• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@IciclePyx RP is still open, just submit your character sheet, they can't be in the Stormbreakers until your character joins them in the RP. Or he can be part of Wite's cult.
@Foxex good job, that's what we needed.
@ThePlayfulFox don't worry Akali will notice.

We won't arrive to the first destination until they have been sailing for a month, so whenever you're all ready for a time skip, let me know. No rush, there's conversations going on, finish them.

I

IciclePyx

WIP/Subject To More Editing.

Name: Griffin Terrance
Guild:
Sanguine Communion..?
Class/Job: Apprentice of Cult/Hunter
Element: Poison
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 151 lbs
Hair: Moss Green
Eyes: Left Eye is White with no Pupil/Right Eye is Silver with a White Iris.

Personality: Griffin can come off very cold when introduced, seems to have an emotionless face. Some say he lacks a personality, but he's very normal just is cautiously on guard. Paranoid to put it. He obeys all orders and is often lost in the dark of the true nature of the cult.

Skills:
  • Stealth! [He's more smart then a ghost?]
  • Eagle Eye -Bow Master
  • Speed/Agility and his Parkour~
  • Camouflage - Has Kecleon Armour [Heat/sweat resistance not waterproof]
  • Poison Resistance and Sick Resistance [Arrows are often soaked in toxic]
Weakness:
  • He's 'Not Very Strong' pretty easy to hold down or pin if caught.
  • Sight! He relies heavily on his vision when aiming, heavy fog would make him vulnerable. And dangerous to his allies. Blinding him with light is an easy way to stun him. His recovery is low.
  • Another Far Range user, as this will probably drag a battle out... Stamina wear down.
  • Fire, all humans/half-breeds are weak to it normally no? That burns.
  • Close combat 'boxers/kickers', he can manoeuvre around most weapons with his use of parkour, such as using a sword as balance- he however cannot balance for more than 15 [10 seconds if its even smaller/No he cannot balance on a knife] so he's constantly moving. Which cost so much Stamina. Stamina is the true weak point. So Again Stamina Consumption.
  • Oh ICE ice is very cold emitting breath that could give away his position while hiding and limits his movements. Intense cold would probably easily incapacitate him.
Background: Griffin grew up in a small town that was usually a zone for many battles, not much shelter mostly survival. His mother would teach him basic survival skills from tracking/hunting to skinning and cooking. Griffin is a bastard, sorry for using the world while his mother was known as ... you probably know if your old enough. So he was unfortunately exposed to violence with the murders of his village and abuse. A body wouldn't even phase him when he was 9, even up through his teen years he saw more cruelty victims, deaths, other species invasions that caused the loss of his 'unnamed' Mother. Can add more?
Apparently he has some Camouflage Beast in his veins. This is debatable.

Pokemon:
Dreepy (Nyx) Male
Ability: Clear Body
Personality: Extremely active and likes to cuddle but is a picky eater, that challenges Griffins cooking skills to improve greatly. Nyx is very loyal to Griffin and seems to always be by his side. Whether you can see him or not he's there! Listen~ -Evolution's? Depends on the Bond/Rp-
-
(Gem is a shiny Female Sobble)
Ability: Torrent
Personality: Extremely Timid and easily frightened by other Pokemon.
Doesn't seem to like Dreepy. She does not often engage in battles against all powerful beast. She knows her own strength sending her against a Dragonite would make her faint. Will protect those it bonds with. Gem was recently found on a hunt errand and is very recently added to Griffin's team and sometimes ignores his commands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a fun idea for Rolen. I eventually want him to work with Phoenix to make special Impulse Boots. They gradually store magical energy, and once he needs it, they release the energy with explosive force, which could let him jump high, boost forward fast, or blast people back with a kick.

Also, I did some research into seasickness, and it turns out that it shouldn’t last too terrible long. I can have it last a few weeks since he got it just after wearing himself out with all that energy expenditure, but he should have recovered by the end of the month it will take to get to he destination.