on it because I know what you meant lol

Unless his hands are on the sharp part, if that's the case then Parker is a savage

Definitely meant hilt, he's crazy but not that much so...

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
By the way, here's a simple explanation of the powered up "Shadow Demon" form(s) using Naruto as a basis.

nine_tailed_naruto__stage_3__with_chakra__by_woop_curtis_woop-d5g9swo.png

Naruto's one tail cloak form will represent the form Parker is currently using. He can't control it and it's only a fraction of the power.

naruto_uzumaki_kyuubi_4_tails_mode_by_strife_000-d5jf5zy.png

Naruto's four tail cloak form will represent a second form Parker will have. It's even more uncontrollable as Parker will barely even be able to think. It's massively destructive and uses a little less than half the maximum power.

ee67db26c352e37bd87ab5ce3e3f455f.png

Naruto's nine tail chakra form will represent Parker's final form. Parker will have full control over the power making him extremely strong.

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm excited! @everyone, don't hesitate to develop your characters' powers throughout the RP.

...Damn, I should be in bed right now since I got work early in the morning but I want to hammer out a reply before I go to sleep.

You guys are freaking awesome.

And since you gave me references like Dark Souls 3 and Naruto to understand Parker, I'll give y'all a little something to understand Claro's powers better. He can let out a shrill scream like the ReDead from the Legend of Zelda series, which stuns opponents and renders them unable to move. He does other things too, you'll find out real soon...