• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh... it’s kinda funny that these three Xers are the ones that hate Rolen, and he hates the most. Diablo hates him because of those Magic Missiles in the second battle, and they’ve hated each other since, Wrecker got super mad at Rolen during the mountain fight, and I’m pretty sure Rolen’s missiles succeeded in annoying Ariel as well. Rolen still has burn scars from Diablo, and he hates Ariel for almost killing Amra. Wrecker is probably the least of his worries. Not that he is not worring, but he’s the easiest for Rolen to fight.

I think Phoenix has a Water Gun/Ghostbuster type of gun. He actually has a couple of different types of gun type weapons. If anyone was to use a gun, then he would be the most likely to do so.

Actually that gives me an idea, @Hecotoro, would it be ok for Phoenix to have learned how to make a couple of different types of guns over the course of five years. Also I am thinking of giving him and Storm a bag of holding since it would fit with their character to have one.

I was mainly talking about the gun he had made in the first season of thos RP. He brought it out when he was facing off with Diablo in the forest the first time while group was split up. It has since been broken. What I meant by water gun/ghostbuster type of gun, was that it mainly looked like that type of weapon. Plus I thought it was funny that the red headed elf brought a water gun to major battle. Phoenix is very silly in the way he makes things. They are not very practical when it comes to somethings he makes. You have to remember that one of his bigest flaws is that hid inventions backfire on him all the time. Also Phoenix does not really have a weapon that his own.

Actually I like the idea of him making a crossbow better then a gun. The only weapon he had previously was his staff. Which he still uses, but might switch out for the two handed crossbow.