• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright everyone, I will post the time skip. Don't worry about replying quickly, just make sure your posts include what your characters did during that week and if you have unfinished business before the time skip, go ahead and include it. I'm doing this so we can get the journey before Renz leaves and he can leave his characters on board meanwhile.

Very cool, I used to 1 trick her back in season 2 lol

I recently stopped playing that game, don't really like the overall design choices they are taking the game sadly.

Also interesting that the cast seems so put off with making pacts and stuff, do they work differently in this world? Because Wite is a deal maker, and being a deacon her deals are very steep and dangerous.

@Foxex, Actually in the first season Sarah had a pact with a being that gave her darkness element a major boost. The being also would take over Sarah in traumatic times for her. It was hard for her to be able to tell friend from foe at first. Then in the last major battle she ended up dying. In a vision she saw a past life of hers. She was a fallen angel who came to earth and wondered the world. That was until she bonded with Sarah. She protected her from dying when she was attacked by Diablo, who is now going to be free, so expect a little bit of a backlash from Jason, Rowena, and Sarah about that. Anyway, Sarah and her past life basically combined and was able to return to the fight, though her powers changed a lot.

Also I am wodering how Rolen feels about Sarah because she had made a pact in the past with a fallen angel, so I do not know how he would take that.

Name: Tsonea Farlend
Class: Dancer...?
Element: Wind
Guild: None
Hair: Blonde with Light Pink streaks
Eyes: Grey
Height: 5"3'
Weight: 124 lbs.

Clothing: She wears a small, unbuttoned private school-like jacket with a lacy white undershirt beneath the jacket. She wears a longer, black skirt and high socks with nice shoes.

Personality: She's very meek, preferring to stay alone than with others. She often assumes that people have it out for her, and throws accusations in fear. In short: total cinnamon bun.

Skills: Amazing at hiding, and has a knack for making people feel guilty. She's equipped with a bit of Wind magic, but hardly uses it at all. While she isn't helping Emma run her tavern, she practices her dancing... with her shadow.

Weaknesses: Too good at hiding, and often assumes it is the best strategy to run off and shut yourself away. Her hiding would be more effective if she didn't whimper like a puppy when in hiding.

Pokemon:
Shekeka (Maractus)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Personality: Enthusiastic, often helps Tsonea make decisions when she can't think straight. A couple shakes from her and you'll wanna groove.

Background: 5 years ago, Tsonea's family was sent into battle in one of many wars, and her parents were killed in battle. She was an only child, so she was the only eligible heir at the mere age of 12. She couldn't handle the pressure, so she fled to a separate part of the kingdom, leaving House Farlend unattended, ripe for the taking. About 3 years later, her uncle took control as the only remaining relative of the old house rulers. He dragged the house's name through the dirt, leaving Tsonea ashamed, hiding even further. Eventually, she found a building in the forest and ran in out of fear. She was surrounded by many figures, most bigger and burlier than her, and they all stared. But of course, the one behind the counter whistled her over. Meekly approaching, she met Emma, took shelter with her, and stayed ever since.

@RenzFlintrock Oh I think Rolen and Wite will be the "best of friends" but you know first impressions are important :)

@EmoKitty21 Interesting, perhaps Wite might have some intertwining business with Sarah and Diablo, depending on what he is in this world, i just think of Diablo from the game Diablo when i read that, unless its actually him in this story, if that's the case i approve 110% lol

@Hecotoro so it' a bit different than the deals that Wite offers people since in her deals, the conditions are not exactly equal and she is almost always the deal holder and she will try to monkey paw the hell out of the other party unless the terms are thoroughly discussed. Making a deal with a demon? what can go wrong?

I mean... it really does depend on the impression she makes. If she appears on the boat he is on and he sees her appear through a blood ritual, he’ll regard her as a mortal enemy. If he just meets her later, with nobody telling him what happened, she might could make some things happen, I don’t know.

The deal Azumi made was full possession of a magical coin which contained one of her friends in a ghost form, and that anyone who touched it other than her would die, in exchange for her soul when she dies.