• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Powerless (Discussion)

What should the new name be?

• Demonkin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The wicked ones

• Calderons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aberrants

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Obscrians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotonaru

• Deviants

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Elementals (keep as is)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Is this Neta you're talking to, or just an NPC girl? If it's the latter, you'd have to answer for her. If it's Neta, then you're teleporting all over the place. You were just asleep in an inn a minute ago, which should be farther away from where we are, so you wouldn't be able to hear Neta's voice, wake up and suddenly be in front of her.

Also in your previous post you stopped by the inn and asked if you could stay the night when if you read our posts you'd know that it was past three in the morning. The innkeeper would be asleep by then and the doors would be locked, but I let that slide because there are ways of writing around it. Like, you could've banged on the door really loud and the innkeeper woke up with a candle to light her way down the stairs and let you in, reluctantly.

In the future please be more consistent with everyone else's posts. Pay attention to time and distance. Don't warp from point A to point B, and use common sense as not many places are open in the middle of the night. But you would have to write around it rather than having me do it for you.

Consistency goes under the "follow all Pokécharms rules" requirement of this RP. You'll find it in "General Role Play Rules" in the General Role Play board, but I've also quoted it below. Please go back and read the Pokécharms rules carefully.
NPC. So I am going to edit my post.

@Top_Smug_ For a minute there I thought you were stuck again since you hadn't replied in a while. If you don't know where to go from a certain point in the RP, please don't hesitate to let me know and I could offer suggestions. Parker's still your guy though so I won't be suggesting all his actions. You're probably busy with other RP's too, so that might've been it. Here for you if you need it though.

Also Parker is jealous lmao

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
@Top_Smug_ For a minute there I thought you were stuck again since you hadn't replied in a while. If you don't know where to go from a certain point in the RP, please don't hesitate to let me know and I could offer suggestions. Parker's still your guy though so I won't be suggesting all his actions. You're probably busy with other RP's too, so that might've been it. Here for you if you need it though.

Also Parker is jealous lmao

Sorry for not responding until now lol

I've been at work and also busy with other rps is all. I posted on my break.

I feel like I need more of this to move along Mallory’s intentions and reasoning so im just gonna make a new character if everyone’s ok with that:

Name: Marybelle Ray Steed
Fake name: Davina Bright

Personality: Marybelle is a caring but serious woman, she’s a risk taker but at the same time a good thinker, her motto is, “there’s a difference between being a risk taker and being reckless”. She believes in the idea that Abberants are people we should protect not harm and she does her best to fight for these people whenever she can. Although she does not believe in evil humans she believes in evil intentions and ideas, which gives her the idea that anyone can become corrupt but can be healed over time.

Appearance: Marybelle is 5’ 8”, wears black metal shoulder pads and a black metal breastplate over a black dress like top that gets cut off at her upper thigh and covers both of her sleeves entirely. On her lower half she has a black skirt like bottom that covers most of her left lower thigh and some of her left leg but conceals everything on her right side. She wears black boots and has silver metal bands around her wrists that are used to carry daggers. She has shiny sky blue hair and same colored eyes.

Power:N/A

Weapon(s): Although Marybelle is fairly skilled with most weapons she always carries 3 in particular.

A lance made out of dark blue metal like material with a jewel embedded handle
6 daggers that she carries on her wrists
And a rapier sword sheathed in a silver/white color sheath

Other: Um

Backstory: Marybelle grew up poor and she never learned to trust anyone but herself until at the age of 9 she got lost in the forest and never managed to escape.

While alone in the wilderness she had to learn how to fend for herself and she began improving her skills with different makeshift weapons she would create out of rocks and twigs she would find. She started off by looting any passing travelers and slowly progressed into killing wildlife for her to eat and building small shelters for her to sleep in.

At the age of 18 she found a 16 year old boy wandering in the forest, she followed the boy while watching him from the trees and after a while the boy collapsed, shocked Marybelle dragged the boys body back to a small shelter she had built where she took care of him until he woke up again after about a year Marybelle told the boy that she had to go find something to do in order to make money, when the boy asked her what she would want to do she replied, kill to help others. The boy had a rush of ideas flow into him and thus Marybelle has inspired someone.

Before she left she gave the boy a bow and a knife for him to use and keep in case they ever were to meet again.

I feel like I need more of this to move along Mallory’s intentions and reasoning so im just gonna make a new character if everyone’s ok with that:

Name: Marybelle Ray Steed
Fake name: Davina Bright

Personality: Marybelle is a caring but serious woman, she’s a risk taker but at the same time a good thinker, her motto is, “there’s a difference between being a risk taker and being reckless”. She believes in the idea that Abberants are people we should protect not harm and she does her best to fight for these people whenever she can. Although she does not believe in evil humans she believes in evil intentions and ideas, which gives her the idea that anyone can become corrupt but can be healed over time.

Appearance: Marybelle is 5’ 8”, wears black metal shoulder pads and a black metal breastplate over a black dress like top that gets cut off at her upper thigh and covers both of her sleeves entirely. On her lower half she has a black skirt like bottom that covers most of her left lower thigh and some of her left leg but conceals everything on her right side. She wears black boots and has silver metal bands around her wrists that are used to carry daggers. She has shiny sky blue hair and same colored eyes.

Power:N/A

Weapon(s): Although Marybelle is fairly skilled with most weapons she always carries 3 in particular.

A lance made out of dark blue metal like material with a jewel embedded handle
6 daggers that she carries on her wrists
And a rapier sword sheathed in a silver/white color sheath

Other: Um

Backstory: Marybelle grew up poor and she never learned to trust anyone but herself until at the age of 9 she got lost in the forest and never managed to escape.

While alone in the wilderness she had to learn how to fend for herself and she began improving her skills with different makeshift weapons she would create out of rocks and twigs she would find. She started off by looting any passing travelers and slowly progressed into killing wildlife for her to eat and building small shelters for her to sleep in.

At the age of 18 she found a 16 year old boy wandering in the forest, she followed the boy while watching him from the trees and after a while the boy collapsed, shocked Marybelle dragged the boys body back to a small shelter she had built where she took care of him until he woke up again after about a year Marybelle told the boy that she had to go find something to do in order to make money, when the boy asked her what she would want to do she replied, kill to help others. The boy had a rush of ideas flow into him and thus Marybelle has inspired someone.

Before she left she gave the boy a bow and a knife for him to use and keep in case they ever were to meet again.
Yeah, new characters aren't a problem, especially if you want to move the plot along. That's what I did with Claro. Accepted, but I wish you'd punctuated that better because right here it sounds like Mallory slept for a year straight:
she took care of him until he woke up again after about a year Marybelle told the boy that she had to go find something to do in order to make money
Unless he actually did??? :-O

I mean Magnus looks like some some idiot with a mask on, so unless there was something specific that Parker picked up on, there’s no real reason why he should be assumed to be part of the higher class.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Isn't he wearing his family crest and colors? You said that's what he wears when in public, although I might be mistaken.

I mean, his family’s color is black, so outside of the noble spectrum he doesn’t look out of place. I think you might have been confused with the two separate outfits he wears.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I mean, his family’s color is black, so outside of the noble spectrum he doesn’t look out of place. I think you might have been confused with the two separate outfits he wears.

Probably, I can't really check around the website either cause I can only post while on break or when nobody is looking right now.

I'll edit it when I can

Ya, the guy is an heir to a influential noble house and a vigilante of sorts, so he’s developed a really good capability of reading people.

Anyhow, just wanted to communicate the fact that I’ll be at a camp for today and tomorrow. The camp won’t take all day but I won’t be able to post as much.

Sure thing, here's a rundown. Neta, a waitress and nurse (she gets fired), is kidnapped by children in the night who work for Claro. He's a Blood Knight with a secret mission directly from the king to capture Neta, codenamed the Seed, and bring pregnant women to her so she can use her powers on them and turn their children into Aberrants. The kingdom will then raise them to be soulless pawns, killing machines, tools of war, and personal sex slaves for the nobles. Claro's next move is to burn down the inn and kill anyone close to Neta but take her alive.

That's from my end. Easen has been captured by another Blood Knight and no one knows where he is. Clayton is at Arisa's window trying to make up with her. Parker and Neta are about to go shopping. Magnus disappeared into the shadows. Chase is a hunter who was looking for Neta, but walked out the inn after not finding her there. Allen is an Aberrant but doesn't know it yet, but we currently don't know his whereabouts. It's the calm before the storm.

That's a summary plus current events. If you're asking me to reveal where I'm planning to take this RP when you say "plot drive," all I will say is that I don't want to spoil the RP and what's to come. I'm sure we each have our own plans to shift the RP in different directions anyway, putting our creative spin on it.

Last edited:
Several hours (won't say an exact number). If you're worried about what your characters can do during that time, don't be. Those hours will pass by like a quick timeskip, you'll see. You can count on me to move it along and if you can't think of anything, you don't have to specify what you did during that time. Claro won't arrive anytime soon in the RP post-wise, because I'm currently taking it slow and developing interactions between characters, also buying time until he arrives at the inn. Like everyone else I'm pretty busy and can probably manage a post a day.

@Top_Smug_ You can take Neta to the alley and to the blacksmith. Don't worry about whether you're autoing by skipping to those places. She's with you.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Ahhhh, I stopped getting notifications across the whole site... And I've been busy 100 percenting the Octo Expansion for Splatoon, I'll try and get a post up soon.

Name: Orville 'Osiris' Crowell
Personality: Quick thinking and highly capable, rather quiet and a bit to overconfident, Osiris is....a bit off putting, never really showing any signs of emotion no matter the situation, just a constant look of boredom cast in his eyes. Coincidentally, his worst social trait would likely be considered one of his best traits as a bounty hunter, he was unreadable, his emotionless nature being perfect for keeping things hidden.
Appearance: Medium grey shaggy hair, soft green eyes, pale skin, and a bulky build, the body of a brawler, scattered with scars from past battles. Wears heavy duty grey chainmail on his torso and forearms, dirty brown leather pants, and grey steel plated shoes. He has a black belt with six large flat pouches running along it.
Power: Mimic- He has the ability shift his organic makeup into any inorganic state via touch.
Ex: If he were to absorb a stone, his body would shift into the same material except far more malleable.
Unfortunately, he has to have a big enough source of said material to completely coat his body, or the transformation will only be partial. When transformed his physical attributes will vary depending on the resource.
Weapons: One piece great sword made of the same steal his shoes are formed from.
Other: Stargazer? Not sure if it changed, I read the rules days ago.
Backstory (optional): Classified (For now)

This is my antagonist, he'll be on side of Pless. I'll be posting my main oc, a freedom fighter for Abberants later.

Edit: I gotta say, I'm sad deviants lost to aberrants

Last edited:
Perhaps tag every rper in the thread to do a little story update? Get everyone back in it with one post?
How many groups are there? And does each group have a mini-plot/any form of drive?

Alright, it's decided. I been dragging my feet but shit's going down in my next post, if I can get an update from @Top_Smug_ . Everyone can do a story update once the chaos starts, which'll be the event that brings everyone together and gives them an opportunity to jump back in. As for mini-plots, @AssassinGallade offered to save Easen but hasn't heard back from @Spoiled Bread , hopefully he leaves behind a trail of spoiled bread crumbs that he can follow to find Easen. Smug is involved in other RPs/work right now so he might've lost notifications/interest in this one or maybe my post didn't give him enough to respond to, either way I won't speak for other people and if either of those are the case, tell me straight up

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Hello, I have been summoned.

I've been at work and doing other RP stuff and the speed every RP I'm in is moving at has really overwhelmed me, sorry for not posting. I stopped getting notifications too, so that didn't help.

I'll try and get a post up as soon as possible, sorry again.

It simpler than that. Just click the thread link in the notif. When you stop clicking the thread link in your notifs, the system stop sending you one. So, keep clicking or stop checking your notif if you want to maintain those red signs as a reminder.